Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

Enough is enough. Pushed myself further than i should have. Results don't reflect that unfortunately. Improved a bit, but highly unlikely that it's enough to win. I'll be glad if i can keep the spot of the last update.

Final results sent.

Enough! 850 runs today and I am going insane. Will send final results tomorrow.

i just realised that Kira's Guardian is not on the list
That's interesting, I just noticed that it IS on the Baal list, but NOT on the alvl85 list....Hmmmm....

and you really shouldn't gieb hints like that...it spoils the competition :(

WoRG

jjscud expressed his thoughts on Kira's Guardian being a qualifer in this thread. I guess he just forgot to add it to the alvl85/Pindle lists. In the end it really doesn't matter for the results. :)

My results are fairly disappointing this time. I was especially hoping for a grailer. Maybe I shouldn't have slacked so much during the week. No more runs for me, I'll send the results later.

my clock says its monday -so no more running for me

ahh well only 600 runs done today - and not the planned 1200 - darn real life friends that spontaneously decide to show up

that makes 3810 pindle runs - way less than i could have done would i have run like i did in the end all the time

410 S/U - only 59 qualifiers - gonna send my final result now

About 50mins left for me.

I'm really disappointed with the sound levels on recent documentaries. Today I've watched one on caravans, one on training Marines, another series on Paratroopers and one on two early English Queens. All but the last made in the eighties. The one on the north face of the Eiger was unwatchable due to music overlaying the speech. :( Shame, looked interesting. Gave up on a couple of others too; same issue.

If I'm awake enough, I'll send results tonight, if not it'll be approximately 12-14 hours from now.

EDIT:
Called it with 20mins to go. Too tired to run and it isn't worth the risk of dying.

Last edited:
Results send, got nice Baal qualifier 3 hours before, and Pindle qualifier only 45 minutes before midnight. Pushed my zon very close to 99 even with few deaths mostly due to dolls and wave 3, sigh.

Results sent. Possibly to the right person.

Thanks for running this. Last week was rubbish so my running time has basically been the last two days but Atil is a little older. :)

Sent my final results as well now. Can't sleep anyway.

Thanks for hosting this!

Results sent. After running all weekend like crazy I stopped around two hours before midnight when I got a new qualifier for the top5. It looks like zgpmf found something also. I'll be mad if he wins cause he was also running other targets. :p

I have registered 12734 runs P7 Pindle runs (number of kills is lower since Pindle was CI several times). Gained one level with a sorc (plan was to gain two levels but my math was waaay wrong). With mulling stuff, I probably played 72hours, my MFO record iirc.

From non qualifiers: Best runes are Lo, Jah (traded meanwhile), Sur and Cham. Got a Soj, a 20/238 Raven Frost, perfect fire and cold facets.

Congrats nulio! That's a lot of runs. Until friday I got 4000 runs, then I run yesterday at /p7 and today at /p1 with another sorc. I think I hit the planned 5000 runs....

I still have around 3-4 hours to run. Funny thing: I spent almost all my gold looking for a circlet of magus (which I got via imbue quest - see IFT), now I have to run for gold. D3 feelings... :whistling:

Results sent. Managed to up my score a bit, but probably not enough... I'll just have to wait and see! I had exactly 100 qualifiers in my MFO stash, but also picked up a few nice grailers. No high runes though, which is disappointing considering what some others have found during the MFO.

I think this shows that Baal still has a sense of humour with me though :rolf:

Code:
Chance Guards
Chain Gloves
Defense: 33
Durability: 8 of 9
Required Strength: 15
Required Level: 15
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xa6ae8bdf
+24% Enhanced Defense
+25 to Attack Rating
+15 Defense
200% Extra Gold from Monsters
[B]40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items  <---  First perfect pair I've found[/B]
+2 to Light Radius
[B]Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)  <--- First ethereal pair I've found[/B]

There's still 5 hours left here, but I'm done. 3775 runs, 88+ hours, 266 qualifiers. Mostly the only thing gained was my amazon somehow getting from 85 to 96 despite dying far too many times. Drops were junk. Sending results in later.

From Baal, I've received from: zemaj, SkaMan, Thy, zgpmf, and Cyrax thus far.

I still have 3 hours left for running here. No update has been sent recently as the last almost 30+ hours of running have yet to yield an improvement. I've never had such disappointing drops for such a long time. Utterly bad.

Twice now, I've had really good items drop but were on the way to the throne room and therefore not qualifier's. Both were identical in the fact that I would get hung up on a boss pack due to a bad tele and so I have to switch and throw some javelins in order to get out of trouble.

Code:
Griffon's Eye 
Diadem 
Defense: 186 
Durability: 13 of 20 
Required Level: 76 
Fingerprint: 0xd90c347f 
Item Level: 88 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
+1 to All Skills 
+25% Faster Cast Rate 
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 
+13% to Lightning Skill Damage 
+135 Defense 

Death's Fathom 
Dimensional Shard 
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53 
Durability: 36 of 50 
Required Level: 73 
Fingerprint: 0xec52ff38 
Item Level: 88 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels 
+20% Faster Cast Rate 
+29% to Cold Skill Damage 
Lightning Resist +25% 
Fire Resist +33%

Bad roll on Griffon's, good roll on the Fathom.

Final scores and readouts sent.

Goals were reached, and I'm glad I matted a sorc in a couple days, participate in my first MFO and made part of this! (Yep, I think I lost :p)
Thanks for the host, supervisors and other spfers involved! :wave:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High