The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

I am ok for a vote on this guy now. I bet FLubb agrees. Will that be enough to talk about something game related?

Yeah ... pretty much only scum are concerned with limiting what they put into the game for others to evaluate. That was a super bad question to ask but logoutzero is new to our games. I would have said something but I was kind of interested to see who would say something about it first.

People seem to think he was intentionally distancing himself from Bad Ash, with the obvious conclusion that they form at least part of an anti-town team. I saw it as him just joking around, but if it leads to him being seen as suspicious it would clearly be a strategic mistake. perhaps 'slip' isn't the most accurate term.

What about the replies? Do eyebrow raising replies count as a strategic mistake?

Right you are, BPC.

Oh, look! another pair of players is running for the wall. Wait, they're running AT the wall!
Ha, It was pyrotechnician and coju.
Looks like they teamed up for the greater good this time. Coju helped push pyro up, and then pyro helped push coju up. How did they even do that? Anyway, they made it over and only stained their britches a little with the mud
Right you are, pharphis,

Looks like Moar, Lightning, franklin and flubb are going for the wall in a giant cartwheel formation!!! Can they do it?!

Well yeah, obviously

I'm tired of eggs. Can we have something else?

BA makes vote on Noodle...standard.

Laarz makes a most at the beginning of a day phase...not standard.

Drixx makes vote...gets all defensive with long posts...standard.

Drixx makes strange claim about being a power role on day 1.

Not bolded votes done by Moar, Zokar, Zokar again on himself, kamap, franklin (blames tapatalk and fixed later)

Vote only post by numbers.

Noodle is sorry, for everything and anything. Noodle is never sorry...not standard.

Off topic post by Gory and then jumps in with standard type posts.

Noobies being noob like. Flubb being flubb like.

Lightning posting odd posts?

Game related question, is the random prize and random penalty actually a part of the game mechanics or is BPC just being a funny guy. Are people getting over the wall also important?

P.S. I got up the wall using magic in case anyone cares. The magic of IMAGINATION.

My gut was pretty good about you last time.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

He is mafia in 90% of games and is always a smooth criminal, plus he helped to ruin my Zombie game :(

Don't be jealous because I picked you out after you bussed pharphis.

Also I've been mafia 6 out of 17 games, so not quite 90%.

I intend to base my voting on the victim's proximity to cow based products.

Why are you basing your vote on this?

Vote: Goldtru

So, as a matter of curiosity, why is it that town never does a partial claim on D1? I mean don't scum get a free name to play with by doing that? What am I missing that makes it more useful to wait on these things? Or is it more of a play fair thing?

If it's going to delve into some deep theory that's going to distract then can somebody just hit me up after the game is over and explain?

It ruins all the fun. I mean if all the scum were exposed on day 1 that would be boring! Actually you know what, I'm ok with that this game. :p

This. I have not been on pyros team like the last 4 games, and I am town, so he must not be.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Statistical odds say that with not being on the same team that many times, than its likely we are on the same team now.

Also, *cough* LAMIST *cough*

Not even BPC is crazy enough to put more than one in the game? (God help us all if there are multiple VIs)

The game is being run by canadians, enough said.

Game related question, is the random prize and random penalty actually a part of the game mechanics or is BPC just being a funny guy. Are people getting over the wall also important?

Prize/Penalty is real. The winner(s) are announced at the end of the day! Same with the loser(s)!

The problem is that mafia have more info than we do. I can't tell anything important from my name, but that does not mean that mafia doesn't have some info that helps them. As for roles, giving them out now gives mafia people they can more easily target. A cop does us no good if he dies before giving any results.

Are rocket boosters allowed to help get over the wall? If so, I am using one.

Apparently I missed some. You know how hard it is to be smart and sexy at the same time?
I gave up on being a smarty and chose to focus on being freakishly sexy.

Why did the townsfolk climb over the wall?
To get to the other side! ....

For those of you rolefishing I'm clearly the town comedienne! Come see my live show Thursday at ye olde tavern.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Tavern??:guiness: I'll have a pint of your pintiest pint....let's start a tab mmmmkay??

What did I miss? Anything exciting yet?
Yes.

I am ok for a vote on this guy now. I bet FLubb agrees. Will that be enough to talk about something game related?
I agree Noodle is sorry.

