The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

I just don't see where Pyro voted for me. I'm not upset about him voting for me but I am bothered about missing it. I guess the Alzheimer's kicked in early again today. Or my own RL personal crises got in the way. Something like that.

I just don't see where Pyro voted for me. I'm not upset about him voting for me but I am bothered about missing it. I guess the Alzheimer's kicked in early again today. Or my own RL personal crises got in the way. Something like that.

Post #147.

I don't know who to vote for. I do know though that I won't vote for Drixx. He reads sooo scummy to me that he can't be scum. He'd be much more subtile if he was scum. Unless he changed his style. Anyway, I don't want to see him lynched today. I won't vote for Noodle today either. He's posting very stangely and I do think VI is something both pharphis and BPC would love to have in their game.

Can somebody not as lazy as I am quote logoutzero's posts?

So Moar, you wont vote for Drixx just because he wasn't subtle? Regardless that his defense is "a day one lynch has nothing to go on" and "it is bad to lynch me"? Bad for town or scum?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

*raises both arms above his head, and triumphantly attempts to cry out (which is poorly, yet obviously purposefully cheesy, dubbed over)*

"I do this to win enough money to buy my village a new well pump!" but is dubbed over with "I'm not wearing underpants!"

Vote: Moar

So, is a role-play, and a vote, considered a contributing post? Kinda hard to talk about anything game related D1... lol

Not sure how to defend myself without it being misconstrued, so, here it is, for what it's worth.

Don't be so quick to dismiss me, just because I'm new to forum Mafia. I quite grasp the inner-workings of the strategies of this game, rest assured that I put a great amount of thought into anything that I post in this game.

Also, you can't bull*crap* a bull*crapper*.

Now, tehfrankziez, you have been warned. Do not cross me again!

Had to point this out, because I just caught it.

Whew, almost edited my post...

Actually, BA was the first one to get over the wall.

Just wanted to make sure I'm not at risk for a mod kill. Not sure how enforced the rules are, but the rules say one has to make a contributing post at least every day or get tossed. I want to be killed proper!

Well, in the TV show, if you don't clear the obstacle, you're eliminated. Not sure if that is going to tie in here, or if they are just spamming in style?

And you are correct, you must have missed Poro voting for you. The Vote Results that BPC posts show how many votes a person has (if they have votes) and where those votes came from. In your case, you have (1) vote, from Pyro. Drixx has (3) votes, including yours.

Unvote: Moar
Vote: Drixx

Make that (4) please.

I don't see anything obviously scummy in there. Anybody who voted him want to spell it out for me?
The only thing I can see is a possible distancing from BA and thefranklin.

I don't see anything obviously scummy in there. Anybody who voted him want to spell it out for me?
The only thing I can see is a possible distancing from BA and thefranklin.

The only remotely scummy thing I see was him basically asking how little he could say without being mod killed. As someone else pointed out, the people who would be most concerned with saying as little as possible would probably be scum, since there's less likelihood of a slip coming or a case being made against them in that case. I'm not certain that argument is valid however, a town power role might be just as interested in staying quiet so as not to draw scum attention or give away that they're a power role. So, basically, I don't see any more reason to vote for logoutzero than anyone else.

I voted for him by the nice method of looking at the list for people I've never played with, and thus feel less likely to be able to identify as playing differently than normal, and picking one at random, then voting for them without any reason given and seeing if anyone cared. Nobody did.

Vote: Goldtru

There. Took me a second to see it.

So Moar, you wont vote for Drixx just because he wasn't subtle? Regardless that his defense is "a day one lynch has nothing to go on" and "it is bad to lynch me"? Bad for town or scum?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

No. I consider his threatening town and mafia alike post the most important one. It should be an autovote for me. Which means I shouldn't vote for him because so far my first read of him has always been the opposite of what he was. So for today, I will not vote him.

The only remotely scummy thing I see was him basically asking how little he could say without being mod killed. As someone else pointed out, the people who would be most concerned with saying as little as possible would probably be scum, since there's less likelihood of a slip coming or a case being made against them in that case. I'm not certain that argument is valid however, a town power role might be just as interested in staying quiet so as not to draw scum attention or give away that they're a power role. So, basically, I don't see any more reason to vote for logoutzero than anyone else.

