Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Can we start putting images in spoiler tags or just linking to them, please.

Let's have a bit of courtesy for those of us who don't fancy scrolling past a shed load of images to read the text. :)

Thanks.

Thy: :nod:

On unrelated business...my wrist hurts. I'm starting to worry that I may have sprained it at racquetball last night.

Can't remember doing anything funny with it, and it's my left so I had to have landed on it or something.

Chex mix is delicious!

Unrelated: I've got Jimmy buffet on random on my music player :)

*wave*
i am back. and beaten. badly beaten.

Car troubles still going. I had my timing belt done about 25,000kms ago, and it apparently needs doing every 100,000kms. So what does my mechanic say? My timing belt was damaged, and they HAD to replace it. Without even notifying me...

I thought that you couldn't check the timing belt, because once it was opened up, it had to be replaced. Does anyone know anything about that?
I know that when I first got the car, I had it replaced, just because I was told that the previous owner may, or may not have, had it done, and there was no way to check it out. And I know I did it because I didn't want to wait for 200,000kms (it was at ~99,000kms, so needed doing soon if it hadn't already been done.)

In addition, it may still be under warranty, although the warranty may be void from certain types of damage, which meant it may be replaced without charge. Small chance due to the nature of this damage, but still a chance.
Probably no warranty, as it was done two years ago. Might have to just double check and give them a call.

*waves at corax and his now working words*

I would like to order as much coffee as possible.

Went to a lenny kravitz concert in Munich last night. slept a couple of hours by a friend and returned to Nuremberg at 6.30 am and went straight to work. I'm really trying to keep my eyes open.

On a more positive note it was a great concert. I was afraid that he would be old and boring, but he was really really cool. His band was awesome as well.

*wave*
i am back. and beaten. badly beaten.

Good !

A pot of coffee for you Fred.

In other news, it's 1:30 am and I just got up...got home around 5:30 pm with a headache, ate and took an Aleve, then went to lay down around 6:15, slept till 11, mom called and checked on me, fell asleep again and just woke up now.

Can't sleep.

Hey corax! Glad you are back :)

Gorny, sounds like a bad situation, hope your schedule doesn't get too messed up.

Thanks, Kay, happy thanksgiving day to you as well.

Actually it's one of the least commercialized holidays we have, so it's really not that bad!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High