What makes you think there's even one, let alone more than that?
Remember what mama always said....

Not sure how to defend myself without it being misconstrued, so, here it is, for what it's worth.

Don't be so quick to dismiss me, just because I'm new to forum Mafia. I quite grasp the inner-workings of the strategies of this game, rest assured that I put a great amount of thought into anything that I post in this game.

Also, you can't bull*crap* a bull*crapper*.

Now, tehfrankziez, you have been warned. Do not cross me again!

Do you ever worry you're becoming predictable, buddy?

1st vote against you falls in this category.

2nd vote was just sick of the sorries. Way too many for my likely and I am voting out of sheer annoyance at this point. You earned it.

Helicoptering his way OVER the wall, logoutzero has successfully made it!

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Zokar

Anyone who gets over the wall is scum

Oohhh that had to hurt, Phar. Bad Ash running straight for the wall, climbing up to the top and dropping straight down! He may have made it but that thud was not pleasant. Let's take a look at that on our MXC Instant Impact Replay!

Ouch, but now it's time for...
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!

A lucky contender has been awarded a prize! The winner will be announced at the end of the day!

An unlucky contender has been awarded a penalty. The loser will be announced at the end of the day!

Had to point this out, because I just caught it.

Mister T wouldn't climb over the wall he would pitty the wall and scream at the wall, till the wall got out of his way.

Finally had the time to look over everything, been pretty busy studying the lsats. Looked like pretty typical day one chatter. If Drixx was mafia, it'd be his 3rd straight game? Definitely can't let him win another one!

Mass claims on day one would make it easier for mafia to target a town power role. Most games where I see a cop come out this early usually results in a town loss.

From the games I played here, I feel like the well known, strong players always get eliminated early (I.E. Sathoris, who I've played with a few times and it seems like he never makes it to the end of the game?). I think we should do a better job in pressuring the lurkers earlier this game. The stronger town players are always a threat to scum.

I'll be here for the end of the day to vote if need be. It's better right now to get some information then stay in the dark.

Not even BPC is crazy enough to put more than one in the game? (God help us all if there are multiple VIs)

Yet you assume there is at least one? The last few games we've had none.

Yeah ... pretty much only scum are concerned with limiting what they put into the game for others to evaluate. That was a super bad question to ask but logoutzero is new to our games. I would have said something but I was kind of interested to see who would say something about it first.

So you wanted to say something, but you didn't want to because he was new? But now you are pointing out that you wanted to say something, but at the same time prodding the person that did? Feels like a lot of fence sitting to me.

Finally had the time to look over everything, been pretty busy studying the lsats. Looked like pretty typical day one chatter. If Drixx was mafia, it'd be his 3rd straight game? Definitely can't let him win another one!

Mass claims on day one would make it easier for mafia to target a town power role. Most games where I see a cop come out this early usually results in a town loss.

From the games I played here, I feel like the well known, strong players always get eliminated early (I.E. Sathoris, who I've played with a few times and it seems like he never makes it to the end of the game?). I think we should do a better job in pressuring the lurkers earlier this game. The stronger town players are always a threat to scum.

I'll be here for the end of the day to vote if need be. It's better right now to get some information then stay in the dark.

It is interesting that a lot of people are assuming that Zokar was asking about mass role claims. From what I saw he was asking about Mass name claims, that is a very different kettle of fish. I've always wondered if it would be worth doing that in a themed game, I am not too sure that the theme in this game is strong enough to warrant it.

For what it is worth, I think it is generally going to be easy enough for the mafia to avoid name claiming and thus it is a pointless exercise and in fact could be more detrimental as mafia might be able to use names to hunt town power roles.

Not sure how to defend myself without it being misconstrued, so, here it is, for what it's worth.

Don't be so quick to dismiss me, just because I'm new to forum Mafia. I quite grasp the inner-workings of the strategies of this game, rest assured that I put a great amount of thought into anything that I post in this game.

Also, you can't bull*crap* a bull*crapper*.

Now, tehfrankziez, you have been warned. Do not cross me again!

Hey, I didn't dismiss you, that was Drixx. I just pointed out your poor effort to act involved.

Vote: Pyro to suck it

Did it work?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High