Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Who's this new guy?

*beers nebux*

Hey! Are you sticking around for a while, or just dropping by? How're ya going?

Not even a whole page last night? Awfully slow!

Yesterday my daughter lost her first tooth. However, she refused to go to sleep and instead just stayed awake in her bed so the tooth fairy was unable to come. Stupid kid.

tooth fairy - whats that?

my parents told me that there is an evil big gremlin thats going to eat me unless i put my teeth under my pillow and always do the homework for school

*loves teach*

Prices and service of these kinds are slow and expensive in canada, too, but it sounds a bit worse in the US.

Yeah dry ice bubbles pretty rapidly in warm or hotter liquid. Yesterday in my lab the TA forgot to get us ice, so we started using liquid nitrogen and dry ice to cool 800 mL of water lol. It was so clever, and so much faster, too. We eventually had a grad cylinder which we put nitrogen into and dipped into the water, and it worked super well (we needed controlled temp drops of about 3 degrees).

Our data still made no sense afterwards, though, and apparently the relationship between temperature and pressure is parabolic! (nope nope nope nope nope)

^^

one of my crazy friends from the physics department made icecream with liqiud nitrogen - that was fun and yummy

i think he just took cream sugar flavour and then poured the nitrogen in slowly while stirring

The gremlin wouldn't have existed unless you have a closet.

I have cable over here. It beats DirectTV at least.

Morning Bar.

*serves Dew

i had a closet

i think i have cableTV - well i pay for it but i don't have a TV so it is rather senseless - but i had to get the all incluseive package TV-phone-internet - i think i pay like 36€ a month for it

i don't want a TV - i could only get german stations and german TV programs are - well beyond good and evil

so i prefer reading

.....and watching american series via interwebz (and one british series)

*refreezes twibz by throwing him into the bar freezer.

Better?

Anyone get a database error when trying to read posts a little while earlier?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High