ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ATMA/GoMule/RWM etc - Help Thread

Hi everybody,
I´m new here on the forum and I registered today because I came up with a problem regarding GoMule.

I have been using GoMule for single-player muling for few weeks. Today there was an error with GoMule and now the program doesn´t work anymore.

I was transfering a socketed bow from a merc to my stash. The cursor didn´t show the bows properties, which I thought was odd.
Then once I placed the bow in the stash, I couldn´t pick it up anymore. Then the program began to reload. I closed GoMule and tried to open it again, but it wouldn´t open.

I have come across with some minor problems with socketed items, but never before has there been an error-message.

Now when I try to open the GoMule, there come´s an error box that says:

Error

at gomule.item.D2Prop.addPVals(D2Prop.java:555)
at gomule.item.D2PropCollection.combineProps(D2PropCollection.java:77)
at gomule.item.D2PropCollection.tidy(D2PropCollection.java:293)
at gomule.item.D2Item.generatePropString(D2Item.java:1271)
at gomule.item.D2Item.itemDumpHtml(D2Item.java:1262)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewClipboard$1.valueChanged(D2ViewClipboard.java:116)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setSelectionInterval(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JTable.setRowSelectionInterval(Unknown Source)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewClipboard.<init>(D2ViewClipboard.java:133)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewClipboard.getInstance(D2ViewClipboard.java:64)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.createRightPane(D2FileManager.java:419)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<init>(D2FileManager.java:120)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<clinit>(D2FileManager.java:68)
at gomule.GoMule$1.run(GoMule.java:110)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Is there anyone who could help me solve this problem, so that I can get the GoMule work agan, or at least get my stuff back? I would be so grateful!

Sorry for the long post, it´s not easy to try to explain the problem in english (or with any language, in the matter of fact....)

I have a 64-bit Windows 7, if that is relevant..... (I had some issues with installing Diablo 2, but managed to get it running eventually.)

This sounds a bit like an old problem with poison jewels, which should've been fixed. Are you sure you're using the latest version (R3.1_1.13)?

My GoMule should be the 1.13 version, because I downloaded it from the link at the beginning of this thread a couple of weeks ago.

(Yeah, they indeed were poison socketfillers, two perfect emeralds.)

Has the Drop Calc within Go Mule been updated for the 1.13 rune drop increase? If not, are there plans to update it?

@ Thadar - here
Since then he's added the essences. Have a look at his website - link in the first post. Probably a version history in there.

I downloaded Atma and was able to get all the files, including stashes, open with it. So I got all my stuff back, what a relief!

This time I managed to solve the problem by myself, but still thanks to muzzz for your reply. :thumbsup:

walkin - do not mention the name of that program here; please read the SPF FAQ and Accepted Gameplay Mods (post 9 of the FAQ). GoMule is not made for Median. I suggest you ask your question on Brother Laz's support site not here.

if i remember correctly, the old school flavie allows some calculation for runes cubed up all the way to the highest one. any idea how to access this feature in gomule? or independently?

thanks =)

I just restarted, did my first magic finding yesterday and got a few things, put them in my stash, hit save, check today, and the stash doesn't exist. I made a new stash today, hit save, and the star that indicates it isn't saved yet never went away. Kept hitting save, then closed the program and reopened it, this stash is gone too. Is there any chance that first stash was auto backed up? And why won't my stashes save when I hit the save button?

Just took another look, it seems the save location for the stash was to some weird folder rather than the standard default location. I changed it to the ATMA folder and now the test stash saved, but I still don't have my first stash.

Checked the backup location, nothing there. It seems I'm restarting for the second time.

Last edited:

if i remember correctly, the old school flavie allows some calculation for runes cubed up all the way to the highest one. any idea how to access this feature in gomule? or independently?

thanks =)

The old school Flavie program still works fine. You would probably have to have ATMA installed because Falvie calls out to it to make the txt files but there's no reason it wouldn't work fine.

If you do want an alternative, MrBigglesworth wrote a cubbed up script for my Zod Percentage Calc so it will display cubbed results. The only downside is you would have to enter the rune counts from the Flavie report by hand.

I just restarted, did my first magic finding yesterday and got a few things, put them in my stash, hit save, check today, and the stash doesn't exist. I made a new stash today, hit save, and the star that indicates it isn't saved yet never went away. Kept hitting save, then closed the program and reopened it, this stash is gone too. Is there any chance that first stash was auto backed up? And why won't my stashes save when I hit the save button?

Both ATMA and GoMule back up the characters in the save directory. The stash also gets backed up in the stash directory but if the stash wasn't saved then neither will the back up.

Having more ATMA problems. :banghead: I changed the stash save destination to ATMA's 1.11 folder, it seemed to be saving just fine. I opened and closed it a few times to make sure it was saving and working. I go to open my stash today, I get an error message a few times (Skipping stash item with code: ceh), I hit ok six times and then the stash pops up looking OK, but when I go to save the stash, ATMA crashes and when I reopen it, the stash no longer opens at all. No error messages, it just doesn't open. I decide to just go to GoMule and use that instead, but the stashes are still having problems. When I try to open a backup stash, I get this error and then the stash says Disconnected.

