Mafia game thread

As much as I detest doing this...

Elizabeth Halpern

You are Beth ...caring while at the same time fierce, combative, and confrontational. As the biologist and only female of the group you often see ...the male scientists, ...times only in your head. This leads to you being...with your emotions.

Currently ... your gentle....

Random bits of information deleted.
Only for you, Gwaihir.

Like 2 pages of missing posts? That was confirmed to be true and not imagination.

If we're still thinking that whoever goes into the sphere turns mafia, I propose that we lynch either all the Harry's or all the Norman's; since there is -1 of them compared to the Beth's and Ted's.

Bad idea is bad. Even if the recruitment theory is right (and I'm not sold yet), then it's probably just one of the Harry's who got recruited and not ALL of them. Therefore, this idea requires lynching multiple townies for every mafioso lynched. In general, lynching two townies per mafia means the town loses. Your idea looks like it will lynch 2 or more townies per mafia found (unless Harry keeps entering the sphere). That sounds like a losing strategy to me.

Like 2 pages of missing posts? That was confirmed to be true and not imagination.

The post count looks correct to me, I went and reviewed the previous posts and the content looks the same. I think you are lying.

Bad idea is bad. Even if the recruitment theory is right (and I'm not sold yet), then it's probably just one of the Harry's who got recruited and not ALL of them. Therefore, this idea requires lynching multiple townies for every mafioso lynched. In general, lynching two townies per mafia means the town loses. Your idea looks like it will lynch 2 or more townies per mafia found (unless Harry keeps entering the sphere). That sounds like a losing strategy to me.

This is true, but if Harry enters the sphere again? You agree that Harry and Ted are the candidates that should be pursued Today?

Then there is the fact that as of this moment there are two Harrys, though with several people still to claim (and some may have faked their claims to avoid being Harry), the odds are on the Towns side to prove or disprove the Sphere theory.

Do you have any suggestions?

Moar, All posts from an hour ago or so seem to be gone. Including mine. Probably a blue person playing around.

Apparently Gwaihir did read mine thought. Just to be safe thought:

Sathoris said:
Norman Johnson.

You are Norman Johnson. You’ve been called on this mission as a psychologist to keep an eye on the rest of the team. The other scientists don’t share your concern that having a psychologist in a deep underwater habitat is important. You are arguably the most level-headed of the group, though even you exhibit moments of irrationality.

Currently you have no abilities other than your calmness

I miss counted, 6 would be the number.

As for Malevolent, I don't buy the whole not reading of PMs. In a game with proper stories and character backgrounds, that's one piece of information one cannot pass by.

Right now, I have two theories on how the game might work:
1. Sathoris is playing the role of the Sphere and is randomly choosing people each night to become mafia.
2. All players received, randomly, a name from the list of 4 and then a number of them received the anti town status. The lack of a kill on night one might have been the result of a doctor save (the comment about the meds I made yesterday) or some other reason which could include recruitment, since it has been brought up several times by now.

The post count looks correct to me, I went and reviewed the previous posts and the content looks the same. I think you are lying.

She is not. There are missing posts. I have 3 Posts that have been deleted out of this thread since the start of Day 2. Malevolent has at least one and so has Laarz. Maybe someone else as well. Gwaihir replied to ThunderCat, so he may have one deleted as well.

Re: Day 2

Minus one Harry and one Norman.

If we're still thinking that whoever goes into the sphere turns mafia, I propose that we lynch either all the Harry's or all the Norman's; since there is -1 of them compared to the Beth's and Ted's.

BTW, I am Beth as well.

@SATH: When do the time do the days and nights start/end?

First coju said this

(further thought process)

Lynching all of the Norman/Harry players would confirm our hypothesis, correct? As someone cornered Keg's yesterday by saying smthn to the extent of, "Yes, lynch everyone but your character," I would have to say the same thing if Beth happened upon the sphere last night.

Then this.

Ted went into the sphere last night so why Norman?

I asked why lynch Normans when Ted was the one that went into the sphere.

Why Norman was killed? Maybe you can answer that question?

Then you ask me this, and I said I dont know, maybe you can answer it.

Oh for *whatever's* sake. There was a database error, multiple post got deleted including mine (that's what we call a squid attack over at the SPF). Other people saw it. Send a PM to the staff to get it confirmed? Just don't **** me with such ****.

(Sorry, a bit angry right now. Will cool down soon enough.)

Did the squid just eat about 2 pages of posts? Or is it just me imagining things and posting...

Something is missing.

Then please find Solar Ice's quote by Gwaihir in post #311. I

f you click on Solar Ice's original quote you wind up in the Twilight Zone...:dizzy:

i am 100% sure there was a post deletion ( squid attack)

it hit the EMB as well.

if zokar doesnt retract his vote on moar soon he is getting my vote

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High