The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

nvm...someone mentioned that he was banned but it's just his tar.

So anyway. Hi.

orly ?

Hey!

hey

Hey, look at that. It echos in here.

What's up with this? It's getting dusty in here.

How about them Cubbies!

Anyone do anything fun for April Fools Day? My son got my wife with a harmless one. He taped a small piece of cardboard on the underside of her mouse so it wouldn't work anymore. She got all mad about it (this laptop of hers has been giving her nothing but trouble lately). Then she found the trouble and he had a good laugh.

For April Fools Day, I swapped the captain-marks on my superior officer and replaced them with corporal-marks.
It was a good laugh for everyone :)

Except for you as you still sit in the brig two days later.

For April Fools Day, I swapped the captain-marks on my superior officer and replaced them with corporal-marks.
It was a good laugh for everyone :)

For April fools I plastic wrapped one of my friend's porches so he woke up surrounded by plastic wrap. It was sweet.

I have always wanted to fill someone's office cubicle or someone's bathroom with packing peanuts. I guess balloons would be less messy and I wouldn't have to clean it all up. But either would be funny.

For April fools I plastic wrapped one of my friend's porches so he woke up surrounded by plastic wrap. It was sweet.

He slept in his Porche? :)

Hey Dacar! Congratz on becoming Barb Forum Mod. But Im not sure if I like it though...Barbs are kind of homo.

when will dacar ever learn to say NO?

repeat after me... NO NO NO...i have a real life. LOL.

He slept in his Porche? :)

Hey Dacar! Congratz on becoming Barb Forum Mod. But Im not sure if I like it though...Barbs are kind of homo.

You stand up next to one of those guys and call him a homo. Not sure I would. Besides, I like playing barbs. My son just finished his first game with him and I both playing barbs. That's all I play really, zons and barbs with the occasional necro thrown in for a change of pace.

Dave, I don't really have a life.

i like both barbs and zons as well. druids and sins are next. we will not speak of the dross.

The only Barb I enjoy playing(except the barbiedoll ofc), is a Goldfindbarb. Ive tried Frenzy, WW and IK Berserk, but it just didnt work for me. Didnt get a good feeling, as I do with Amas(and Sorcs)

i didnt like them at first either, until i had my first successful one. give warcry a shot. they're nearly unplayable at times in solo pvm (vs bosses they blow). but they are the best support charcter in the game. huge life gain to co-players, best creature AI control this side of a necro, and 10 seconds of stun standard.

The only necro I have ever played is a summoner. Is that a Nightfish guide? I have never played a so called bone-mancer, probably because of that name.

Don't do the nightfish guide, CE sucks, bad karma :nono:. If you do that, you might as well make a hammer(lamer)din.

You could try a poison/summoner, dim vision (great for HC)/ summoner, any manner of skill /summoner and not screw up the build. This season I ran an untwinked jailer (bone prison) / summoner (sig) to lvl89 before dieing and that was after I two potted (not putted) :crazyeyes: the Hell ancients with him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High