The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

...crap......wow........nonsense.....bladibla....

I venture into HC d2 now. Very awesome that closed community.

Be sure to bring your level 20 mount. Get it from Brill.

Yeaps, got my black skeletal mount just the other day. Allows me to cavort around the landscape at a much higher clip.

LO AND BEHOLD! a girl on the forums, everyone come and check it out!

sorry about that, but i have previously posted how small the percentage is of women who play d2 (and im guessing) are on this forums.

also id play super smash bros brawl any day with anyone. and im confident enough to say id give just about anyone a run for their money. ive randomed over 60 hours of brawl time on my wii. maybe thats too much haha.

mr game and watch ftw.

at any rate, its been far too long. i was going to try and read some threads i had left behind, only to find them buried after not having logged in for a month, very busy. i actually started scrap booking which is taking a lot more time than i thought it would. on top of that my computer time has been primarily play my tourney char, which i need to update, im on my third now and its rather depressing. when he dies, im giving up.

nice new avatar gorny, does it still have animation? i watched it for a while but didnt notice.

a new game of mafia has come and went, hope it was fun! is there another one up?

Noodle, either i missed it, or you have yet to write another chapter...???

Old Noodle has been busy, you haven't missed much.

Oh and it's good to have another (normal? Maybe normal? girl around here...no one ever found the body of Dii Legend)

lol

...crap......wow........nonsense.....bladibla....

I venture into HC d2 now. Very awesome that closed community.

The Gauss community is probably the only reason why i still play D2.

Let me get the syringe.

Eh turn around CC.

lol!

played a bit of D2. didn't get far. but i did enjoy being a... druid? he tunrs into a wolf and kicks total arse! ahh, i loved it! it was so easy to kill things. i like to kill things with one hit. that's probably why i really like CT (Chrono Trigger) the second time around. ^_^ just one hit to an enemy and it does quite a bit of damage. ohhh, nice!! but i haven't gotten that far yet cuz Marahumm threw me another game to play (or rather, he brought the wii home from his parent's house and i found other DS games).

listening to awesome renditions of CT music. i really wanna play now. God how i love me some shredding!

Let me get the syringe.

Eh turn around CC.

Tsssk, approaching from behind....that's the coward way.

lol!

played a bit of D2. didn't get far. but i did enjoy being a... druid? he tunrs into a wolf and kicks total arse! ahh, i loved it! it was so easy to kill things. i like to kill things with one hit. that's probably why i really like CT (Chrono Trigger) the second time around. ^_^ just one hit to an enemy and it does quite a bit of damage. ohhh, nice!! but i haven't gotten that far yet cuz Marahumm threw me another game to play (or rather, he brought the wii home from his parent's house and i found other DS games).

listening to awesome renditions of CT music. i really wanna play now. God how i love me some shredding!

CT was AWESOME! Too bad I only played it once. Good thing I transferred my good ol' PSX to my house, only to play FF VII, FF VIII and Xenogears once every 3 years. I'll add CT to the list as well.

Well CC...

Rogues do it from behind you know. Ambushing works best from the rear.

Quite painful to be on the receiving end.

Tsssk, approaching from behind....that's the coward way.

not necessarily. you don't have to see the needle going in. less painful. i know when the docs stick my arm i don't look, but i do look when the blood is drawn. hehe, it's awesome.

CT was AWESOME! Too bad I only played it once. Good thing I transferred my good ol' PSX to my house, only to play FF VII, FF VIII and Xenogears once every 3 years. I'll add CT to the list as well.

CT is THE most epic game i have ever played in my 22 yrs. idk about the NES, but on the DS you get access to more things (Music Box, Theater, Art Work) and in the game itself, a Dimensional Vortex appears. i have yet to go there (i want to so bad tho! it's one of those "i HAVE to know what that is!!!" curiousity bits), so... and apparently, one of my fave songs plays while you are there i think. i believe it's called Sorrow Mountain. im listening to the rendition right now. O-M-G....

Hey you.

Yeah you.

Stand right there.

yeah there.

good.

*Summons Knights of the Round

not necessarily. you don't have to see the needle going in. less painful. i know when the docs stick my arm i don't look, but i do look when the blood is drawn. hehe, it's awesome.

Lol, needle. That one is too easy to even make a joke about.

CT is THE most epic game i have ever played in my 22 yrs. idk about the NES, but on the DS you get access to more things (Music Box, Theater, Art Work) and in the game itself, a Dimensional Vortex appears. i have yet to go there (i want to so bad tho! it's one of those "i HAVE to know what that is!!!" curiousity bits), so... and apparently, one of my fave songs plays while you are there i think. i believe it's called Sorrow Mountain. im listening to the rendition right now. O-M-G....

It's getting back again. I might boot it up tonight!

Lol, needle. That one is too easy to even make a joke about.

It's getting back again. I might boot it up tonight!

are you guys talking about what i think you are? .... dangit. lol!

i think i may have something that will might really want to make you play again. hmmm... hang on and let me work my magic. (pops knuckles) (and neck) (and back) (and feet) ok, i think i got this. (yes, im probably going to have arthritis by time im 30 and carpel tunnel by next year... been popping my knuckles since the age of five :/ they're pretty big)

http://dod.vgmix.com/past/dec06/

dunno if you have heard o this site, CC, but a co-worker of Mara's referred this site to him and we listened to it while watching RAW and adult swim. what it is is vid game music music re-done and they have fair contests to see who gets the best piece. i believe the link i have sent was called Chrono Month and it has Chrono Trigger and (maybe) some Chrono Cross. i haven't played Cross, but i hear it isn't as epic as CT is. i hope you like some shreds and piano. i hope you enjoy and if it doesn't work, let me know. i will try to get it to you somehow. and if you don't like it, i apologize and give you permission to hit me or something. lol!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High