Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

To whom ever asked earlier, I protected kegs last night.

FoE, I Protected myself N4.

crawlingdeadman claimed to be a lover to Batman. crawlingdeadman died in a manner not inconsistent with being lovers with FredOfErik. Discuss.

I'm thinking foe is joker and cdm was Harley Quinn. And she had some kind of sacrifice or resurrect ability to save him.

I had several theories.

1) mafia sacrifice/lovers combo that would keep one alive
2) Somehow batmask item had the downside of causing the lover response trigger
3) Somehow a lovers bond was created by mafia or town to link the two together.

Can he still control my vote if I duel him? I am guessing there is a stipulation I can't vote for myself?

Well, there goes that piece of evidence. I must have been set up somehow. My best guess is the posioner has the ability to frame other people with the power, similar to how coju had shots of strongman.

Don't really think so.

I think you can target two different people each night.
This role also is good for a sk, as it makes it much easier to win since you have a fake claim and the ability to win easier due to having two votes essentially.

And wait....who ever said Cujo had shots of strongman?

Don't really think so.

I think you can target two different people each night.
This role also is good for a sk, as it makes it much easier to win since you have a fake claim and the ability to win easier due to having two votes essentially.

And wait....who ever said Cujo had shots of strongman?

Hah, I would hate to be the SK with the politician power. Would draw way too much attention.

As for coju, his flip was strongman(x-shot)/hitman

That's right, I forgot it said x shot on his flip.

Poison ivy would also make a logical candidate to be a politician type roll due to her having mind control powers in the movie.

Well, there goes that piece of evidence. I must have been set up somehow. My best guess is the posioner has the ability to frame other people with the power, similar to how coju had shots of strongman.

This is about as believable as the last time that explanation (framing ability) was used this game.

Targeting me instead of Laarz isn't something scum intent on framing would do. Targeting me accomplishes roughly the same thing targeting Noodle did: eliminate a townie who won't be a lynch candidate while avoiding a likely watched target. Since Laarz targeted himself N4, he probably couldn't target himself last night. A doc who can't self save is a GREAT watcher target. Even better since the doc is probably going to save the watcher (and did). It takes tremendous WIFOM (and probably drinking all that wine...) to pass up watching Laarz.

This is about as believable as the last time that explanation (framing ability) was used this game.

Targeting me instead of Laarz isn't something scum intent on framing would do. Targeting me accomplishes roughly the same thing targeting Noodle did: eliminate a townie who won't be a lynch candidate while avoiding a likely watched target. Since Laarz targeted himself N4, he probably couldn't target himself last night. A doc who can't self save is a GREAT watcher target. Even better since the doc is probably going to save the watcher (and did). It takes tremendous WIFOM (and probably drinking all that wine...) to pass up watching Laarz.

You're going to love reading my QT later :)

Still confused about the mechanic though: is the duel to the death or to the pain?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High