Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Hey, thanks for the well-wishes, Esso!

Nikita made her first foray into the Sanctuary. Easy, as expected. As to Venom v. Emeralds, I'm leaning more towards venom. The question is this: damage or anti-regen?

Iirc, V caps poison at .4 sec, which is ~8 frames. It's highly doubtful that Nikita will be swinging much faster than 10-12 frames, so the poison from V would run out between swings, but the damage is fairly impressive.

Now, with a pEmerald in, say an Angelic Sickle, she'd do somewhere around 100 poison damage over 175 frames. But since each successful hit resets the poison, she'd only be doing around 15 poison damage per swing (assuming a 12 frame attack), though the damage would continue on if she missed or had to run away.

So. Anti-regen or Damage? That is the question. And I'm leaning more towards Venom, but it's a mute point just now, since she's only at level 12.

One more question, bar:

Is DTail the right finisher or should I skip a finisher and just rock out Normal attack and hope for some ludicrous AR? Since DTail knocks everything back, the meteor from PS is going to go smack on the ground and enemies will only get splash damage. Is this much of a concern? With the Lighting and Ice charges, this is no big deal, but I wouldn't want some random baddie to miss out on his or her Meteor Pie. Anyways.

Another Thunderhead, and then it's bedtime for the JayGun.

You have more experience than I on this, but from what I've read on various guides,

Best finisher for Tiger/Cobra Strike: Tail
You need the damage and AR bonus here.

Best finisher for Phoenix Strike: normal attack
Conserve mana. The elemental effects work even if you don't land the hit, so damage and AR are less important.

Wet and miserable here as well MLM.

62 days smoke-free. Yay. Feels like so much longer.

My shift was hard from the get-go, but it was a lot of fun working with the ex, just like old times. The freezer broke, so we have a 80ft power cable running from the store to this truck, where the frozen stock is kept. Also, this really annoying girl quit, so along with the idiot that got fired a week or so ago I now work with two less idiots! Hurrah!

Raspberry tea to wind down please.

Cheers on the two less idiots FE! The world definitely needs fewer of us. . . er. . . them!

Here's a raspberry tea for ye, and I'll have another Thunderhead. Have I mentioned yet how much fun I'm having playing D2 again? No? Well, I'm having loads of fun. So far the Envious tourney is even more fun than septing! Jeez. Good times. I wish some sets would drop, but oh well.

And Esso: Well, TS/CS+DTail is definitely spot on, so I'll go ahead and plan to skill it, but keep normal attack on speed dial for the PSing. Good times. And I'm still leaning strongly towards skilling Venom and socketing helms/armor with Emeralds, but we'll see how things work out.

Did the loop I have been dreading and found it actually wasn't that bad. In fact, I sailed through it, doing the 18 miles in about an hour and 20 minutes, which I could have shaved down to just over an hour had I not stopped for Gatorade. I also found out the race I thought I had two weeks to practice for is in a week. ****.

Wait, since when was esso purple? Does this mean he posts on the front page now? Should I be scared?

Haha yes, Elly handed me all her powers. I can ban anyone now. F34R

Actually, it just means I finally got off my lazy butt and got a PayPal account. This purple look is totally cooler than the 4-level Pal thing. :tongue: That, and the PM storage upgrade from 10 to 1000. Send m0ar PMs!!

Last edited:
@JayGun: I wish sets would drop too. And runes. My restart is a little difficult, especially as I haven't found time to MP and ride people's coat-tails.

@essojay: Being Bronze has the perfect amount of PMs, and I support the site within my student budget... but purple is trés cool. 'More PMS' as a typo? That's hilarious, I nearly fell off my chair.

I didn't book Monday off for my ex 'correctly' and now she has been scheduled to work, and she was planning to finish moving out of her uni house, and clean it, hand in the keys, etc. Because she is a manager at the store, there are only about two people that can swap shifts with her, and if they can't do it I will have to do it, when we were planning to road-trip up there together and hang out. God that ****s me off.

Hi crew!

The heat is so hot :)

Trying to do my single tree MA sin, leech is great! however going without burst of speed will make it take time!

i am ALONE for 8 days and i have Vacation monsters of sanctuary fear the coming week for it shall mean your doom:evil2:

seriously if i dont post here its because my chars are caming at either a mf place or some random house in LK:crazyeyes:

In real life i have VACATION so anything can happen.

