Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

since this game perhaps. It could be that saving a person could quarentine them due to radiation/mutation. This would probably then be so on every saved target, wether they were attacked or not. Would be a big coincedence if I told you was saved and targetted by the maffia on night one.

This could be fore either doc save or role block or both. or not at all.

I find I_Told_You a very very weird choice for a first night save for the doctor given the player list, unless he's the doctor himself, so I'm kind of tossing that theory aside. Presumptions tend to effect night 1 actions more than anything. Unless the doc rolled random of course.

ok you guys are very confusing, my two previous forum games (mafia and true blood(werewolf)) were not this confusing...

perhaps I told you wasn't targetted by anyone, maffia or power role, and just fell ill to radiation/mutation. That seems to be the theme for this game.

perhaps I told you wasn't targetted by anyone, maffia or power role, and just fell ill to radiation/mutation. That seems to be the theme for this game.

oh, so you got into a little too much PHAZON then, eh (thank you, Mara for putting me in my place. :embarassed: :\ :( ) (kidding. je t'aime!)?

double fail. fml.

jk, Luda. time to take notes, tho. :)

First, reading I_Told_You's name is sometimes confusing within the context of someone's response.

Kidding, but don't forget that Metroid is one of the awesomest games around.

Yes, it is.

Xvart isn't a new player IIRC

Yeah, I've played once before; the Saw themed one.

ok, guys, this kinda threw me off and i must ask, but what exactly is "no deux-ex-machina"?

Deus ex machina is basically "the god in the machine." It is what is typically a random event plot device to wrap up any loose ends. Like in War of the Worlds humanity cannot destroy the alien machines; however humanity still doesn't die because the aliens conveniently die of a virus in the Earth's atmosphere.

xvart.

Deus ex machina is basically "the god in the machine." It is what is typically a random event plot device to wrap up any loose ends. Like in War of the Worlds humanity cannot destroy the alien machines; however humanity still doesn't die because the aliens conveniently die of a virus in the Earth's atmosphere.

xvart.

thank you! *refrains from OTness.... so... hard...must...resist....*

Ghouls would fit nicely, maybe acting as a Cult-type? As hard as it'd make the game for us, I'd love to see a cult in. They spice up the game nicely. :)

First thing that comes in mind in this kind of situation is a cult (as Ankeli has mentioned) who, in stead of killing someone this night, has recruited a person.

When I first read "Raiders had infiltrated the town" my first reaction was "cult" just because of the word infiltrated. Then I realized that Raiders probably would be more of a mafia type role, given the theme; however, I'm not sure we can rule out a cult since it is a larger game, the game moderator waited until it was a certain size. When was the last time the CF played a game this size? I think we can expect some interesting roles.

xvart.

Unvote: Gorny

Hmm.. Zhao attempting to start a lynch train on me first. Sounds like typical Zhao fashion.

BTW, I really am the quack.

quack quack quack.

vote: Ity
unvote: ity

vote: Cc
unvote: cc
vote: Ankeli
unvote: ankeli
vote: Noodle
unvote: noodle
vote: Thundercat
unvote: thundercat

vote: Leopold stotch
unvote: leopold stotch
vote: Krazeyivan
unvote: krazeyivan

vote: ludacrIs
unvote: ludacris

vote: wickedsWAmi
unvote: wickedswami
vote: Spudnik
unvote: spudnik

vote: Bad ash
unvote: bad ash
vote: thundErcAT
vote: krazEyivaN

vote: lUdacris
vote: leoPold stotch

Unvote: Gorny

Hmm.. Zhao attempting to start a lynch train on me first. Sounds like typical Zhao fashion.

BTW, I really am the quack.

quack quack quack.

*sudden realization falls upon Leo*

:weep: i hate you! :weep: you are such a horrible person! i understand that now!!

lol, i hope you know im kidding! but you are pretty despicable lol! and i mean that as a compliment. :)

"I cant talk I was <something"

Clever. :thumbsup:

vote: Ity
unvote: ity

vote: Cc
unvote: cc
vote: Noodle
unvote: noodle

vote: Leopold stotch
vote: Krazeyivan
unvote: krazeyivan

vote: ludacrIs

vote: wickedsWAmi
unvote: wickedswami
vote: Spudnik
unvote: spudnik

vote: Bad ash
unvote: bad ash
vote: thundErcAT
vote: krazEyivaN

vote: lUdacris
vote: leoPold stotch

So... I'm getting either WJ, PO, or EQTT, although the dashes are not all the same length. Anyways, does anyone think it is significant that out of that string of votes, the vote: krazeyivan in the second to last grouping is not unvoted?

xvart.

Which bully beat you you up? Twas gorny wasnt it!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High