Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Also you have a standing vote for ivan ITY u might wanna unvote.

Im still standing with my vote of gorny, hes suspcious, kidnapped a duck, held it ransom, killed itm then threatened someone :p so he must of beat up ITY!

who says he isnt maffia being hiy by his own attack via a bus driver?

Fair point but i think you quoted my wrong post?

Ok, this is quite amusing, I'm having fun reading everyone's posts.

Just to be clear, all of I_Told_You's votes are invalid in some way, because I do count capitalization. the current vote stands at:

Gorny 1
Wickedswami 1

8 to lynch, 9 to lock.

and to answer Leopold Stotch's question, by Deux Ex Machina, I mean that there was no contrived event to prevent a night kill on night 1. Everything that has happened is completely player driven.

Also, be careful with your votes and unvotes. Some of you have incorrectly cast votes, and I am only counting ones that conform to the rules.

No, but I can hold a duck for ransom.

:weep: it's not the duck you are holding ransom since you said so yourself that you are the quack! YOU'RE the one that has been quacking, trying to make me think it was Jacques. i need proof that it's not you and if you give me false proof and i end up fighting you in the castle, well....

"I will not bow, I will not break..."

i will die defending mine and my fallen duck's honor and what little dignity i have. :p

And this says "I cant talk I was beatean up"
Already explained several times for anyone who could've missed it, did you skip over the last couple of pages or are you just trying to seem useful?

Not a bad job explaining yourself ITY, the way it scans so far (if ITY isn't faking it or lying about the reason he's muted) is a doctor save results in a silenced patient.
As Ankeli said, this is still fishy - posting limitations have been seen in many other situations and we shouldn't take anything anyone says for granted.

hang on, Bad Ash, why does Wicked get mafia points? in my eyes, Wicked hasn't done anything. ITY is trying to tell us something here and we are not quite catching it. all we know is he can't talk, he was beaten up. in his post Ivan at one point was not unvoted and Gorny's name is missing.

c'mon, ITY. what is it?

A) I think you're chasing shadows, ITY has said he can't speak since he's been beat up - if this is true I doubt he omitted any information he has about his attacker (I'd be thrilled if he did, mind you...but I doubt it since he's said nothing to hint at this)

B) Wicked showed up in the death note!!! TWICE!! We HAVE to lynch him! :crazyeyes:

Btw, what's up with the ducks? (Apart from them going deliciously well with honey?)

Already explained several times for anyone who could've missed it, did you skip over the last couple of pages or are you just trying to seem useful?

I was thinking the same thing; I also think this nonsensical blather about ducks and crap is distracting, or maybe making it seem like people are posting and being "helpful" but not really saying anything of credible importance.

xvart.

Btw, what's up with the ducks? (Apart from them going deliciously well with honey?)
aww... :'( the ducks have nothing to do with THIS game, it's another one Gorny is playing with me. and he just totally dropped a hint to me and i feel like such an idiot for not catching it before! :'(

grrrr..... so what, you're now Batman Terminator?

aww... :'( the ducks have nothing to do with THIS game, it's another one Gorny is playing with me. and he just totally dropped a hint to me and i feel like such an idiot for not catching it before! :'(

keep it in the brother where you belong ;)

grrrr..... so what, you're now Batman Terminator?

I am the Quack Engineer, so I look like HARDAC-Batman now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High