Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Mine was quiet.... we really had no plans then I was sick with a headache when I got how from work yesterday, slept, got up in the middle of the night, slept till around noon today and now i up after eating a mild normal dinner.

Just doing some gaming with a beer...and listening to my play list(in sig).

Mine was good. Had about 15 people over at my mom's house. A lot of people, but it was nice.

Hey everybody, just thought I should (re)introduce myself since I've come back to diablo 2 (and what I knew as purediablo.com SP forum) after 3 or 4 years off. The impending release of D3 reignited my diablo obsession so I recently got back into it by running my first Hammerdin through normal and doing a few Countess and Meph runs with my Meteorb.

Looking through my characters I remembered how much fun I had playing tourney's here, and I even ended up Pat/Mat-ing some of my tourney characters like a Hunter Druid, Enchantress and also some of the wackier random skill builds. Also saw my Passive skills only zon, not sure if I want to play through with her :whistling:.

Anyway, my Pat/Mat characters are:
A level 88 Meteorb Sorc
a level 84 Werebear Druid
a level 83 Zookeeper Necro
a level 82 Hunter Druid

I'd like to Mat/Pat at least one of each character and also hopefully play a few tournaments before D2 comes out. I was working on a grail but somewhere along the line I appear to have lost my set items Atma stash :(

That doesn't sound very nice of your parents to do. And yes, I think it is only American, so I'm not sure why a Canadian was celebrating it.

Welcome back Shadow Druid! You can feel free to make a re-introduction thread if you want to. There have't been a lot of tournaments going on around here lately it seems.

Oh yea, I think I heard that yesterday but forgot.

I'm really annoyed that I have to work today, motivation is at an all time low. Also the forums have been really dead yesterday and today so far. That makes me a sad panda :(

I'm going to be playing frisbee in a few hours, followed by video games in the afternoon. Steam is doing another ludicrous series of sales, so I will be minding that, waiting for games that I have wanted for a while to drop in price.

Nice, sounds like a fun day. I'll probably try to get out of doing as much work as I can.

People keep telling me I should join steam.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High