Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

I'll keep hitting AT hoping for minor improvements or something. You hit pit like crazy because I don't think I ever have a qualifier from there, yet lol

I think I can do that, I'm doing better in that category anyway, seem to find more there even though my runs are much slower. The game is funny like that.

I'll sent an update for Anaesthesia right know, just in case. (You know, friday night, beers...) - but I plan to do at least 500 runs tonight. And I'm feeling lucky. :coffee:

sent my final points. leaving to sailing trip so cannot run anymore. played pits with poison necro p7 settings. made 577 runs. average time was crappy about 2,5min. my top 5 wasn't anything great but becouse nature of poison necro playing style got nice non quolifiers. especially warm feeling was when got fungal gc of balance. i have tried find, trade and rolled it longer time and now character who actually would use it found it :) best runes were jah and ohm. thanks zgpmf for organizing this.

some non quolifiers:
Code:
Fungal Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xdf59ad79
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

Fine Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x377067f3
Item Level: 85
+3 to Maximum Damage
+11 to Attack Rating
+18 to Life

Serpent's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x78f387f9
Item Level: 88
+19 to Life
+13 to Mana

Serpent's Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x71ba63a6
+15 to Mana
5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 127
Durability: 9 of 48
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0x6155611d
Unidentified
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+166% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 8
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items  <- my second selffound 50mf
+30 Maximum Durability

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x1f6b196c
+239 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Sapphire Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x9565ab3e
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Cold Resist +30%

Jade Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xe5f5f9d8
Poison Resist +9%
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Cunning Greater Talons
Greater Talons
One Hand Damage: 21 - 35
Durability: 56 of 69
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 79
Required Dexterity: 79
Fingerprint: 0x8f60cfa4
+3 to Trap Skills (Assassin Only)
+2 to Lightning Sentry (Assassin Only)

Steel Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x5d7be125
+3% Faster Run/Walk
+34 to Attack Rating

Sapphire Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x2398268e
+9 to Life
Cold Resist +11%

MFO rules should change imho... Cunning Greater Talons with +2 LS = clear winner. Skillers of balance are cool, as well. Congrats HHN! Have a nice trip :wave:. (And he won't see this before trip is over...)

Quick late question: you need to have screenshots of your findings? I think I have 5 of 5, but I use to do drunk runs on weekends...

Okay. Baal update time~

1) WoRG
2) zgpmf
3) Cyrax
4) Paradigmshift
5) SkaMan
6) zemaj

EDIT: ...and WoRG pops in and takes a commanding lead. Updated above.

Last edited:
MFO rules should change imho... Cunning Greater Talons with +2 LS = clear winner. Skillers of balance are cool, as well. Congrats HHN! Have a nice trip :wave:. (And he won't see this before trip is over...)

Quick late question: you need to have screenshots of your findings? I think I have 5 of 5, but I use to do drunk runs on weekends...

Uh... don't remember reading the screenshots thing anywhere and if we do need them I'm screwed because I only take them for runes or something truely amazing.

Ps slight improvement in score but nothing win worthy. Maybe Sunday will do better...:/

Updates sent...REALLY wanna see the Baal standings after, had a couple awesome drops!!!!
Lvl85 area score continues to climb slowly...

Non-qualifiers have been pretty nice as well, couple perfect facets (lite + psn), some nice charms, and a PERFECT gheeds!! However, everybody else needs to quit hogging all the rune luck...my highest is FAL!!!

WoRG

Last edited:
ahhh well with no runs done yesterday i will try to get as many as possible done today and then send my update

Other 85 areas:

1.Fabian
2.Nagisa
3.Twibz
4.Horseheadnebula
5.WoRG
6.Pyrotechnician

AT:

1.Kimppi
2.Frozzzen
3.Pharphis
4.Jason
5.Pyrotechnician

If anyone else wants to be edited in just send an email.

And Worg takes the lead! I finally managed to improve my score, only took the entire time to level from 94 to 95 :banghead:

Update sent, but I've still got another day to run and it looks like I've got my work cut out for me... Good luck everyone!

Oh boy, this does not bode well. Just checked my current top 5 and no less than 3 of them are improvements for my perfect grail, including 2 near perfects. I have to either make sure i win, or pray the people ahead of me are nice enough to not loot me.

I think you can ask people to replace your pgrailers for non-perfect but still good versions of items. Winning, of course, can be a definitive solution.

I plan to hit 4000 runs, switch to p7 to reach lvl 92 and send my final results. I hurt one finger this week, and it's starting to become annoying.

Sorry Pindle-runners, Eastern time here (3 am? :p)

Just let me pick through l'inbox and get another update before I flee.

PINDLE+ (including datestamp of last update, let me know if I've missed one since)
1. zgpmf (24th)
2. nulio (24th)
3. omgwtfbbqpwned (25th)
4. Moar (24th)
5. zaphodbrx (21st)
6. scrcrw (22nd)
7. mr teach (22nd)
8. BaronScarpia (24th)
9. queenEm (21st)

zgpmf and nulio officially made my day by both being all "oh yeah, totally didn't find anything", then you both updated and you in fact did find anything, both of you...only all you did was move even closer together...thanks for the entertainment this morning.

12---34-----5678--9

Edit: Sorry Moar, I'm just blind. ;)

Last edited:
Well I did find more stuff after I said that :p But it was still not enough... Running Pindle all weekend then!

I've sent an update for Pindle yesterday. Could you please check again? It was a major upgrade. :)

Edit: I resent the mail also.

Changed my map. From gloams to dolls.

ah well i will send my final update tomorrow after i did the last run - no sense in sending one now - had no major updates
so its extreme pindle running the rest of today and tomorrow- i want to get to the 3rd place - at least:crazyeyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High