The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Merry christmas peeps (or hannuka w/e...)

I recently started WoW again. (Tho not retail, I started in a 1.2.1 patch blizzlike vanilla server;)
It does have a 20x xp rate but I don't care about it, I only care about reliving all those classic raids..)

My cousins got a cat for Christmas.

She is a young Korat named Kiki. She is curious, playful, funny and odd. Seeing her viciously attack a cat toy and tear it open was fun to watch, but normal, that is what cats do. Her apparent interest in my socks was more peculiar. But when she spent a few minutes nibbling on my hair, it was downright weird. Not in a bad way, but definitely weird.

that sounds adorable! ^_^

huh? I thought Christmas was the darkest moment of the year! (You know, cult ceremonies ect.)

I hope all of you had a really nice Christmas with family and friends!

I spent Christmas with my dad and step-mom and 2 brothers. Also got to watch Inception, which imo was really awesome. And bought a whole bunch of games on the steam sale as well s recieving 1 gift on steam. xD

All in all, a nice weekend. Too bad I'm back at work already. >_<

Ohhh and the friggin' cold!!!! :( -20C/-4F is WAAAAAAAAY too cold.

I watched Inception as well!! Though we had to put subtitles on as my grandma complains that she hates Leonardo Di Caprio and will shout whenever he appears on screen.

>sigh<

Was a good christmas, I hope all you guys had a good one :D

It peaked -24'c here around @ 22nd or 23rd but it's -8'c.

We probably peaked around that as well nurman. Maybe a little bit more during the night, but we were inside then so not a problem. Still too cold. Can't even go outside for 5 minutes without freezing your hands off. xd

I watched Inception as well!! Though we had to put subtitles on as my grandma complains that she hates Leonardo Di Caprio and will shout whenever he appears on screen.

>sigh<

I'll have to watch the movie again sometime. Was a bit sleepy when we watched it, so can't recall everything, and some of what happened was a bit wtf moments. Still a good movie though! :D

Christmas was awesome. Ate WAY too much food though! But that's part of christmas anyway... >_>

KORIAL!!!!

*glomp*

yaaay!! so good to see you around here!! ^_^ (yeah, it's not like i didn't email you on facebook or anything... >.> XD) i missed you!!

>sigh<

MIKACHUUU!!!!!

*another glomp*

i missed you too!! was going to poke you, but forgot you went away for Christmas! glad to see you here too! ^_^

GROUP HUG! :grouphug:

LOL, that is awesome about your grandmother. makes me want to meet her.

MIKA!! Marahumm got me a baking cookbook for Christmas and there are lemon desserts i can make!! :D it made me excited and think of you. ^_^

sounds like y'all had a great Christmas! yay! ^_^

edit: it got down to 21F last night. idk why it's still cold in the house when we have a fire going. like, in the fireplace thingy.

Everyone wants to meet my grandma - seriously.

YAAAY It's good to be back ^__^

It's cold here, and slippery. I daren't go out ):

Lemon cookbook? Sounds good :D Make a lemon pie...mmm....

KORIAL!!!!

*glomp*

yaaay!! so good to see you around here!! ^_^ (yeah, it's not like i didn't email you on facebook or anything... >.> XD) i missed you!!

LOL! You totally didn't lmao. ^_^ Missed you too btw. :D I'll probably be gone a lot until next week as well. Beta testing of Rift: Planes of Telara starts tomorrow, which on top of work=zero time for forums... more or less. :p

sounds like y'all had a great Christmas! yay! ^_^

edit: it got down to 21F last night. idk why it's still cold in the house when we have a fire going. like, in the fireplace thingy.

Yea was a pretty awesome christmas. Even got to drink about. :D But the party didn't end too well. A couple of guys (who are/was best friends) were messing around and fighting a bit, all in good fun. I didn't pay much attention, but they were joking around, pushing eachother a bit and laughing. Boys will be boys and all that, then all of a sudden they're both on the floor wrestling. One of them ended up with a trip to the hospital and 2 stiches in his upper lip and one in the bottom one. Sucked big time, but **** happens. :S

As for cold... try around -4-0F. Now THAT is cold. ;)

It's cold here, and slippery. I daren't go out ):

Put on some nice warm clothes and a pair of good winter shoes. No problem going outside then. :) Although it can still be a bit slippery if you're not careful. >_>

yeah, i haven't gone outside yet, but im sure it's freezing... male body parts.

Ehh. Good clothing helps... as does alcohol. :D So far my male body parts are doing just fine thank you. XD

50507493.jpg

yeah, i haven't gone outside yet, but im sure it's freezing... male body parts.

I dare say it has been cold enough here for body parts of both genders. The record cold I read in the thermometer was -22 C (-8 F). Add the fact that the all-time record for December snowfall was nearly broken, meaning there has not been this much snow here in a hundred years.

This is shaping into an awesome winter.

I believe that's the one I got Noodle Jr. for Christmas, nurman! It looks awesome!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High