Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*puts spam in pcms dew*

needing to use '10 chars' is when you know its spam

mmm Spam Dew

yay deathwatch books. and lunch yay. i love lunch. and beer. beer is now allowed

Why is beer now allowed? Why wasn't it allowed previously?

cos previously was about 9am. which is even abit alcoholic for me.

I think today will be my last drinking day for the week. i'm getting back to my alcoholic ways. and i was pretty bad.

Beer plus butchering. What could go wrong?

I just did some homework, I am too lazy to sit down and do the rest right now. Basically, I have four big writing assignments in the next week or two, one of which consists of 11 smaller assignments, all about two pages. Why does everyone insist on loading up around midterms?

Just remember it is always 5 O'clock somewhere so Drinking is allowed at any time :)

It is almost Noon for you isn't it?

yeah 10 mins shy. but my lunch time is 9-10am ish so well past.

also PCM, its too make you a man.

no butchering today. beer + child minding.

although i have worked in shops that keep beer out the back. just dont be silly or your beer ration gets revoked. makes the work days alot better

I just did some homework, I am too lazy to sit down and do the rest right now. Basically, I have four big writing assignments in the next week or two, one of which consists of 11 smaller assignments, all about two pages. Why does everyone insist on loading up around midterms?

My Final project for Engineering ended up being ~ 700 pages long (200 pages of report + 500 pages of appendices) although there was 5 of us working on it.

My typical practical write up for third / fourth year was 70 to 120 pages.

And in mt fourth year I had 8 subjects with 6x3 hour exams .....

So don't complain :)

my final project i had to murder a cow. so yeah. what cakes said.

except mine was cool!

Awww, I wanted to murder a cow

i'm pretty sure i can hook you up. even in sa. just say the word

What is the word? Is it some secret password that only butchers know?

its gib tsubs.

figure that out and you will have my respect

I don't need your respect Raxter and what you posted looks like nonsense so I guess I don't have it.

syxalis takes it.

its butcher speak. its just backwards cos we arent very clever. but speaking it is sufficiently cryptic to point out the super hot chick/ bag people out while they are within earshot

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High