Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

That is an excellent question. I think I have an answer for it, too.

I don't think it's prudent to divulge that answer right now. I'll divulge it on Day Seven. If I die during the next night phase it'll completely disprove my theory anyways, so that's not an issue.

I think we can all agree that FoE needs to be lynched today.

I urge Laarz to not reveal last night's protection target.

Wait, if there is going to be a day 7 then FoE is not our main concern. What about your theory ensures a day 7?

Well I will hold my target choice last night for now, what I see tho is if the mafia or what ever is still left, should know who it was if they tried to kill and it didn't go through. Is it possible that there isn't a killing role left ? what else would stop the town from winning?

I know I'm being pretty cryptic. It irritates me to no end when Goryani does things like this, so I can understand how it is probably irritating to the rest of you.

I do have a good reason for it, however. Should the game continue tomorrow after lynching FoE, then I solemnly promise to reveal everything I think and know. My ideas, my role, all of it. Again: should I die during this coming night phase, then everything I'm thinking is wrong anyways, so it makes little difference.

Hmm, day 3 Coju was lynched with 10 votes and only nine people listed as voting. Could be SI dying halfway through?

Day 4 CG had votes on two different people.

Any ideas?

This would be a case of mod error. As in pyro is stupid.

Solar Ice was part of the original locking vote on coju, and it was up to 10 votes before Solar died. It should be 9 since when Solar died, he no longer had a vote.

The CG case, it was close to day end, his unvote and revote were valid, he should not have had 2 separate votes at end of day. I will update the vote counts.

I don't. But what CG is doing deserves a lynch. Foe as well yes but if I had a vote I'd be placing it on CG for the day. He obviously has personal motives in this game and the non reveal is a joke

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I don't. But what CG is doing deserves a lynch. Foe as well yes but if I had a vote I'd be placing it on CG for the day. He obviously has personal motives in this game and the non reveal is a joke

Stop for a moment. Think rationally. Yesterday you wanted FoE, BPC, and then me, in that order. Then I mention that I might have some ideas, but am not ready to reveal them, and now I'm target number one for you.

If I were mafia, or even neutral and had some personal motive, don't you think I'd just shut the hell up and let you guys continue on with lynching FoE and BPC? Why would me suddenly speaking out make any logical sense?

You and I both have a habit of being hot-headed and not thinking things through all the way. We tend to react before analyzing things. I'm trying to work on that this game. What are you doing?

That is an excellent question. I think I have an answer for it, too.

I don't think it's prudent to divulge that answer right now. I'll divulge it on Day Seven. If I die during the next night phase it'll completely disprove my theory anyways, so that's not an issue.

I think we can all agree that FoE needs to be lynched today.

I urge Laarz to not reveal last night's protection target.

I don't know anything more than you or the rest of the town. I merely think I have an idea of what might be happening.

I know I'm being pretty cryptic. It irritates me to no end when Goryani does things like this, so I can understand how it is probably irritating to the rest of you.

I do have a good reason for it, however. Should the game continue tomorrow after lynching FoE, then I solemnly promise to reveal everything I think and know. My ideas, my role, all of it. Again: should I die during this coming night phase, then everything I'm thinking is wrong anyways, so it makes little difference.

So you think you have an idea of what's going on, but you are not going to tell town, because... you might be wrong? This is beyond ridiculous. If you are not going to tell town then why did you even state it in the first place? What benefit does town gain from not knowing your theory? You need to come clean now, not tomorrow.

Wait, if there is going to be a day 7 then FoE is not our main concern. What about your theory ensures a day 7?

Also, this. I know you answered it already, but I am not satisfied with that answer.

Well, that was surprising!

Anybody receive anything special from foe?

Yeah, CG.. Did anybody receive anything special from me?

So you think you have an idea of what's going on, but you are not going to tell town, because... you might be wrong? This is beyond ridiculous. If you are not going to tell town then why did you even state it in the first place? What benefit does town gain from not knowing your theory? You need to come clean now, not tomorrow.

I have reasons other than "I might be wrong". I only say that if I die I am wrong, since the obvious retort is - "How do you know you'll be alive tomorrow"? I don't, but if I'm dead, then it no longer matters.

