Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

From Pyro:

Due to forum issues, the current day phase will be extended another 24 hours.

I wonder if FoE's silence is due to him not logging in for a while since he figures he's a gonner.

Four accounted for mafia is on the low side for this late. We can hope cdm was mafia but it isn't guaranteed. We can hope Laarz has been blocking kills the past few nights (and will continue) but we can't rely on it. If the night kill mafia is playing dead, there could be a real mean surprise coming. Just because they haven't killed the last 2 nights doesn't mean they can't or won't in the future.

Nope, I'm still here. Was out most of the day due to family stuff. Tomorrow I have to go on a camping trip, but hopefully i have time to read the thread tomorrow morning.

Sorry for not being around. Had forum troubles yesterday (couldn't post due to "data error" or something) and am going on a camping trip now, and won't be back before tomorrow.

I think the conversation was just about dead even before the forum issues, so I think ending it as scheduled should be fine.

Day 5 End:

In the Botanical Gardens….

“Why is it that all the beautiful ones are homicidal maniacs?” – Says Batman

“Now, now, that’s no way to talk to a woman. Especially one as connected to nature as I am” – Says Poison Ivy

*Vines slither up to batman restraining his arms and legs*

“Now how about a kiss big boy” – Says Poison Ivy

“You should know by now that I’m immune to your charms.” – Says Batman

*Batman breaks free and quickly subdues Ivy*

“Time for a little vacation from your plants Ivy” – Says Batman

“They can bury me in the ground, as deep as they like. But I'll grow back. We always grow back.” – Says Poison Ivy

Final Vote Count:
Gwaihir(6): (thefranklin), kestegs, Caluin Graye, Moar, Goryani, BipolarChemist, Laarz
thefranklin(2): Gwaihir, thefranklin

Gwaihir was lynched, he was:
Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley) – Mafia – Seductress/Poisoner/Hitman

Elsewhere in Gotham…

Goryani knew that this was going to be his last day in Gotham. He had a bad feeling about it from the beginning, but he accepted it to be the truth. With his last day on earth, he relaxed, something he hadn’t been able to do for a long, long time.

Goryani has died.

It is now Night 6. Night will last 24 hours.

Please submit Night Actions to me as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that the deadline for submitting night actions is no later than one hour before the start of the Day Phase.

Last edited:
Day 6:

"I feel like we are getting closer, Poison Ivy is now enjoying the company of her other crazy friends in Arkham. I don't have much else to tell you though. I might have to stop calling you here with the little information that I now have" - Says Gordon

"Any information is better than none," - Says Batman

"Well, it looks like we have to start searching again, maybe something will turn up." - Says Gordon

"It always does." - Says Batman

No one has died.

It is now Day 6 for the next 48 Hours. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock the lynch.

Last edited:
If I had a vote I'd be going for FOE. But how the hell are you alive

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not to mention CG is alive as well. With no poisoner there is something severely messed up right now.

But how the hell are you alive

That is an excellent question. I think I have an answer for it, too.

I don't think it's prudent to divulge that answer right now. I'll divulge it on Day Seven. If I die during the next night phase it'll completely disprove my theory anyways, so that's not an issue.

I think we can all agree that FoE needs to be lynched today.

I urge Laarz to not reveal last night's protection target.

Not to mention CG is alive as well. With no poisoner there is something severely messed up right now.

Why should CG be dead?

I'm not sure why I'm alive, there was nothing that should stop them from killing me.

Hmm, day 3 Coju was lynched with 10 votes and only nine people listed as voting. Could be SI dying halfway through?

Day 4 CG had votes on two different people.

Any ideas?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High