The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Well, I can't see bolded text in that app, so enough of that. And yet I still had to type in the tags, god I hate phones.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Drixx

no one has ever accused me of being a smart townie. Your over-defensiveness isn't going away any time soon.

Fwiw your bolds are coming in fine.

Why cow products, you ask? It's day 1, what else do I have to go on? That omelette sounded sooooo delicious but stupid dairy allergy can't eat it very sad. So it was not a serious vote. I'm not being very serious. Am I supposed to be serious? I can start frowning a lot if that would help. :(

So, is a role-play, and a vote, considered a contributing post? Kinda hard to talk about anything game related D1... lol

Not sure how to defend myself without it being misconstrued, so, here it is, for what it's worth.

Don't be so quick to dismiss me, just because I'm new to forum Mafia. I quite grasp the inner-workings of the strategies of this game, rest assured that I put a great amount of thought into anything that I post in this game.

Also, you can't bull*crap* a bull*crapper*.

Now, tehfrankziez, you have been warned. Do not cross me again!

So then what exactly did you mean by your first post? Why were you asking about how little you could do?

So then what exactly did you mean by your first post? Why were you asking about how little you could do?

Just wanted to make sure I'm not at risk for a mod kill. Not sure how enforced the rules are, but the rules say one has to make a contributing post at least every day or get tossed. I want to be killed proper!

Vote Count:
Noodle (1): Bad Ash, (Thefranklin)
Drixx (3): Laarz, (Moar), Goldtru, thefranklin
Logoutzero (1): Numbers
Moar (2): Drixx, logoutzero
Pyrotechnician (2): Jcakes, Gwaihir
Coju (1): Goryani
CoolGuyBad (1): Zokar
Goldtru (1): Pyrotechnician

Anyone with a single vote was taken out of this list, simply because it was becoming too large!

Pharphis and I have discovered that we both will be busy at Day End. I will post a quick message saying Day has ended in 5 Hours and 19 Minutes, but information will be a bit late.

We do apologize.

So for an apology, we’re catapulting a few more over the wall! Gwaihir! Caluin Graye! Goryani! Congratulations to all of you for being the only one's not to make it over the wall!

With three left to get over the wall, the competition is getting heated. Stay Tuned!

Hmm, my second theory on the wall was that Mafia already sent in their kill, and it will be whomever doesn't make it over.

My first theory had to do with BA and Noodle, hence why I voted for Noodle. But I don't know if that made a difference.

OH! In a feat of unbridled passion, Gwaihir has made it over the wall!

I am impressed and it is time for an MXC impact replay, phar.

Look at him go, majestic hair flowing in the wind, sprinting at top speed, sailing over the wall and over to the other side. Impressive!

Don't tell me that you're not turned on, Phar.

Hmm, my second theory on the wall was that Mafia already sent in their kill, and it will be whomever doesn't make it over.

My first theory had to do with BA and Noodle, hence why I voted for Noodle. But I don't know if that made a difference.

It meant a lot to me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I wonder if you don't make it over the wall if you get dead?

Well, in the TV show, if you don't clear the obstacle, you're eliminated. Not sure if that is going to tie in here, or if they are just spamming in style?

And you are correct, you must have missed Poro voting for you. The Vote Results that BPC posts show how many votes a person has (if they have votes) and where those votes came from. In your case, you have (1) vote, from Pyro. Drixx has (3) votes, including yours.

Unvote: Moar
Vote: Drixx

Make that (4) please.

I wonder if you don't make it over the wall if you get dead?

Why do you wonder? Does that interfere or hinder any plans you might have?

While I admit it would be a very extreme elimination to come up dead for not finishing the event, I'm going to assume for the time being that this, and future events, are merely storytelling elements and don't impact game play directly. At least until I see some evidence to the contrary.

I could be willing to vote for Drixx today. His talk about there definitely being a VI bothered me. Nobody else really stands out to me.

Unvote: Numbers

Going to make breakfast first and think it over. All this talk about Bacon and Eggs has me hungry for some now.

At lunch. Don't have time to quote everything.

Vote: logoutzero

I don't like the way he implies he's a mafia master then proceeds to play a strategy most beneficial to mafia: purposeful lurking.

Bleh. Day ends soon doesn't it. That vote count is all kinds of messed up. Lots of voters but in a dozen different directions.

Vote Count:

Anyone with a single vote was taken out of this list, simply because it was becoming too large!

Pharphis and I have discovered that we both will be busy at Day End. I will post a quick message saying Day has ended in 5 Hours and 19 Minutes, but information will be a bit late.

We do apologize.

So for an apology, we’re catapulting a few more over the wall! Gwaihir! Caluin Graye! Goryani! Congratulations to all of you for being the only one's not to make it over the wall!

With three left to get over the wall, the competition is getting heated. Stay Tuned!

Bleh. Day ends soon doesn't it. That vote count is all kinds of messed up. Lots of voters but in a dozen different directions.

Not only that, some votes are not even counting

Vote Count:
Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash (0): (Drixx)
Drixx (3): Laarz, Moar, Goldtru
Pyrotechnician (1): Jcakes
Zokar (1): Bad Ash

Vote Count:

And not the same people are not counting

Please inform me if you think your vote was missed! We hosts do our best but we are nit always perfect!

Also Caluin Graye burrowed his way under the wall, making it to the other side! Very good!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High