Mafia game thread

No avoiding, it just seemed oddly convienent that your post stating that if you could give a vote on anyone it would be CG and then the very next post is CG stating that there is nothing to find, and that you obviously must be scum (which apparently was a joke). So in this case CG was distancing himself from you.

Again, even though I hate repeating myself, there is no distancing. The post where Goryani tries to prod me and my joke about lynching him for not finding scum in the first 12 hours are literally two minutes apart. Do you honestly think that was planned? Or do you think I'm simply that fast of a typer?

Goryani made a post referencing flubbucket. Solar Ice calls him a spammer for it. Goryani types some fancy words. Laarz makes a comment about people not getting Goryani. I quote Laarz and make a joke. All of this was done independent of Goryani prodding me.

You're barking up the wrong tree, mate. There's no squirrel up here.

Because of his participation in the "distancing" discussion and his responses to my questions about said distancing discussion.

Remind me not to participate in discussion next time. Apparently not participating is much easier.

Again, even though I hate repeating myself, there is no distancing. The post where Goryani tries to prod me and my joke about lynching him for not finding scum in the first 12 hours are literally two minutes apart. Do you honestly think that was planned? Or do you think I'm simply that fast of a typer?

Goryani made a post referencing flubbucket. Solar Ice calls him a spammer for it. Goryani types some fancy words. Laarz makes a comment about people not getting Goryani. I quote Laarz and make a joke. All of this was done independent of Goryani prodding me.

You're barking up the wrong tree, mate. There's no squirrel up here.

I don't normally pay much attention to time stamps when I'm reading through 10 pages of old posts. I'm no longer barking up the tree either, I'm already past it but Goryani is not.

So, I am also Beth. I was waiting for someone to fake claim it, but I guess in this game, the only faking may be "I did/didn't" receive any night PMs.

You're right on which word changed, I too will wait on who else claims Beth (4 of each char maybe?) and for the last claim, which would most likely be fake, we can get them to provide the correct word. Below is my light breadcrumb, in the character trait, posted before any claims of Beth.

Role PM:

Elizabeth Halpern

You are Beth Halpern. You’re both gentle and caring while at the same time fierce, combative, and confrontational. As the biologist and only female of the group you often see yourself **** by the male scientists, though some of these times only in your head. This leads to you being the most out of touch with your emotions.

Currently you have no abilities other than your gentleness.

....lol. I actually changed 2 things. The one pyro pointed out, and also biologist to biochemist. So yeah, you have the same PM, as yours fixed the other one, if unintentionally.

Wow. I didn't expect this landslide after my claim. Now I'm glad I did, though.

I agree with a Harry or "other", and since I'm a Harry, I think our better chances are with someone else.

VOTE: Male (caps in case it's not bold - can't tell in this app)

....lol. I actually changed 2 things. The one pyro pointed out, and also biologist to biochemist. So yeah, you have the same PM, as yours fixed the other one, if unintentionally.

Reading comprehension fail, lol. Still though it works out in our favor since if there is a 4th Beth then they have something to fill in the blank for.

CRAAAAP!!!!!!!!

I just read my role PM again, i had confusion because i instantly assumes that having now powers meant not a main 4 dude....

As well as that in the story section i was listed as ted, not my real name.

I sopose iv'e screwed this up now sorry guys so ill post my role PM
Sathoris said:
Theodore Fielding

You are Ted Fielding. You’re the good-natured and enthusiastic astrophysicist of the group. Despite your good intentions your often annoyingly enthusiasm inhibits your relationship with the others. Your drive to find something that will make you famous tends to come off pretentious and opportunistic.

Currently you have no abilities other than your good will.

once again so sorry, i didnt even read the random stuff in the middle, i just saw theodore and "no powers"

it's such a shame about my time-zoner because i just woke up, if i was around from before and seeing all the people claim i could have cleared this up alot earlier.

seems like a no lynch day today as well.

also i notice that i have good will, and the other theodore has enthusiasm, not suire what this means.

I bet sath wasn't expecting us to come this far so quickly :p

CRAAAAP!!!!!!!!

I just read my role PM again, i had confusion because i instantly assumes that having now powers meant not a main 4 dude....

once again so sorry, i didnt even read the random stuff in the middle, i just saw theodore and "no powers"

You.....didn't.....read.....your......role.....pm?!?

You also provided a wiki link, suppose you didn't read that either?

I read through the wiki, but it never clicked, i instantly assumed i was some background character once i read my Pm before the game started, and then that assumption stuck in my head.....

I take 100% blame for this it was a but stupid, now i have an economice exam and i have to go, lets see what happens tonight then.

Reading comprehension fail, lol. Still though it works out in our favor since if there is a 4th Beth then they have something to fill in the blank for.

I put in 2 so that a couple people could point out different things. I wasn't actually sure you missed it. With multiple claims, I figured that you left it out on purpose to let someone else point it out. Oh well, still worked.

CRAAAAP!!!!!!!!

Probably a good idea to read role Pm's pretty carefully. I think you are probably the best candidate for a lynch today, but not sure if we will get there with the time we have left.

*sigh*
I don't like no lynch days, but I think Mal is honest there.

Unvote: Malevolent

seems like a no lynch day today as well.

You are now jumping ahead of yourself. :nono: But I have to say, "did not read my PM" is a first.

If, IF, you are telling the truth, then I think no one can be blamed for your lynch but yourself. Regardless, I think that there may be little alternative to lynch you due to it being almost the end of the Day.

That being said. I am willing to go with one of the Harry's according to the story.

Pharphis claimed first. Laarz after him. The story is not just for flavour in this game and I firmly believe one of them needs to go, if not both. I will give it a go. I do not know which one is the better choice, but I will go with my gut. I will be around to change my vote back to Malevolent if need be.

Unvote: Malevolent
Vote: Laarz

Yes. I've been on the phone for the last hour, so I couldn't post ealier. His PM looks genuine. I hope Gory faked another word I didn't pick up before for the 4th. But anyway, mine says "good will" as well instead of what Gory posted. Last word in the PM.

I'm hoping one of the other Ted's will tell us what they think of Mal's claim

This Ted thinks that Moar's "one word is replaced" doesn't jive with Malevolent's posted role PM. I see moar (I don't think I'll ever tire of this usage when in Moar's company) than one change.

I reacted to the entusiasm (sp?). That's good will in my PM. I don't know if you changed more. I skimmed my pm and it sounded like yoursexcept for the end.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High