Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

So... I just had a party wih al th people im gonaa sytydy with the next five years. we got as drnk as i exoekted. now MFO

Edit: im runnung tull i find something thats more than 6

lol FOE dont you play HC? cause i wouldnt MFO HC drunk...

finally found a qualifier that i wouldnt be ashamed to see in my top 5, 1 down 4 to go!

I found a 5+ item.... then I clicked "mightmare".. I had the best map ever.

lol FOE dont you play HC? cause i wouldnt MFO HC drunk...

finally found a qualifier that i wouldnt be ashamed to see in my top 5, 1 down 4 to go!

Of course you wouldn't, you die all the timee

that was a very difficult tournyament FOE, you try killing andariel at lvl 4...

im gonna re-make that tourny after the MFO but with significant changes.

500+ runs done today. And I went jogging, worked the whole afternoon and went to a birthday party :coffee:. I hava a big decision to make this weekend and my stomach hurts a lot more than my arms. Pindah will chain die tommorow. Also, I'm at lvl 86 now!

On a side note, the 20-ish runs without run counter got me way better items than the runs with counter.

Question: can we brag about non-qualifiers here?

sure brag away!

16 qualifiers for me now, still waiting for something amazing to lift my score into the 50's

^Damn right!

Remember that time I found a zod?
:p

Actually, I just found metalgrid for the first time in my life. Quite a sweet ammy that probably doesn't get enough attention. Also, another 240+AR/17 dex ravenfrost.

I think I found a qualifier for the zod god socketing. . .

wizard spike isnt exactly mfo winning material anyway.

best drop out of the chest for me is just a bunch of flawless gems.

also- the fact that you found something for that makes me nervous, etheral tyreals much :p

haha nope. something somewhat interesting, but not nearly worth a zod rune on it's own.
Isn't Tyrael's indestructible, therefore not zod god material?

I do love my wizzys :)

finally found an *okay* qualifier. Now a 9.3+, though. I've done 200 runs and I'm just shy of level 94! (4.5 hours so far. . .)

Okay, level 94 at run 215, for my own future reference. Let's see how many p3 runs it takes to go to 95. . .
I assume I should be able to get there in the next 1.5k I plan to do?

why did I sign up for 2 categories? i might just take last place in other 85. . .lol

Actually I'm happy I signed up for 2 categories. I do five runs of one, then five runs of other to prevent boredom.
About 4-5 hours in, my score is about 37. Lets see how it goes.

4-5 hours and 37 points already! i am so screwed...

im only have about 250mf but i am running at P5, i dont really have a way to improve my MF though.

Don't run at p5. Go to p1, and pack tons of MF.
The bosses drop just as well on p1 as on pX. And mostly it's them you're after.

i want the xp too, and things die real fast anyway, as i said there is almost now way for me to add more MF( i dont HAVE the gear fior it), i dont want to lose my CBF or my 105% fcr BP, the shako already has a topaz in it, Only way to increase MF wuld be to get a 10% fcr amulet and change my trangs gloves for chancies, but i dont think ive even found chancies yet...

I also kill large groups of standard guys for teh chance of runes ect ect

found a great item, the score for it is decent but the fact that i have found it had given me a huge confidence boost, the roll isnt horrible either!

Guys, could you refrain from giving away scores? It's much more fun not knowing what other people's scores are until you can somewhat guess them in the updates, and see them after the whole thing is done. Otherwise we might as well just post our best qualifiers here.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High