Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game

Adios Gwaihir. How we didn't relynch foe is interesting.

Is there any chance Frankie could be mafia? Probably not.

I'd vote for Gwaihir though yea

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Huh. Well apparently I had you wrong thefrank, figured you were lying. I know I am town, so I guess I do the only thing I can.

Vote: thefranklin

Adios Gwaihir. How we didn't relynch foe is interesting.

Is there any chance Frankie could be mafia? Probably not.

I'd vote for Gwaihir though yea

So you don't think Franklin could be mafia? Why?

I'll admit that he's now low on my list, but he could still be scum. It would be quite an odd roll for mafia to have, not that it's not an odd roll anyways.

Once is a fluke. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

Let's see what happens tonight.

Does this mean you no longer thing it's mafia vs SK vs town? You say lack of NK tomorrow will establish the pattern but the pattern of what? Four known mafia. A known other killer you have previously thought as a SK. Are you taking advice from Malevolent regarding 4 mafioso this game?

Does this mean you no longer thing it's mafia vs SK vs town?

No.

You say lack of NK tomorrow will establish the pattern but the pattern of what?

One of three things: Either night kills are getting blocked by Laarz, night kills were being withheld/unusable, or there are no more mafia left alive. Before the reveal about Gwaihir, I was sort of hoping that FoE's lynch would end the game.

So you don't think Franklin could be mafia? Why?

I'll admit that he's now low on my list, but he could still be scum. It would be quite an odd roll for mafia to have, not that it's not an odd roll anyways.

Exactly what you said in the second paragraph

No.

One of three things: Either night kills are getting blocked by Laarz, night kills were being withheld/unusable, or there are no more mafia left alive. Before the reveal about Gwaihir, I was sort of hoping that FoE's lynch would end the game.

I theorize that foe may be the last of his team, but it's also very logical to assume that Laarz blocked a kill on me last night. But I really didn't expect to be targeted for a kill since it seemed pretty obvious that Laarz would protect me.

Again going to voice a concern over a "which mafia group is going to win" mentality. Not a trend of our Mafia games I enjoy, it makes being town worthless and frustrating when it's supposed to be fun and scum hunty.

NOT THERE YET THOUGH BABY! And just call me legs, cause I got none. #Stumpalump

It was tough to leave FoE alive, if he's telling the truth who knows what item he can get overnight.

Vote: Gwaihir

Probably not needed but just in case.

Moar, think about who to target tonight, think about it hard, what benefits the town most:fortune:

I'll be posting some thoughts before day end, I'm super busy at work today though, so they'll likely be brief.

Pyrotechnician is currently experiencing issues logging into the forums and requested a guest vote tally.

Vote Tally:

thefranklin (2): Gwaihir, thefranklin
Gwaihir (6): [thefranklin], kestegs, Caluin Graye, Moar, Goryani, BipolarChemist, Laarz

Day 5 will end in 3 hours and 36 minutes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High