LW - Vacation for the win! Sounds like you have a good plan for it too.

Pancake - It started! It started! The tour has finally started! How about Contador huh? Coming in second in the prologue! He managed to beat some quality time trialists too - this might cause problems for Evans, Leipheimer, the Schleks, and to a lesser extent, Armstrong. This should be a good tour!

why it is, before it starts to rain, I feel a little depressed and I want to go walk in the rain. I'd love stay here in the bar and have a drink, but I guess I have to go out to walk my mind clear...

give me a hot chocolate to go please.

@Nek: You sound sad, my friend. A walk always helps me with my thoughts, and I do enjoy a good spot of rain, although I haven't combined the two for a good while. What films have you been watching while you've been away from work?

My next tattoo session is on Thursday, yay! That reminds me, I still haven't posted pics from the last session.

Work sucked. The truck I talked about in #26945 'broke' and after calling a technician (on a Satureday evening!) I spent around four hours (during a very busy period) talking to store engineers, my franchisee and my store manager, doing nothing, and generally being scared that it would all be my fault. A few hours into the shift the decision was made to transfer all the frozen stock from the truck to the in-store freezer, which had only just been fixed, and wasn't really very cold. Then the technician arrived and fixed three seperate faults with the truck and drove away. My store manager said I could buy the people that helped me the most some 'rewards'.

TLDR: My boss said I could buy some beer for kicking ***, and that's the reason I'm sat here at 1AM drinking an ice cold brew watching a video walkthrough of a 14 year old game I know far too well.

@FE: Beerewards FTW!!! Seriously, sounds like a hellofa day at work and you certainly deserve a beer or three, for sure.

@LoneWoof: Kick buttocks! Vacation butt kicking always rox sox.

@Neksja: I like a good rain walk as well, though I have a hard time just walking. . . I usually break into song and skip through the rain, leap on lamp posts, &c. Good times.

Ok. Mominem are watching some 4th stuff on PBS, and it started out with the Sesame Street gang singing. I started crying for some inexplicable reason. Oh well. Now they're on to some Gershwin, which will make good background for some envious sinning. For sure.

So, I'll have a Lagunitas IPA, but then I gotta run and kick some monster buttocks myself. Here I come Andy you ugly b****!

@Eddie : Nice man, beer on the bosses money is always FTW.

I got pulled into my 9 month review yesterday and was told "you're doing too much work and making some of the other people look bad. You might wanna slow down a bit".

And then asked if the work I was doing was still good. "Oh sure, the quality of your work is fantastic". I then got a raise. : )

I call lol on the other poor saps when their yearly assessments come up.

Still the middle of winter here. Although winter over here is around 40 F (1-2 C) at night and 15-20 C (no idea what that is in F) in the day, and hence ain't all that cold : P

That's... weird.

I have moments where I shine, like today, then other days where I either CBA or bring RL to work and my performance suffers. We used to have twice-yearly pay rises, but that got switched to twice-yearly-performance-reviews-but-only-one-pay-rise-per-year, round about the same time double-time on public holidays got reduced to time-and-a-half. I hate McDonald's, my cheap-*** franchisee, the rurality of where I live and the job market of where I live, regardless of the current economic climate.

I'm quite drunk, but the perfectionist in me is eliminating SPAG errors AMAP.

I've been getting tanked and watching YT vids of Tyrian 2000, Crystal Caves, Halloween Harry and Raptor: Call Of The Shadows for over two hours now. F***ing win.

Also, remind me to watch some SDA videos at work tomorrow, at the very least it'll make both TRM and I very happy. How is SDA going for you TRM?

Whew! That was fun. Despite only having single points in all her skills, Nikita tore up Andy's ugly butt, and at p8 to boot!

I deserve yet another beer! :guiness:

I admit I'm spamming, but MLM was funny when he drunk-posted the other day.

I'm far too drunk. I had another drunken post ready but the combination of my terrible interwebs, a broken M key and somone mentioning the word 'squid' got the post deleted. Or maybe I was abusing the word filter.

Rawr. My face is tired. Who is it? I miss my ex, etc, etc. Drunken wailings. Lalala.

Sigh.

With posts like this I should have a blog. TRM should as well. And JayGun. You guys would subscribe, right?

Right?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High