The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

so many pages! but well worth it bcuz im interested and my thirst needs to be quenched for artistic abilities. :D

Then what you do is click on Noodle's name and select find posts by (might need to click show all statistics) then look for the posts from this thread within the last month or two.

Yeah, still awaiting chapter five though. And no more Richie plox.

ohmybleepinggosh! i looked thru his past posts (clicked his name and clicked on his posts) when CC was a sweetheart and gave me the four chapters. ^_^ thanks, CC. i should've just waited until you posted that! lol... oh, i feel like my eyes are... idk... maybe straining from page up and down and zooming thru many posts very quickly, trying to make out blurs that looked like Noodle Compound. ugh... i feel kinda funny. heh-heh. wasn't there a chapter five somewhere? i was looking for that one. i remember Mara getting excited about that and i think i read a little bit of it over his shoulder... idr. i've slept hard since then.

Thanks, all! I guess I should get working on chapter five. Richard Simmons keeps pestering me, wanting his time in the spotlight. He's such a drama queen!

what?! there's another assassin game? did i miss something? lol! it's cool. i don't think CC has an aluminum foil hat on his head. he just has a mammal. lol!

on another note... BY GOD! i just had an idea that may help something get even better!! ^_^ i dig it!

Well I can tell you; Leo has got this whole place booby trapped. :pancake:

....get it??.....

/pathetic attempt

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High