Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

So basically you all want to throw away Leo's Cop claim.

No I just get the impression "nothing is what it seems" in this game-
if she self investigates and gets a true read we can get Krazey tomorrow!:crazyeyes:

Or the artist formerly known as gorny for that matter!

No I just get the impression "nothing is what it seems" in this game-
if she self investigates and gets a true read we can get Krazey tomorrow!:crazyeyes:

What if the Doctor cannot save Leo tonight?

TBH I don't think there's Night Kills in this game- we just get silenced we just have to trust she can vote us her results!

So far the Maffia targets- myself and BoD have lived the night and just been unable to speak- restricted to votes- on the following Day. So as long as this holds true even without a DOC save Leo should be able to point us in the right direction.

It'll be just my luck the NK's will comence tonight!

So far the Maffia targets- myself and BoD have lived the night and just been unable to speak- restricted to votes- on the following Day. So as long as this holds true even without a DOC save Leo should be able to point us in the right direction.

It'll be just my luck the NK's will comence tonight!

You might be barking up the wrong tree ...

What- you think the Vote only condition is not maffia driven?

Do you suspect a third party?

And if so why no NK's so far?

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I think Ivan's lynch is ok, but only if Leo acts accordingly to the outcome. Should he turn out to be Townie upon lynch, there's no need to waste an investigation of hers during the night on herself as it's apparent the outcomes of her investigations are off anyway.

On the other hand if she is determined to investigates herself, we should wait for a lynch on Ivan and see what the outcome of that is anyway.

And this is all if she is a real cop anyway!! Also we're halfway the day so maybe something more comes up. Especially the Noodle thingy is growing on me.

you're right, CC, and whoever thinks i am not who i say i am. i don't know if i am paranoid or crazy (is there a difference?). this all depends on the lynch and it's outcome. as far as i know, i am a cop, a pro-townie, and i have been suspicious of Spudnik and Ivan since the begining.

i have noticed that you keep saying that a doc should save me, and Bad Ash keeps saying he needs a doc save tonight too. Doc, if you're reading this, you save who YOU want to, im not going to ask you to save me tonight unless you feel it necessary.

Why bother locking mate I'm in the lynch position now anyway, I've been very honest and tried to show that lynching me would be an error, even if you get a short term gain in supposed information thinking long term my power would be useful. Hell given one more day you can confirm my townie status (Cop reading herself) Which by the way paints Gorny into a corner if she gets the opposite reading, is that useful information??

how have you been honest? how have you shown that you have been pro-town? i read Gorny on NIGHT ONE, obviously things have changed with him since then. i personally think he has been corrupted by Cult Raider people.

Cannot say I did'nt try to help the town, but I went from not a suspect having voted a mafia player out - to getting lots of votes very quickly. Honestly keeping me alive has benefits - gives the mafia another power role to target but your making it very easy to go after the cop with my lynch.

Ivan, i know im gonna die anyway with what everything has happened today. i roleclaimed early and the scum is going to get me.

Personally I think Leo has caused more harm than good with her outburst - until she had a clear reading on herself she should have kept quiet, but you'll see I'm right later on, be too late to do squadoosh then.

Ivan, are you afraid that i caught onto you and your goonies?

*reads Bod's death scene. "Brutal." Sigh. "Damn. Scavenger hermit..." at this point now, idk if Ivan is telling the truth about himself. He could be, but we know from past games that he can play a good mafia guy (Mara's Diablo themed game), and if my memory is correct, NO ONE suspected him till the very end. OR he could be a death miller, i don't know exactly. all i know is he turned up anti-town during investigation.

Leo (when you return and find me lynched) I want a big grovelling apology! :D
Maybe with a cooked dinner too... :)

if i was wrong about you, i will give you more than apology and a cooked dinner. me and Mara will make a night of it for ya! ;)

I can make bad Ash out of this

Not sure what to do with the MFTALE to start and RINWE left over from bad ash's name.

how do you make BA's name out of that? all i got was Tale and a bunch of Stargate jibbersih... maybe.... Star Trek, some sci-fi show (Gorny, don't hate me!)

Leo is a she btw.

thank you, CC! :) i saw i was addressed as a "HE" the second time and i was about to correct it. :) it's ok, Zhao, i don't think you knew. no big deal, just try not to do it again please. hehe!

Wicked, Jacques is my rubber ducky. Spudnik was kinda bringing up what has happened at Shadowgate. we apologize for the OTness.

if you guys are debating b/w Spudnik and Ivan, i am with you atw (all the way). i feel in my heart either one of them is scum, but bcuz Ivan still has not TOTALLY convinced me otherwise, my vote is still on him.

BoD's death resulted from the night action of a Raider. I know it's a stretch, which is why I apologized, because I honestly didn't think about someone breaking the silence. .....

This Asrrin statement definately suggest Raider(mafia) involvement in the speech impediment!

yes, i do. i think people are getting corrupted, brainwashed (Gorny, anyone?) and beaten to keep their mouths shut. that's why i think there are no NKs.

(btw, guys, im sorry about the long *** post. sorry! but like i said, when it rains, it pours, and sometimes when it pours, it rains computer viruses and you have to re-start everything. :( )

It could be an ability the mafia have, instead of choosing to NK, they only silence someone for a day but they get a concession, perhaps roleblocking, finding the role of a townie or even recruiting a townie.

I hate to put Gorny in danger, but the reason I believe Leo's claim is true is because after yesterday night I'm 90% sure Gorny is pro-town.

You've semi-convinced or is this all just smoke and mirrors?

Your behaviour yesterday wasn't 100% townie - so I'll sit on my spudnik vote for now and see how the evening progresses!

My behaviour is never 100% townie. Being all over the place is vintage Zhao.

I say we lynch spudnik today, see what happens overnight, and then decide if we kill KI or not.

And now the end is near and so I face the final curtain (sob!)
It seems you survive by the skin of your teeth Spudnik, no-one is changing their vote.

Enjoyed it ppl - I'm enjoy imagining your faces when you see my write up (asrrin I expect awesome excitement!) :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High