The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Yum! That all looks delicious!

4.5 hours of sleep is not enough, you take care of yourself!

Leo as Elvira? :scratchchin:

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'm so going to cosplay as Elvira. And I'm gonna make her damn proud! :thumbup:

i was at work!! sorry, hun!

BREAKFAST!

Vivi:

1439566-traditional-english-breakfast--fried-sausages-mushrooms-eggs-and-tomato-baked-beens.jpg

extra furls... hope i did them right. :nervous:

Small_Soda_Farls.jpg

Kegs:

vdlchorizoeggs.jpg

Gorny:

171-1.jpg

Loz... do you like "scrumpy pork hock" ?

pork%20hock.jpg

the website i got this from, actually, had some interesting things i want to try. Except black pudding. that does not seem good at all and I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to food. Have you ever had it? What does it taste like???

i had about 4.5 hours of sleep and one shot of espresso. it kicked in in the early part of the afternoon which i felt myself get hyper, however... by time 4 pm came i exerted all my energy out i the previous hour (work was busy for me) and i felt myself crashing. 'twas a fun day. ^_^

you seem to be lactose intolerant. it's okay, my brother is to an extent. dude can't drink milk but he eats the absolute **** out of cheese and ice cream!

if you cosplay as Elvira, your upper assets could be exposed...

I'm so going to cosplay as Elvira. And I'm gonna make her damn proud! :thumbup:

i was at work!! sorry, hun!

BREAKFAST!

Vivi:

1439566-traditional-english-breakfast--fried-sausages-mushrooms-eggs-and-tomato-baked-beens.jpg

extra furls... hope i did them right. :nervous:

Small_Soda_Farls.jpg

Kegs:

vdlchorizoeggs.jpg

Gorny:

171-1.jpg

Loz... do you like "scrumpy pork hock" ?

pork%20hock.jpg

the website i got this from, actually, had some interesting things i want to try. Except black pudding. that does not seem good at all and I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to food. Have you ever had it? What does it taste like???

i had about 4.5 hours of sleep and one shot of espresso. it kicked in in the early part of the afternoon which i felt myself get hyper, however... by time 4 pm came i exerted all my energy out i the previous hour (work was busy for me) and i felt myself crashing. 'twas a fun day. ^_^

you seem to be lactose intolerant. it's okay, my brother is to an extent. dude can't drink milk but he eats the absolute **** out of cheese and ice cream!

Nah I'm fine with cheese. Just aswell as I'm Dutch. It's cold stuff that makes me ill.
Black pudding - we get it in the south here and call it different and it doesn't taste nice no. Baked blood that is. Maybe nice if you're a Klingon.

Claggy.

You know. Like a klingon, but will a "c". Clinging unpleasantly to a particular patch of fur.

Don't make me spell it out.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High