The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

Ludacris has long been looking for Amanda Hugginkiss.

I dumped him a long time ago, he doesn't seem to get over me. Can't blame him.

Probably should stop posting know, feeling a little too drunk already. I blame the holiday.

You can still come. Book a ticket to Holland the weekend of 10 September.

Never knew 10 chars could hurt someone.

On second thought, I think I can come up with a few words that can.

http://apps.facebook.com/whichsouthpacyihnt/quiz/results

***, but i was bored, and bcuz the smaller things in life make me happy, this has pretty much made my day a little better. yes, ***, i know, but...and it suits me to an f-inf T!

You are Randy Marsh. You are eccentric and excessive. You are somewhat naive and often run with ideas or fads to good and bad ends. You are prone to overreaction but have a lot of passion for what you're doing. You know how to have a good time and are good at getting other people to do so. You are overall content with your lot in life. Congratulations, you're Randy Marsh.

That made my day

edit: haha took it again and changed one answer and got kenny as result :\

Skihard and Hockeybabe methinks. Or some other hockey related nickname.

And there's always Dacar92 and Superdave :)

you guys spam a lot...it's taking me forever to catch up missed posts.

anakha and isolde were also banned in that same incident...she just let everyone know at a different forum that she is now expecting her 2nd child!

i want it known, for the record, that dacar is the catcher.:wink:

i am just packing stuff up now to move south and west to be with disgruntled...i hope that she can get her forum name changed now.

hehe, idk about sophisticated, but yes, i do appreciate the childishness of Butters very much so bcuz im the "warm and fuzzy" persona type, i like cute things, and i can relate. in skool, i would say that was pretty much me in the group- innocent, didn't catch much. but instead of saying, "Oh hamburgers!" ( ^_^ ) i would say, "Oh _______!" im sure you guys (and if not y'all, DEF Marahumm) can fill in the blank.

CC + Luda? aww! how cute!! ^_^

My avatar used to be Gir. I think you might be able to appreciate that, given the way you spell Skool.

I used to say "Oh <expletive>!", but now that I'm older and have a son I like to say "Oh Hamburgers!" Or, when I screw up, I like to say "Boogers!" in the same tone I would normally say S---.

My wife recently read a study that says cussing dulls pain. The study involved two groups of people and a bucket of cold water. Group 1 would put their hand in the water and then repeat a non-swear word, like Donkey or house, and keep their hand in the water as long as possible. The 2nd group was given the same test but with swear words. The 2nd group had a significantly longer time than the 1st. So, next time you hurt yourself and swear, and someone gives you a look, just say you are controlling your pain...

GIR FOR THE F-ING WIN!!! (btw, Invader Zim is one of two all time fave cartoons/animated shows (im a cartoon fanatic), and yes, that is pretty much where i got "skool" from) hehe, i am actually wearing my Gir shirt right now ("YAY! I'm gonna be SICK!!"), kid you not. ^_^
haha, i might just do that (the swearing thing)... lol!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High