Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

My wife's shoulder is also messed up right now, not sure what's wrong though.

We had a thunderstorm yesterday morning, very odd.

Now i'm undecided between going to the gym, doing my housework or getting super drunk and playing in the rain.

Drunk and water usually don't mix. Being dragged semi-conscious from the water is so undignified.

That's the beauty of it though. There's nobody here to do so.

Most people don't know this but the more a woman cries the less they bleed during menstruation.
source: GF is always crying and never bleeding

Ahem.

Pharphis, there is usually *another* reason for a lack of bleeding.

Ahem ahem ahem.

And another reason for not crying ....also way TMI pharph

That's a little harsh. Goodness.

OK, how about this one?

View attachment 4870

That is awesome!

I don't deteriorate, I just get better with age.

Like a good wine, kegs only gets better with age, until he turns into vinegar.

Cook pasta. While pasta is cooking fry some good smoky bacon (pancetta would be great), when crisp add cream, a little milk and some seasoning (salt or powdered stock, but be careful both the bacon and smoked salmon are salty too). Bring to the boil and gently reduce the volume to a thick sauce. Throw in the hot cooked pasta and mix. Just before serving throw in the shredded/chopped smoked salmon, gently mix and allow to sit off the heat for a minute or so until the salmon is warm. You can cook onion and garlic with the bacon, but I think it would kill the flavour of the salmon.

Sounds good, but you can't really call this a carbonara given the only thing it has in common is bacon :).

Traditional Carbonara is Guanciale (or Pancetta but normally Guanciale), Eggs, Cheese (pecorino-romano or parmaggiano-romano), black pepper and spaghetti.

My recipe for Carbonara:

400g (14 oz) Spaghetti
100 g Guanciale or Pancetta
3 Eggs
70g Parmesan (Parmeggiano-romano)
30g pecorino (Pecorino-Romano)
Pepper.

Cook spaghetti.
Fry off Guanciale
In a small bowl combine eggs, cheese and some pepper
Drain pasta and return to the saucepan it was cooked in
Add raw egg mixture to the pasta and toss*
add guanciale and toss again
add more pepper and serve.

*this is the most important thing, the eggs are cooked only by the residual heat in the pasta, means the eggs coat the pasta and the bacon sticks to the pasta.

/stops being OCD Italian

Sounds like a pretty simple choice to me.

Drunkvinegarstegs chooses alcohol every time

I am now officially unemployed YAY!!!!!!

Congrats... Not something I want to be again. Although I would like more holidays. :) And days off. And money.

One more day, and then I go on holidays!

Congrats... Not something I want to be again. Although I would like more holidays. :) And days off. And money.

One more day, and then I go on holidays!

Eh if you had my job you'd understand. At an interesting crossroads and have some decisions to make over the next few weeks

Good luck with the transitioning, Cakes. Please keep us posted.

I recently heard this expression from a non-aussie, who hadn't heard the phrase "to crack the ****s," and just decided to look it up.
Urban Dictionary - I love you for this (NSFW and mature-themed.)

Last edited:
Good luck with the transitioning, Cakes. Please keep us posted.

I recently heard this expression from a non-aussie, who hadn't heard the phrase "to crack the ****s," and just decided to look it up.
Urban Dictionary - I love you for this (NSFW and mature-themed.)

your link doesn't work try this one?

Also reminds me of

language warning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blO3EtP_D10

edit: lol for some reason the forums change the link to include **** so lets try this instead

edit2: works

Edit: Ahhh, the forums block the word **** in hyperlinks as well, so it's searching for *astericks* as well. Edit the search phrase with the actual word.

Thanks, cakes. Love that tinyurl thing. I've always wondered what those weird links were, but very clever. Makes things much easier.

Love wonderwall.

Night bar!

Thanks, cakes. Love that tinyurl thing. I've always wondered what those weird links were, but very clever. Makes things much easier.

Love wonderwall.

Night bar!

actually supposed to link to the hottest 100 20 years playlist.

GROSS.

Cakes, I will def try that recipe - less dairy to swap out. Question: do you taste egg in it? My DH hates eggs. He's not allergic, he just has an aversion to them.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High