Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Some one pour me a Drink.

Arnold Horshack is dead.

"
Juan Epstein: [Late at night in the dark classroom] Hey, Horshack. Tell me somethin'. Do you ever think about what God is like?
Arnold Horshack: Oh, yeah. I think he's short. And he has a marvelous sense of humor. And a great laugh.
Vernajean Williams: Hey, God can do anything.
Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington: He can?
Vernajean Williams: SHE can. You know, she sings just like Aretha Franklin.
Juan Epstein: Y'know, I think God is kinda tough, y'know? But he's fair. Sorta like John Wayne in a white beard, y'know? "All right, pilgrims, move those clouds in a circle."
Vinnie Barbarino: I got my own idea of what God is like. I know he's a sharp dresser. He's good lookin'. And of course he's Italian.
Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington: Yeah? Well, if you ask me, all that stuff about harps is a lot of jive. God is backed up by a jazz rhythym section. He got a piano, a bass guitar, and a drummer with a good right foot.
Julie Kotter: Well, I think God is love. And if he were here, he'd love my tuna casserole.
Juan Epstein: Hey, Mr. Kotter? What's your feelings on this subject?
Gabe Kotter: Well, I think that, uh, God is everywhere.
Arnold Horshack: Even in liver?
Gabe Kotter: He's everywhere. He's in Times Square. He used to be in Ebbets Field. Spent a lot of time in Ebbets Field. He's Moonlight in Vermont, Autumn in New York, all the standards. He's everywhere... with the possible exception of Epstein's gymn locker! Go to sleep!
"

I dont know what he (?) wants, but may I have some apple juice? I had my first ever D2-related dream, and it was... interesting :crazyeyes: (And, I had a sword! :jig:) Maybe my brain is telling me it wants to start playing again... :crazyeyes:

Morning bar.

*serves Penelope apple juice

*serves iced Dew

First up on the list of places today, fort Sumter

@pancake: because it seems like a decent looking town with the giant posters of uncle sam on the interstate. Also,it's kinda halfway to charleston...

*drinks dew

*waits for breakfast to be served

*serves some type of eggs and bacon to self.

*eats in Asylum (still no food in bar)

*serves more Iced Dew

By the way, I hate the heat at night in the south.

The humidity in northern england at the moment is terrible, hate working in these conditions, need dew!

what sort of % humidity are we talking here?

heys captain kegs.

interesting fact i have nearly amatuer bodybuilder sized biceps. go me!

Agreed. I live in the Southern California area of northern England, and it's been intolerable. I may write a strongly worded letter to the editor.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. I live in the Southern California area of northern England, and it's been intolerable. I may write a strongly worded letter to the editor.

I mean the north of England, UK, ie Europe... Wires crossed?

I mean the north of England, UK, ie Europe... Wires crossed?

No, we're on the same page. I'm just in the north American region of Europe, near the Belgium - Mexico border.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High