If both kestegs and Laarz agree that I should reveal what I think today, then I will. But you, being near-confirmed scum, wanting me to come forward today makes me want to do it even less.

Also, this. I know you answered it already, but I am not satisfied with that answer.

I don't know what to tell you. Sorry? No, that's a lie. I'm not.

I didn't receive anything from you, if that's what you're insinuating.

I still don't think FoE has the ability to give out items. What he's trying there is to try to shift the suspicion on to CG by insinuating that CG should have recieved an item. He does that because CG has been in the spotlight so far. He'd have chosen anybody being in the spotlight I'm sure.

@kestegs
I don't think you can be sure to live. The kills were end of day kills, so you won't know before days end. I'm sorry if you die and it will be partially my fault for not getting and using Laarz ability one night sooner each. I thought long about it and decided on that you would be protected by Laarz last night. So I could go and see if I can find scum the night before last since I wouldn't need a shot of his ability last night. I targeted Laarz last night though, so I have a shot of his ability now which is a straight one shot doctor.

Vote: FoE

Yes you did.

Vote: CG

Last night I gave CG a grapple gun. As with all my items, I do not know what the exact ability granted by it is. From what I could tell from wiki, it is the gun with a line and hook attached that allows Batman to grab on to things/climb building, etc. Since I know that the abilities granted by my items are passive, the most obvious one I could think of the grapple gun granting was something along the lines of "hanging on to life". I picked CG to give it to, as I was convinced that he was a bomb/"insert role that takes down his lyncher" because of the whole "town doesn't benefit from knowing my role", and such a role would be a huge benefit for town having around in the very end-game.

I received a message saing that my delivery of the item was successful. Since I also know that my recipients do get notified I only see two possible scenarios:

- I was redirected somehow. This is unlikely on so many different levels.
- CG is lying.

As for why CG would be lying? Only reason I can see, is that he is scum. I am set up for an extremely easy lynch, and he might still think I am the last person left on whatever fraction opposing his team and that he will get away with it. He might simply want to see me lynched, as lynching a townie is obvi nice for scum. I don't know. All I know is that I'm 99,9% certain that CG is lying about not receiving any item. That on top of his weird "I have a theory but it's non of your business, and I won't reveal my role" stinks, and he should be lynched immediatedly.

Yes you did.

Vote: CG

Last night I gave CG a grapple gun. As with all my items, I do not know what the exact ability granted by it is. From what I could tell from wiki, it is the gun with a line and hook attached that allows Batman to grab on to things/climb building, etc. Since I know that the abilities granted by my items are passive, the most obvious one I could think of the grapple gun granting was something along the lines of "hanging on to life". I picked CG to give it to, as I was convinced that he was a bomb/"insert role that takes down his lyncher" because of the whole "town doesn't benefit from knowing my role", and such a role would be a huge benefit for town having around in the very end-game.

I received a message saing that my delivery of the item was successful. Since I also know that my recipients do get notified I only see two possible scenarios:

- I was redirected somehow. This is unlikely on so many different levels.
- CG is lying.

As for why CG would be lying? Only reason I can see, is that he is scum. I am set up for an extremely easy lynch, and he might still think I am the last person left on whatever fraction opposing his team and that he will get away with it. He might simply want to see me lynched, as lynching a townie is obvi nice for scum. I don't know. All I know is that I'm 99,9% certain that CG is lying about not receiving any item. That on top of his weird "I have a theory but it's non of your business, and I won't reveal my role" stinks, and he should be lynched immediatedly.

O.

So you theoretically targeted cg to give him an item?

Guess you and gwaihir can both target two in one night then. Assuming you can actually give out an item that is.

vote: foe

I'm assuming the no kill was due to Laarz then.

Laarz.... :highfive:

You wanna tell them your save, Laarz? I'm trying to think of a reason not to tell, but really can't. I don't think we have more than 1 scum faction out there anymore (if ever) and they know who they targeted. The only way they wouldn't know is if they didn't target anyone at all. So your call, either way foe is guilty though.

Last night was night 6 and it is now day 6.

I was surprised Gwahir flipped mafia and not SK or neutral, so it really does point to one mafia team. How know?

About FoEs post 1196, why did you assume cg was town enough to give him an item? Why not give a town sounding item to one of the confirmed townies?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High