Error

d2111\Misc.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at randall.d2files.D2TxtFile.readInData(D2TxtFile.java:222)
at randall.d2files.D2TxtFile.getCol(D2TxtFile.java:274)
at randall.d2files.D2TxtFile.searchColumns(D2TxtFile.java:294)
at randall.d2files.D2TxtFile.search(D2TxtFile.java:200)
at gomule.item.D2Item.readExtend(D2Item.java:346)
at gomule.item.D2Item.read_item(D2Item.java:283)
at gomule.item.D2Item.<init>(D2Item.java:205)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.readItems(D2Stash.java:209)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.readAtmaItems(D2Stash.java:169)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.<init>(D2Stash.java:81)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.addItemList(D2FileManager.java:1477)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.connect(D2ViewStash.java:529)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.<init>(D2ViewStash.java:459)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.openStash(D2FileManager.java:1426)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.handleStash(D2FileManager.java:1394)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.openStash(D2FileManager.java:1350)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager$19.mouseReleased(D2FileManager.java:734)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Any time I rename and try to open a backup, it stops working at all, and I'm running out of backups, so I don't want to keep futzing with it without some guidance in case I run out of backups and end up SOL.

I believe "ceh" is the code for one of the new essences, which would suggest that you're using a pre-1.13 version of ATMA.

As for the GoMule error, that's not related to your stashes. It's having trouble opening a file that should've been installed with GoMule. First, check if the file <GoMule dir>\d2111\Misc.txt actually exists. If it doesn't, reinstall GoMule. If it does exist, make sure that the file permissions are set correctly.

I believe "ceh" is the code for one of the new essences, which would suggest that you're using a pre-1.13 version of ATMA.

As for the GoMule error, that's not related to your stashes. It's having trouble opening a file that should've been installed with GoMule. First, check if the file <GoMule dir>\d2111\Misc.txt actually exists. If it doesn't, reinstall GoMule. If it does exist, make sure that the file permissions are set correctly.

It's the latest 1.13 ATMA version, so I don't think that's it. I checked for the file and it was there, so just went ahead and deleted GoMule then reinstalled it and now it seems to be working, and I only lost a few items with the backup stash. Thanks for the help. :) Hopefully now I can get back to magic finding without worrying about losing everything I find lol.

I am having the same problem loading a stash with the "ceh" "tes" essences thing. The thing is, I can view the character screen with the essences on them. I think for now, I'm just going to store the essences on a character and no stash.

"Skipping stash with code ceh"

"Skipping stash with code teh"

And yeah, it opens up when I rename a back up. Shortly afterwards, Atma shuts down. Weird.

Since I have to rely on my netbook for the summer, it would be nice to get GoMule finally working. Every time I open it, I get this error. Any ideas?

Code:
Error

null
	at randall.d2files.D2FileReader.getCounterBoolean(D2FileReader.java:102)
	at randall.d2files.D2FileReader.getCounterInt(D2FileReader.java:196)
	at randall.d2files.D2TblFile.<init>(D2TblFile.java:81)
	at randall.d2files.D2TblFile.readAllFiles(D2TblFile.java:49)
	at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<init>(D2FileManager.java:109)
	at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.<clinit>(D2FileManager.java:70)
	at gomule.GoMule$1.run(GoMule.java:110)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

I've got two more errors too, one with characters and one with the stashes, which is the same as DoomBoy's ( Already tried re-install and permissions should be fine, the file is also there) but let's try to get this one out of the way first ;)

OS is Ubuntu 9.04 and everything should be correctly installed (I hope).

Thanks

@Kimppi: try launching GoMule from the command line:

Code:
java -jar GoMule.jar

@Kimppi -

For each of the following files inside the GoMule directory:
Code:
d2111/patchstring.tbl
d2111/expansionstring.tbl
d2111/string.tbl

1. Check they exist
  2. Check the read permissions
  3. Check they contain data (ie, aren't 0 bytes)

This is just what I can figure out from the GoMule source, so it may or may not help you in this matter. If you've tried re-installing then I'm not sure if any of the above will be the issue, but it's worth a shot.

Sparks' solution worked. The other errors went away too. I've actually tried launching it from command line before but this time I went to the directory first and...success. :banghead:

Hey,

Returned to Diablo after 6 or so months off. Now it's 1.13 and what not. Anywho, I kick off GoMule and while my characters and their stashes are all fine, I now find that all my d2s stashes are blank when I open them.

Anyone got any idea why they're now appearing blank? I've tried the 1.12 and 1.13 GoMules and both open all the stashes blank. It's a bit frustrating as I had a fair amount of decent stuff in them.

I did do an OSX upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard a few weeks ago, but I can't see how that would invalidate my d2s stash files :eek:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High