Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Attempted suicide?

Since I don't really think I'll be around tomorrow:

Foe: top scum, needs to go asap
Bpc: if lynching foe doesn't end the game I'd do him next.
Moar: close behind bpc, has a lot of night actions that can't be verified. Made odd choices for her role, didn't target Laarz which could have given me 1-2 more nights of watching.
CG: 4th on the scum list but I'm leaning town still.
Franklin: probably either town or neutral.
BA: leaning more towards scum or neutral, either way it doesn't look like we can do anything with him.
Gory: very sure he's town, even though that's likely irrelevant at this point.
Laarz: even more sure he's town.

Well it says there's 3 posts on the last page but it won't load up. Hope these went through.

So either FoE is the last of the faction that has a normal nk, or CG has something up his sleeves still.

Or CG was on Gwahirs team? I would be tempted to move CG above BPC on my suspect list if nks continue to happen regularly.

Thanks Solar. I am now able to log in, but I do not have access to my profile or pms, so just be aware of that.

Come on, how can I possibly duel someone and vote for myself? Blasted Pyro.

There is no rule preventing players from voting themselves. You can curse at me more if that will make you feel better.

So either FoE is the last of the faction that has a normal nk, or CG has something up his sleeves still.

Or CG was on Gwahirs team? I would be tempted to move CG above BPC on my suspect list if nks continue to happen regularly.

That's what you get for dueling me :p You can't say you were not warned.A

Anyways, not sure what happened, but my best bet is the poisoner has a way of covering who they target. No idea how many shots it would be, but likely would be limited. Most likely person would have to be CG, as I doubt they would be a ninja and a framer. Best of luck!

Can't say I didn't warn you.

Anyways, can't say I am surprised by how this went. I must have been framed, so I would doubt that the poisoner could be a ninja as well. That to me says CG is the most likley person to have done it.

Best of luck!

Anyways, can't say I am surprised by how this went. I must have been framed, so I would doubt that the poisoner could be a ninja as well. That to me says CG is the most likley person to have done it.

Best of luck!

Thanks Solar. I am now able to log in, but I do not have access to my profile or pms, so just be aware of that.

There is no rule preventing players from voting themselves. You can curse at me if you want.

so maybe my 5th time is the charm?

Best of luck!

Well....it shows two new pages but they still won't load. Oh well, hopefully not important.

Well....it shows two new pages but they still won't load. Oh well, hopefully not important.

I wonder if FoE's silence is due to him not logging in for a while since he figures he's a gonner.

Four accounted for mafia is on the low side for this late. We can hope cdm was mafia but it isn't guaranteed. We can hope Laarz has been blocking kills the past few nights (and will continue) but we can't rely on it. If the night kill mafia is playing dead, there could be a real mean surprise coming. Just because they haven't killed the last 2 nights doesn't mean they can't or won't in the future.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High