Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

Changed my map. From gloams to dolls.
Uggghhh! That's an improvement? I HATE dolls!

Woot! Very stoked with my new placement in the Baal standings!!

Cyrax: I'm in the same boat, re:looting...my top item is very nearly perfect!!! I can say that if I win, I will ask others to choose an item they got during the running to personalize for looting...that way I gets mah trophies, but cause no heartaches :D

WoRG

I'm watching this series while I'm running.

It was made in the 80's and Ruth Mott died recently.

Fascinating insight into how they did stuff in that era without gadgets. What struck me was how labour intensive things were. No wonder such big houses had big staff.

I can say that if I win, I will ask others to choose an item they got during the running to personalize for looting...that way I gets mah trophies, but cause no heartaches :D

Are they just gonna be stashed or do you plan to actually use them?

However the rest of this MFO turns out, at least i got one goal i set for myself. Lightning_speed just reached 98.

Yeah... I think I won't make it... I did 4k runs at /p1 and a few hundred (without counter) at /p8. Sorc is already at lvl 92. Hand is gone for good. Also, I'm on a family (emergency?) thing right now. I'll see, but I'll probably sent the final update with minor changes soon.

(Luckly, I had one non-qualifier to save the week - the charm I posted on IFT)

Hey WoRG. Dunno if you saw my taunting pic or not. My best rune from the MFO is still an Um, though I found a Ber with another character I was testing after a respec. I'll get one last series of runs in today, so there's still a chance you'll get something better than an Um (hopefully not another Ber, because that would just annoy me, given I have an Infinity base and another Ber). ;)

My best rune was Fal, I think.

I dunno if I do some more runs in mf gear, if I do some runs in levelling gear... We can run the whole day tommorow, right?

Are they just gonna be stashed or do you plan to actually use them?
Well, it depends on what was chosen...an Arachnid Mesh, for example, would certainly see use, but alot of uniques are...um...lacking in utility. :D

Jason: its cool, no matter how it turns out...heh, your rune luck has been far better than mine (still at Fal for best MFO rune...), but it seems to be raining HRs these days, so maybe you(I) will get lucky yet :p

Baal is being a sadistic tease today...He dropped me a perfect Ruby jewel of Fervor, and its even red!!! Too bad its the wrong Ruby... :unimpressed:
I can't help but feel like the Random Number Gremlin is like this: :rolf:
Code:
Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Required Level: 31
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xab48ab18
Fire Resist +30%
15% Increased Attack Speed
Approaching 98.5 myself...MFO is good for motivation, and I've avoided any deaths so far *touch wood*
(But my wrist is very sore...)

WoRG

Last edited:
Good luck to all those still running~ Just 21 more hours of this torture to go here. :badteeth:

@zgpmf: When I send final Baal results, do you want readouts/etc. or just the list of final standings/items?

Good luck to all those still running~ Just 21 more hours of this torture to go here. :badteeth:

@zgpmf: When I send final Baal results, do you want readouts/etc. or just the list of final standings/items?

You can just forward the mails with readouts to me.

My progress is awful, I'm running a lot but Baal/Pindle just don't want to drop any goodies anymore. I need a miracle to win Baal category and hold onto the first place in Pindle category.

I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to put anymore running into the schedule. No progress since my first update.

I have not done any runs since the 23rd/24th and it doesn't look like I'll be able to squeeze any last minute runs either so I've sent my final update, including the readouts.

This has been fun but I certainly would have wanted to have more time for it:yes:

Yeah no progress from me either. Do we have to send readouts?
MFO was really meh for me. On one hand I got a whole bunch of TC84+ grailers useless enough for no one to loot, and two HR ( Sur,Lo ). On the other hand, I didn't get any useful item either.

ah well i still have 7 hours and 30 minutes and i want to make them count :p

i just realised that Kira's Guardian is not on the list - any reason why? Falvie states it as Elite

I'm doing some final runs now and something happened that I have never seen before. I went to Pindle to show him that I mean business (again...) . He comes charging at me. Not surprising. I run to the back of the room and start shooting away chain lightning. He walks out the door! Pindle tried to get away! Halfway out the door of course he bit the dust but I have never seen that. Both the merc and me are at the back end of the room. Could it be that this MFO is talking it's toll out of him too? Too many heroes shooting at him?

One of the reasons I didn't run 90% of the time at p/7 is that CI pindle use to teleport to the garden. Never saw him running away... (And I did at least 10k runs over the past 10 years).

I'll run a little bit with my other sorc, since he needs to hit lvl 80, and call it a day, or week :ponder:.

ah well i still have 7 hours and 30 minutes and i want to make them count :p

i just realised that Kira's Guardian is not on the list - any reason why? Falvie states it as Elite
Flavie is kinda wrong in that respect, since both circlets and coronets upgrade to tiaras, then tiaras upgrade to diadems. Tiaras are indeed concidered exceptional items by the game.

good to know

just had one of those ahhh moments a while ago - when i realised that pindle can only drop one kind of unique sacred armor and thus the ID lost its excitement

30 hours and 3 minutes in four days, I think I'm done even though it's only 9pm.

..or not, we'll see.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High