Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I cut the cable in 2009 and have been all interwebs all the time ever since.

So the cute girl from Saturday hit me up on the effbook. Something about a Sunday morning hangover and a misclick. I thanked her for the evening, and passed on my phone number. I'm likely overly excited, but...

:jig: :jig: :jig:

Oh. And Goodmorning, Bar!

*squeezes fresh crab juice*

Way to go Jamsie! :highfive: Keep up whatever it is you're doing.

P.S. Could you send some of that luck this way?

Work is done once more. Now a bit of making dinner, and resting. Later tonight we got our second match of the season (badminton). Hoping i play better this time because last time i sucked. Still managed to win one of my 3 matches and overall we drew 4-4 which was a good result as the other team was relegated from one class above us.

Sounds good James. Looks like she did like you as well. Just don't let her escape now. ;)

I should get some dinner as well, but feeling really uninspired. It was raining here today, so I postponed the grocery shopping. Which I did yesterday as well. And hubby is in Washington. Guess that means some pasta with tomato sauce. Really need to go shopping tomorrow...

Finally got the courage to call the social services to get that meeting off my back. I have quite a big problem with making phone calls. Hate it very much and am a nervous wreck every time I have to. I don't even answer the phone either if it can be avoided. Anyway, it went well and I got that meeting off my back. The girl I talked with even called me back to tell me that they already had sent me a letter that it was cancelled. Reminded my that I might have to go and get the mail since hubby hardly can do that from Washington...

I think so too, and I hope I'm not mistaken, and she said as much when we were hanging out, but who knows. As to that second part... I have no idea how to do that... so I'll try to just see how it goes. Best to not try to force anything, methinks.

Don't be too scared. You need to follow up on her so she doesn't forget you. Send her a message in a day or two related to something that interested her when you met. Just try to be on her mind without being pushy. That way you can get a feel for how fast she replies and how eager she is about talking with you. Maybe you can even find some event coming up that both of you are interested in and agree to go together. ;)

Last edited:
This is what I have in mind, and she gave me an in to do exactly that.

And it is effort, but also will, and also reflection, and also luck, and probably more besides. It'll all be alright anyway: I just hope to learn something.

Where is Kitteh? I need cuddles!

*grabs the wine bambie left in a cooler and pours a generous glass*

*sits at a spot near the door waiting for the next one to enter for a cuddleattack*

Just don't let her escape now. ;)

I recommend Duct tape and a persian rug.

Where is Kitteh? I need cuddles!

*grabs the wine bambie left in a cooler and pours a generous glass*

*sits at a spot near the door waiting for the next one to enter for a cuddleattack*

*walks through front door.

I am getting so excited. My new computer was shipped monday, and today its last departure scan was from sioux falls south dakota. We all know how close that is to North Dakota.

Anyways, so I've been sitting at my laptop just refreshing the tracker page. I'm like paralyzed with anticipation. Can't get any work done. I've been pouring over the components of my computer one by one and it's only making me more excited. Each piece is not flashy, but solid. Maybe it doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it's got all the **** that matters. I've been checking benchmarks and prices and comparisons. Seeing the benchmarks for my graphics card makes me really excited, because I know for a fact I'll be able to do stuff like run Skyrim, Diablo 3, WoW, etcetc - on ultra settings. And don't bash my examples of games here, they are a frame of reference. If it can run skyrim on ultra... then... then... then it's good right?! Must be.

BTW anyone got a link for watching the US presidential debate online tonight? I cant seem to find one quickly and I'm lazy :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High