Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #2 Live or Die

I'm not getting a mafia vibe from Gorny. He's just posting the way he always posts. I may be wrong, but I really think you guys are making a mistake.

I'm not getting a mafia vibe from Gorny. He's just posting the way he always posts. I may be wrong, but I really think you guys are making a mistake.

you aren't alone. but as always a no lynch is worse than a townie lynch. people have made bold statements asnd put their necks out for this lynch. getting Gornys role will reveal alot

you aren't alone. but as always a no lynch is worse than a townie lynch. people have made bold statements asnd put their necks out for this lynch. getting Gornys role will reveal alot

You'll get my role... and CC's too.

Yes. I'm sure of that.

Crowd Control i gave you your chance at redemption, it seems the town have failed you. Game over *Crowd Controls head rips apart*

Gorny is lynched with 8 votes. He was a townie crowd Control was also a townie

It is now night

If you got something to do get it done.

Will have to delay the day, going out.

Will start day from when i wake up. If you have a role and have to send a pm and it is not done by the time day normaly starts(2 hours : 30 mins from this post) then i will not count it.

Hello, Jaago. I want to play a game. This game will take place in a room not much bigger than the room you spent most of your life in. A prison cell. Despite all of the advantages and privileges that you were given at birth, you have returned to prison again and again. More comfortable in chains than you are in freedom. Tonight, we will see how far you are willing to go to break those chains once and for all. Live or die, make your choice.

Same rules as yesterday, i will extend the day today to get everything back to normal times. Will post lynch numbers in abit.

Edit: Zhao is also dead

Horrible scene from Saw that. I feel sorry for you Jaago :(

My suspicion goes out to Bad Ash atm now.

nice scene indeed, I am assuming 'same rules as yesterday' mean if we kill a mafia jaago will be free?

So I die if we don't lynch scum? Or does the prison cell mean something else? I'm not at all familiar with this scene.

I think I was wrong. This does match the pattern with a SK in it. So, do we have an inept mafia that failed to NK the first night, or is the mafia the trapping side and the SK the kind who could start killing from night 2 onwards?

Now, who would trap me? I think only the old-timers know me well-enough to do that, since I don't think I made much of an impact yesterday....

so, recap
let's assume there are 3 scums (since gorny and CC said that's how it was in the previous setup).
We started with 15
CC died (townie)
Gorny died (townie)
Zhao died (townie)
now we're left with
3 scums
1 SK? (i'm assuming this since, if not, the mafia would have 2 kills per night and that would be downright unfair)
8townies

your thoughts:

Eh, not enough posting going on.

Wickedswami: Would you argue for a no-lynch again today? Or are you more certain about anything this morning?

nicro tower: What do you make of Zhao being nk'ed?

Ludacris: What do you think Jaago should be doing today?

Jaago: How probable do you think each of your options are? Does Gorny showing townie affect your view of Xvart?

You should get a job as an interrogator.

All I can say is that I was not expecting Zhao to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qCElgrlwN0

Thats the best video i could find of the trap. For those unfarmilliar with it. It lacks the gruesome end, but you get the picture.

As far as Gorny being pro town. Well i'm kinda shocked.

Zhao's death is a bit anti-climactic, i guess that must be the mafia kill. Meaning we almost cetainly have an sk.

This game is looking harder and harder for the town to win. We need to get some lucky lynches is soon.

Want to know how I know there isn't a Serial Killer? Aman hates 3rd party roles, with separate winning conditions. I know this because he and I talk all the time, and we've had this conversation in the past. Just like if Liquid hosted a game, there will NEVER be a village idiot, or a 3rd party that can win the game.

OK then Ray. Are you still sure we don't have an sk?

@wickedswami. We don't actually know Zhao's allignment. It didnt say.

also sorry ludacris i missed ur post with the link somehow.

yes Luda because ive proven to be suspicious lol.

Vote: Ray

If anyone is suspicious of me i'd love to hear some potential explanations when we have people blatantly guarunteeing the lynch yesterday was a mafia member who turned up townie and 2-3 other people in the same lil group that he was in

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High