I voted for him by the nice method of looking at the list for people I've never played with, and thus feel less likely to be able to identify as playing differently than normal, and picking one at random, then voting for them without any reason given and seeing if anyone cared. Nobody did.

So basically you have no reason to vote from him that is comming from his posts. Just grabbed a newbie by the throat. Hmmm. I don't like that method of reasoning.

While I'm at it...

Gory: Why did you vote logoutzero? I really would like to know your reasoning. Specifically why him opposed to a no lynch D1.

So basically you have no reason to vote from him that is comming from his posts. Just grabbed a newbie by the throat. Hmmm. I don't like that method of reasoning.

Oh, it wasn't grabbing a newbie by the throat. I'm relatively new, and everytime I've played there have been players who aren't new, who I just haven't played with before. I don't assume anyones new unless they expressly say so, so it was more like seeing how someone who I'm unfamiliar with reacts, if at all. Him being a newbie doesn't even enter into the equation.

There. Took me a second to see it.

No. I consider his threatening town and mafia alike post the most important one. It should be an autovote for me. Which means I shouldn't vote for him because so far my first read of him has always been the opposite of what he was. So for today, I will not vote him.

So you thought he was threatening town and Mafia? The way I read it, he is only threatening town.

Oh, it wasn't grabbing a newbie by the throat. I'm relatively new, and everytime I've played there have been players who aren't new, who I just haven't played with before. I don't assume anyones new unless they expressly say so, so it was more like seeing how someone who I'm unfamiliar with reacts, if at all. Him being a newbie doesn't even enter into the equation.

He said he was new to it in the signup thread.

Well that got serious in a hurry. Day starts are bad for town because there's literally nothing to go on, and while I expect I'm due an early death after the last couple games as mafia, I would strongly advise townies to avoid voting me. I have a role that makes it a particularly bad idea to lynch me.

Wise townies would do well not to press me for details, and mafia would do well to be afraid.

I'm sure several of you townies are going to react foolishly to this post but if you want to persist in foolishness you will realize your error and I'll be in the dead thread posting "I told you so" as the first dead player and then off to work on game setup with Goryani.

Bolding mine.

So you thought he was threatening town and Mafia? The way I read it, he is only threatening town.

See above. You don't see the double threat there? Try again. Think time thinking of Drixx as a very good writer.

1 hour and 17 minutes to day end! Will Goryani make it over the wall? Stay tuned.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

What makes you think there's even one, let alone more than that?

Noodle's posting was what made me think there was a VI and that Noodle was it. He seemed/seems to be faking a post restriction and intentionally acting outside of his usual MO. He's posting a lot and nearly every post is him apologizing to someone who responded to him apologizing. It just doesn't make a lot of sense and drastic changes in style attract attention.

Noodle is also wily, and what he's doing today is a fairly clever way to ensure he gets lynched. Maybe not today, but if he keeps up with that nonsense for a day or two, I'm fairly certain he's gonna go get lynched and the one role that wants to be lynched is the VI yeah?

I could be willing to vote for Drixx today. His talk about there definitely being a VI bothered me. Nobody else really stands out to me.

I never said anything about there definitely being a VI. I simply said that Noodle was behaving like the VI. I used the definite article "the" simply because I cannot imagine a game with more than one. There was nothing sinister in the use of the definite article.

This is the third post of yours trying to make me look scummy because I thought Noodle was acting odd and trying to get lynched. Makes one wonder if there might be some other agenda on your mind.

Actually, thefranklin, the more you press, the more I'm wondering. At first I just figured you hadn't played for a couple games so a bit of getting back into it was to be expected, but you've carried this on quite enough. I put an end to the joke voting period with that post that you keep referring to as a defense.

A defense requires there to be some accusation to defend against, and at that early stage in the game nobody had made any accusation. I had my own reasons for making the post, and you can read it as scummy if you like but it cannot be called a defense because nobody had attacked me or accused me prior to that post. In fact, it was that post that precipitated a response, which was what I was going for.

Moar was quite perceptive in noting that my post threatened townies and mafia. A little more thought down that line of thinking should be enlightening I suppose.

Correction:

*This time thinking of...*

Thank you very much for the compliment. We often find ourselves opposed to one another so it was quite nice.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High