Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

@Wicked: I still don't see how any of Assrin's write ups clear Ivan. Could you clarify?

Ivan mentioned to have a role that's not common in mafia games. The write-up of Asrrin on BoD's death suggests that a role of this kind is present. When someone (I believe it was you) mentioned that KI said his role would only work on NIGHT kills, asrrin writes that the day-kill on BoD was something he did not take into consideration, and in that way, his role write-ups might've been off.

If you're not getting it now I really don't know how else to put it.

You better not turn up mafia now bro...
I'm also not a big fan of the bro-bro-love.. so turn it down a notch pls :)

Ivan seems to want to get out of a lynch very bad. He's unusually happy when someone agrees with him. About his roleclaim. It's an unorthodox role therefore there's a small chance someone else has the role.

He claimed he identify's NK's and when a kill happens during the day and it's revealed he claims he's the one identifying it. It all seems very fishy. Couple with leo's presumed cop claim I still think he's the best lynch target so I suggest we lock him.

I still think Spudnik is more scummier but everybody switched to Ivan because of the cop claim. Either one is a good kill imo and Ivan is much easier now. I do however suggest to take action against Spudniks soon. He's laying low now that the heat has dissapeared.

I can make bad Ash out of this

Not sure what to do with the MFTALE to start and RINWE left over from bad ash's name.

lol.

3 pages to catch up on still but saw this and addressing it immediately.

it spells brainwashed buddy

Spudnik has been annoying in terms of him trying to get out of a lynch and is defintely scummy and is deserving of a lynch. KI is doing a lot of smoke blowing up our bums and is expecting to get away with it.

That role has been used once and only once in every mafia games ive ever played, therefore there is a great chance you can claim it and have no counter. BoDs death doesnt mean anything nor does the write up.

Grill me after you die if you want to, you only say this because im actually responding to posts. If I had shut my mouth and stayed quiet this whole time you wouldnt even know 1 thing about me other than that I voted for you.

I am for voting for townies if it gets information and anyone who disagrees isnt trying to win the game with the town. The biggest asset we can get in this game is information. FACTS. KI's role needs to be given to us by the host of this game because that is a Fact. we then can determine what we need to do tomorrow based off of this fact.

nothing that is said by anyone other than Assrin can be considered fact, and that is why we lynch people. KI is now directly connected to Leo and Gorny in revealing others roles and alignments.

Show me 1 other person that beats 2 people where the death will connect and I will vote for that person.

I'm just puzzled how you can vote for a (from your point of view) most probably townie (given asrrin's input) - when we have the puzzle machine, spudnik, quiet players and a vote for Noammr above?

How can I be best pick? Unless your mafia and just decided to chirp in so the lynch goes smoothly ignoring the strong hints/evidence

whether KI will turn out town or mafia still won't give us any 'facts' on gorny and leo. Leo could be a mafia, claiming cop, she could be a paranoid cop, she could be a random cop, etc.

I know I sound overly protective of KI right now, and I also didn't vote for Ankeli yesterday (I was afk..) so I might be getting suspected as well now, but I really think KI is innocent, and i'm going to

vote: Spudnik

I've read through his stuff a while back and it just felt fishy. I'll post asap with all my remarks on him.

Ivan seems to want to get out of a lynch very bad. He's unusually happy when someone agrees with him. About his roleclaim. It's an unorthodox role therefore there's a small chance someone else has the role.

He claimed he identify's NK's and when a kill happens during the day and it's revealed he claims he's the one identifying it. It all seems very fishy. Couple with leo's presumed cop claim I still think he's the best lynch target so I suggest we lock him.

I still think Spudnik is more scummier but everybody switched to Ivan because of the cop claim. Either one is a good kill imo and Ivan is much easier now. I do however suggest to take action against Spudniks soon. He's laying low now that the heat has dissapeared.

Cos I'm townie - usually a good move not to get lynched hence the vigourous defense and role reveal.

You think Spudnik is more scummier but obviously its easier to vote for me :ponder:

Just an update on lynch votes:
Spudnik 4
Krazeyivan 7

7 to lynch, 8 to lock, Krazeyivan will be lynched in about 3 and half hours though he is not locked and votes may still be changed.

Yo Bad Ash how goes the doctor requirements? Still need saved?
You never answered my question why no information for the town if your sure your dead from tonight?

Where is the precious information?

Good catch, I'm thinking this is a newcomer maffia slip up. Combined with the other things about him I'm 99% sure he's scum.

Vote: Spudnik

Before Leo's reveal Luda you voted for Spudnik

You switched to me pretty sharp agreeing it went with your "gut" instinct
Funny seems your gut instinct was Spudnik before that......

You followed the Cop claim pretty quickly with no confirmation on what type she was.

Actually don't. If we manage to lynch Ivan today and he turns out anti-town then you're a good cop and you won't waste an investigation during the night. How convinced I am of Spudnik, he'll have to wait. We need to lynch Ivan to get another investogation from you. It's up to you who to investigate, but I wouldn't investigate Spudnik since I'm sure he's a maffia aswell.

Unvote: Spudnik
Vote: Krazeyivan

Hang fire - don't investigate Spudnik I'm sure he's mafia? :scratchchin:
Gut feeling?

The proper way of playing this was that Leo should have kept quiet 1 more day - investigated herself (I can see why she did mind if NK'd nothing gets out) and then we would know.
Lynching me would tell you my alignment but surely keeping me - getting the investigation of leo would be much more beneficial no? We would find out exactly what type of cop she is.

Before Leo's reveal Luda you voted for Spudnik

You switched to me pretty sharp agreeing it went with your "gut" instinct
Funny seems your gut instinct was Spudnik before that......

You followed the Cop claim pretty quickly with no confirmation on what type she was.

I still think Spudnik is scum. When I switched everyone switched to you and you've given us a lot of reasons too. I never said I switched to you from a gut instinct.

You're squirming like crazy and I won't switch my vote now. You need to be lynched to give us information Spudnik can't give at the moment.

Its the Lynch me to get another investigation bit I don't like - poor play in my opinion.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High