Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Vote: Fredo'Erik

Guess you and gwaihir can both target two in one night then. Assuming you can actually give out an item that is.

Simple yes or no answer is all I desire: Are you saying that you watched FoE visit someone other than me?

I was surprised Gwahir flipped mafia and not SK or neutral, so it really does point to one mafia team. How [did cg] know?

I didn't know, I guessed. Mostly because there was only ever one kill per night, and the people most vocal about multiple teams were those that later flipped mafia. Gwaihir being mafia actually makes me think there were two mafia teams and no SK, as I completely expected the poisoner to flip SK variant.

The difference is minimal at this point, though.

Vote: Fredo'Erik

Simple yes or no answer is all I desire: Are you saying that you watched FoE visit someone other than me?

I didn't know, I guessed. Mostly because there was only ever one kill per night, and the people most vocal about multiple teams were those that later flipped mafia. Gwaihir being mafia actually makes me think there were two mafia teams and no SK, as I completely expected the poisoner to flip SK variant.

The difference is minimal at this point, though.

Yes.

Did you receive an item last night or not?

Yes.

Did you receive an item last night or not?

I did not.

I think you should reveal who was targeted before the end of the day, just in case you don't survive tonight. I rescind what I stated earlier about Laarz not revealing his target, since my original assumption that mafia were holding their kills appears to be mistaken.

I did not.

I think you should reveal who was targeted before the end of the day, just in case you don't survive tonight. I rescind what I stated earlier about Laarz not revealing his target, since my original assumption that mafia were holding their kills appears to be mistaken.

Unless Laarz says he doesn't want me to(or doesn't himself) I'll reveal it later.

I protected myself last night. I dont think I will be able to get on to vote tomorrow because of work so i will vote now.

Vote: FredofErik

Its fine with me kegs, if Moar has my ability like she says, she needs to know I cant protect myself if the game goes another night.

Hmmmm.

I watched foe visit Franklin last night. So there's something fishy going on here.

I did not get a pm saying I received an item. I also have no reason that I would not have died had I been targeted with a traditional nk. Winning my duel did give me an ability, but not one that prevents kills.

My best guess is somehow foe gained a charge of Gwahirs ability ala moar?

I do find it fishy that batstegs and moar are still alive today.

So FoE lied about visiting CG, I wonder if the poison or delayed death can pass to other scum to use? It still seems like FoE is the best vote today. Franklin didn't say he recieved anything.

So you think that Moar can pass an ability around? Not likely. Or are you saying that you think that Foe can steal abilitys?

My best guess is foe could steal an ability, but that is weak because he would have done it long ago. Same with an item that could do a poison kill.

My next guess is Kegs watched himself and made foe visiting me for my reaction.

After that, who knows. Foe for sure said his abilitybwasbodd night only.

Well if FoE and Gwaihir are on the same scum team,it may be that the politicing is a group thing I suppose, if that or something else is the case, I guess we will know at the days end. If he stole your vote, we still have the votes to lynch and lock FoE, if everyone that can vote does,if someone doesn't they are likely scum it would seem to me.

Gwahirs flip made it pretty clear that he had the poison/politician role, so I doubt they were shared. If he could copy the poisoner role, he would have done it a while ago I would think.

Interesting indeed.

I did list my actual results, so there is something odd going on. I also find it unlikely that the poison mechanic is still out there, but we'll find out soon enough I guess.

Sorry for not being around in the end of the last day phase and the beginning of this. Busy weekend.

As for my claim, I am Lucius Fox and am an Inventor. I have a list of gear that (according to my PM) provides different passive abilities. Every second night (starting from N1), I get to choose a piece of gear from the list and give it to someone - however, I do not know what the gear does, so I can only guess by judging it on its name.

On N1 I didn't send in my night action due to a combination of RL and (mainly) forgetting about it.
I used my power N3, but am going to hold on to the specific details for now.

If you forgot to send in a N1 action, why didn't you submit it N2 instead?
How many items are on the list?
Is your N3 target still living and able to corroborate your claim?

- Because my role states that I can use it on all uneven days.
- 8, now 7.
- my N3 target is still alive.

I do not know whether or not my targets are notified on whether or not they have received an item - I've PM'd the mod about this. All I know is that all items grant some form of passive ability. Whether or not anybody else have received items, I cannot comment on - I would guess that if there is/was another inventor-style role in this game it would either be scum or different from mine in a fundamental way (maybe by granting active abilities) - but guessing is all I can do. Honestly, I have a hard time believing that there would be two of such a relatively rare role in a single game.

This makes it very clear that FoE should not have been visiting anyone last night. Hopefully I don't just die in a couple of hours.

Vote: FredofErik

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High