The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

I found it in the library... I guess the PC version is less buggy than the Xbox version plus you get mods. Oh, best part: no more DDEs on the PC version.

What are DDE's? Im totally not into it. But the bigger question is, is it worth buying?

I thought it looked really pretty once I got through the five hours of character setup. Then I walked around for another five hours without finding anything to fight or do and gave up.

Ah well, that's the impression I got when I had my Xbox version. Any good suggestions for a Point 'n Click adventure?

What are DDE's? Im totally not into it. But the bigger question is, is it worth buying?

Dirty Disk Error... most annoying thing ever made... you know that tip at the loading screen that says: Save often, Vvardenfall is a dangerous place? It should be changed to: Save often, Morrowind may and WILL crash unexpectedly on you!

And I would say it's worth buying. Graphics are kinda bleh, but the storyline owns. Its only like 10-15 bucks nowadays. And yes, most of what you see is empty land, the fauna are pretty spread apart. Most of the action takes place in tombs and stuff like that. Oh, and if you like flying, prepare to be annoyed as hell.

The problem is 1: I just started over with D2 and 2: I'm not sure my graphics card will support it. But I think I might like the game though.

Here's the specs:
Minimum system requirements:
Windows ME/98 128 MB RAM; Windows XP/2000 256 MB RAM; 500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon processor; 8x CD/DVD-ROM Drive; 1 GB free hard disk space; Windows swapfile; DirectX 8.1 (included); 32MB Direct3D Compatible video card and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver; DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card; Keyboard; Mouse

Recommended:
800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor; 256 MB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS, or ATI Radeon 7500 or faster video card.

Supported video card chipsets*:
NVIDIA GeForce4; NVIDIA GeForce3; NVIDIA GeForce2; NVIDIA GeForce 256; NVIDIA TNT2; ATI Radeon 8500; ATI Radeon 7500; ATI Radeon 7200; ATI Radeon; ATI Rage 128; Matrox G550; Matrox G450; Matrox G400

Havent posted anything in this thread.. soo... Hey!

*...off washing hands....*

Crowd Control, you wanna see a fork in Morrowind?

Uh oh .....

Elly and Rush, both online at the same time.

forum crash in 5...4...3...2...

i hope they are here to finally set to clock to the correct time and fix that broken paypal link. :laugh:

Well that and every other forum flaw that occurred. Auto-login when site opens, faster access to site and the buttugly auto-thread-named-in-reply.

Fork in the eye?
i hope they are here to finally set to clock to the correct time and fix that broken paypal link. :laugh:
I doubt it, the clock has been wrong for more than a year now.

one can always hope.

One can also check his watch.

Or just look about 5 inches to the bottom right....

and crowd control: its a fork... why wouldn't you like one? It's also categorized under short blades, but whatever. :grin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High