The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

GIR FOR THE F-ING WIN!!! (btw, Invader Zim is one of two all time fave cartoons/animated shows (im a cartoon fanatic), and yes, that is pretty much where i got "skool" from) hehe, i am actually wearing my Gir shirt right now ("YAY! I'm gonna be SICK!!"), kid you not. ^_^
haha, i might just do that (the swearing thing)... lol!

Actually a friend of mine suggested that was great cartoon as well. I might have a look on youtube to see what's what.

Actually a friend of mine suggested that was great cartoon as well. I might have a look on youtube to see what's what.

YES. you MUST do that! Gir is awesome (dumb, loves tacos, says the most random stuff, is precious! ^_^ ), and Zim is just crazy (trying to take over the world and mark it for the Irken Empire, get rid of Dib (maybe kill him. hehe!), a little dumb, hilarious), and Dib is this big-headed boy (literally, he has a huge head...kinda like everyone else... hehe!) trying to prove to everyone else that Zim is an alien and has this HUGE sci-fi fascination. just a bit of descriptiveness of the characters. if you have ever heard of JtHM, it's the same guy.

"Yes, Dib. Dumb like a moose!" ~Zim

Shaun of the Dead? very cool. :thumbsup:

The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me. Consequently, I will never again be ending another work e-mail with the term "Regards."

and everyone a quality post.

actually the tale of SD and Goanna the amazon was rather thrilling.

The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me. Consequently, I will never again be ending another work e-mail with the term "Regards."

You sent that to the Noodle boss?

I will however end every e-mail to my friends like that.

You sent that to the Noodle boss?

Thankfully, no, I am still gainfully employed.

Although, to be honest, my boss would be really cool about about it. A few weeks ago I sent him a spreadsheet I wasn't happy about spending hours on, with an e-mail saying, "Here's your 'effin' report." (Use the obvious substitute for 'effin') He had no problem with that.

:whistling:
you guys spam a lot...it's taking me forever to catch up missed posts.

anakha and isolde were also banned in that same incident...she just let everyone know at a different forum that she is now expecting her 2nd child!

i want it known, for the record, that dacar is the catcher.:wink:

i am just packing stuff up now to move south and west to be with disgruntled...i hope that she can get her forum name changed now.
True love can give even HardCore gamers life.
Congrats to you both, and tell them congrats for me as well.
I got banned from that other place and my recover email password changed, but that seems to happen to me a lot.
Search BobCox
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.72 seconds. Diablo 3 & Diablo 2 Forums: Members List

Expect BobCox3 any time.
:whistling:

Last edited:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUDAAAAAAA!!!! (yeah, i don't think it's your bday, but we'll make it an "un-bday", how's that? with "bleedin' armadiller's grooms cake" by Gorny and Marahumm and i will provide entertainment- Super Smash Brothers BRAWL! whadya say? hehe!)

edit: I TOOK THE LINK DOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!! NOW YOUZ CAN'T SEE MY FACE!!! HA! PWNED!!!

Last edited:

Sooo.... Who is going to Blizzcon 2009?

It's, like, 35 minutes away for me. Elly's talked about getting a dinner together or something - I'll probably be up for that. Show up, order some noodles, suck back a few moonshine and rainwaters, steal a few wallets. Sounds like a blast.

It's, like, 35 minutes away for me. Elly's talked about getting a dinner together or something - I'll probably be up for that. Show up, order some noodles, suck back a few moonshine and rainwaters, steal a few wallets. Sounds like a blast.

Be sure to bring your level 20 mount. Get it from Brill.

Man, I was stoked when I reached lvl 40 back in the day and got my kodo :D
<---casual WoW player < 2 years ago.

On a whim, i decided to bring my 70 Alli NE warrior who has been gathering dust for over a year from his old PvE server onto my current PvP server. He's maxed alchemy/Herb as od TBC...I can use that to make some cash for my Horde mains now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High