Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

Yeah, I have to say from a personal/runner perspective it rather ruins the suspense with the "x people got ... l337 itam".

TBH I like Ana's updates and teasers, it's not a big secret that Nulio and me were very close in that updates and it only kept us on our toes. Only maybe, that ruined it for some others and they lost the will to run but if you want to win you can't give up after day 5 only because someone is a bit ahead in the 2nd update.

It was the item 'hints' that I thought was a bit much.

Oh...I doubt I can explain myself there without spoiling it even more than I have...

Seriously, I tried and the result was replaced with this because it doesn't say anything. I'll go with "I believe your first impression of that statement is far out of sync with my intent in posting it, and the reality behind it."

Edit: or "It's not as much of a spoiler as you think, but saying why would give more away." That works.

Sent my final update. Nothing for alvl 85, though. Next time I won't sign up for 2 categories. . .

Phew, extremely relieved. After ending the MFO i decided to do a little browsing on the web and my computer contracted a serious virus. Virusscan couldn't remove it. Locked pc up and couldn't restart unless i entered the safe mode. After manually starting the virusscan in safe mode i finally got the virus removed.

Comp starts normally now. Did a final scan and virusscan gives OK. Still, if anyone takes items from me it may be prudent to scan the stash just to be on the safe side.

I'm missing res from Hernang in AT category and Malicious, FoE, Jason and Bassano in Other 85s.

@Cyrax Nice try!

Yes, shame on all of you, I demand a recount! I mean, wait, what?

Also, I officially hate this game, I decided that a couple of more pit runs would be great for some fun. Second run 3 uniques dropped, 2 of which were qualifiers, one of which would have improved my score...

Would it be uncalled for to make a thread called "Oi, send in your MFO results!"?

:D

I haven't heard from Malicious at all, FoE sent first update and IIRC mentioned somewhere that he didn't run since then at all but no readouts, Jason sent final update in AT category but not from others (Pindle and Other 85s), Hernang sent updates but still not the final score.

Zemaj mentioned that he didn't run Pindle at all.

btw where are we with the ban hammer project - putting males tainted zod into a perfect IK StoneCrusher and giving it to Thy??

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High