Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

"cry"

my highest rune for this so far is mal, NO SKILLERS and pretty much junk all round

I am trying some mausoleum runs on a pure fire sorc just for a change of pace, not nearly as many boss backs but i pack heaps of mf and they are quite fun.

@ kitteh

the slots were i need to get some more MF are

- amulet ( needs 10% fcr and at least 15% MF(druid skills are a plus) )
-Gloves ( i have 25% rares)
-boots (i have 32% travs
-charms I have 32% gheeds and 3 7% MF sc's

If you have any improvements i would greatly appreciate them.

Guys, could you refrain from giving away scores? It's much more fun not knowing what other people's scores are until you can somewhat guess them in the updates, and see them after the whole thing is done. Otherwise we might as well just post our best qualifiers here.

Yes, you are right
I thought, it is clear for everyone that you can not saying your score not even saying what exactly you found
it is basic rule of MFO so guys really, please be carefull what are you saying here it is really destroying a moment of surprise, you will have updates to know how your chance are

TY kitteh, that brings my mf on my windy to 339, increasing by 1 per lvl, should be enough to bag some more qualifiers

so what time should i email my supervisor?, ill probably do it tomorrow.

Did a bunch of mausoleum runs, going back to pits, they just arent as good

Right got my score spread sheet sorted, so I'll start running shortly.

If this were a runehunt instead of an MFO i'd be well on my way towards winning. After um and jah yesterday, now an ohm dropped. This is nice and i certainly want more of them, but first gieb qualifiers!

Wow, cyrax is finding runes :badteeth:

Surprise, surprise...
Take care, Cyrax... Too much runes can end up killing you. True story:wine:

Just kidding! Congratz, Cyrax!

darn people finding all these runes...

my rune finds go like this... Mal,Fal,Ko,Tir,Tir,Tir,Tir,Tir,Tir,Tir,Tir

so when do we email the supervisors?

So I did a serious amount of running today. Not a lot of luck. I'm on a total of 22 qualifiers and only got 1 extra top 5 candidate today.

Non qualifiers was a bit (but only a bit) better: Gul, Lum, -5/+4 poison facet, crescent moon, and a mentalist skiller.

1k runs done. Should be doing: +250 runs. Plan: order pizza, drink beer.

Edit: TC3s totally should be qualifiers...

Stop finding zods.

Seriously.

I wonder how long until Cyrax join you guys... :coffee:

MFO Zod finders:

Code:
Malevolent
Pharpis

Congrats, mal!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High