Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

lol baron you are following all my OMZ posts...

i still find it funny that my 2nd highest self found rune is a MAL, thats a huge jump.

Yes. I am. Look at your door across the street. That's me. I'm serious.

:crazyeyes:

My highest rune ever is Cham, I don't know how finding a zod feels. And I won't fell it this week, since I signed in for pindah :weep:

(Since you're from NZ, could you please post "I love the smeel of a Zod in the morning!" somewhere. Please.)

Stop with the zods already. You're making me die.
Seriously, my highest rune is Lem. And that was from a sparkly chest! Kind of expected to be honest. I didn't find any >=Vex in over 1k p7 pit fullclears last month. On p1 there's even less chance.

Still, can't complain though. Got five (!) grailers in 7-8 hours, sure they are mostly crappy items, but still grailers.
One thing I like about running Pindle with 550 MF is that virtually every item is rare. I'm a big fan of rare items, so identify many types of rares in the hope of finding a godly one. Circlets, rings, ammys, gloves, boots, claws..

but it isnt the morning...

mum is making cookies and cake :p

Oh, I hate you!

I chain-posted rare circlet/coronet/tiara/diadems on IFT past afternoon, favored one was a circlet with +2 summoning skills (necro)/tele charges. Def. will be used on a pat. (And yep, in portuguese we just hide pronouns in written language because it's cool)

curse you Male, stealing my thunder! If I don't find another one I will never forgive you!

edit: Typoed

nope, i am gonna trade it... Worg can put it to much better use

but hopefully i can get an infinity out of it :p

I wodner how many jahs a zod is worth in HC. :/

resumes running like crazy now that I found an item to help speed up my runs a bit :)

You can start sending updates, I will post the standings (without points) 10 hours from now.

As i have no idea when the Baalupdates are due i send my results from the first 2 days. Day 1 was not good. Day 2 was horrible. Expecting to see myself in the bottom regions right now. Best finds by far are my non-qualifiers.

Gonna start running, hoping day 3 has better luck for me.

I sent the results a few hours ago but then I played a little more, got few better items and also realized I had been underrating the scores of some items. So I sent the updated results again by email.

Well I''m pretty much done for the weekend. Let's see how much get's done during the week.

Update sent.

Best rune drop: Mal
Best non-qualifier: SoJ

Also a Lenymo... why not a Dweb Pindeh?

I should send my update, too. I finally found something top 5 worthy last night. 400 runs later! Friggin' AT. Also 2 more ums :)

Edit: Sent update

Just checking my mfo stash to see what I found on the 200+ drunk runs I did yesterday. Christmas anxiety here... :cloud9:

Updates sent...slow start here, but at least I have 5 qualifiers for both areas I'm signed up for...

but if I find just one more green reinforced mace, I'm gonna find this Dangoon guy and beat him to death, then bury him under a pile of his 'teachings' :rant:

Oh, and all those nice runes that are dropping while people are MFO'ing? Yeah, I got Amn...:coffee:

WoRG

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High