The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

You Noodle
You usin Poisons on your daggers and swords? Hows yer lockpickin
Hey what are boobs called in the Noodle Compound?

I dunno Leo, you have a distinct advantage by virtue of not being fictional.

@ Gorny: I put instant poison on one sword, and crippling on the other. I love crippling, because it keeps stupid humanoids from being able to run away. I need to work on my lock picking, in WoW too.

In the Compound, we refer to breasts by the Latin: Funbags.

@ Gorny: I put instant poison on one sword, and crippling on the other. I love crippling, because it keeps stupid humanoids from being able to run away. I need to work on my lock picking, in WoW too.

Mindnumbing ... great vs. casters.

Or mammo's......

....hmmm yummie.....mammo's.....

most certainly not fictional! REAL and homegrown in Texas (for the most part.... 14 years, i believe)!

"Funbags."

:scratchchin:

i think i dig it. hehe, it's funny! hehehehehehehehehehe!!!! better than "bags of sand." LOL!

Or tea bags!! I've seen some of those.....

most certainly not fictional! REAL and homegrown in Texas (for the most part.... 14 years, i believe)!

"Funbags."

:scratchchin:

i think i dig it. hehe, it's funny! hehehehehehehehehehe!!!! better than "bags of sand." LOL!

14 years???

Oh ****!!!!

Mara's messin with a 14 y/o!

14 years???

Oh ****!!!!

Mara's messin with a 14 y/o!

lol! i think this all goes back to that age consent thing in the OTF. jk!

NOOO!!!

i've been LIVING in Tejas for 14 years! i may have met Mara when we were 14 (maybe... if not, then we were 15), but we are not 14 now. try about eight years older. :p lol!

did i get first post on the 400th page? maaaayyyybbbeeee....

lol! i think this all goes back to that age consent thing in the OTF. jk!

NOOO!!!

i've been LIVING in Tejas for 14 years! i may have met Mara when we were 14 (maybe... if not, then we were 15), but we are not 14 now. try about eight years older. :p lol!

did i get first post on the 400th page? maaaayyyybbbeeee....

Living in Tejas?

Yer diggin a deeper hole.

14.....plus.......*counts fingers on right hand*.....1,2,3.......*counts fingers on left hand*.....3,5,9.....

38!! You are 38 already? Geez, I wouldn't have guessed that from the picture.... Good for you! :thumbup:

haha, you guys are h-i-larious! yeah, good thing it's only eight years because i can't count past eight!

Tejas, yes. the Spanish word for Texas. are you raggin on my Spanish, Gorny? bcuz i can barely speak it, so therefor i don't blame ya! i speak more French than i do Spanish! i think i know enough Spanish to get me shot. and what's even sadder is im of Hispanic descent. haha, no joke. i think my grandparents might've been disappointed, heh-heh.

14.....plus.......*counts fingers on right hand*.....1,2,3.......*counts fingers on left hand*.....3,5,9.....

38!! You are 38 already? Geez, I wouldn't have guessed that from the picture.... Good for you! :thumbup:

thanks, CC, but not 38 yet! don't. want. to. think. about. that. yet. :/

haha, you guys are h-i-larious! yeah, good thing it's only eight years because i can't count past eight!

Tejas, yes. the Spanish word for Texas. are you raggin on my Spanish, Gorny? bcuz i can barely speak it, so therefor i don't blame ya! i speak more French than i do Spanish! i think i know enough Spanish to get me shot. and what's even sadder is im of Hispanic descent. haha, no joke. i think my grandparents might've been disappointed, heh-heh.

no sé queso literatura entonces suficiente sumiso pilotos importante viernes sábado revolución.

no sé queso literatura entonces suficiente sumiso pilotos importante viernes sábado revolución.

oh, jebus! what did you just say?! i can pick out "literature", maybe "suffiecent", "important", "pilots", "revolution"... what?! ah!!

did you say something about cheese too? lol!

oh, jebus! what did you just say?! i can pick out "literature", maybe "suffiecent", "important", "pilots", "revolution"... what?! ah!!

did you say something about cheese too? lol!

et tu écossaise fromage bois l'eau dé minérale travailleurs à école toile mois toison boule fraises chaud.

et tu écossaise fromage bois l'eau dé minérale travailleurs à école toile mois toison boule fraises chaud.

dude, if i read that right, you made no sense! lol! trés mal! je pense j'obteins mal a la tete. lol!

post 4000! do i get a "biscuit"?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High