Wolfbarbs-The ultimate guide (Revised verson)

Re: Wolfbarbs-The ultimate guide (Revised verson)

my screenshots are taken from video, so no bull**** about computer processing screenshots. and i took them frame by frame (you can see red ball going around wolf).

did you notice that i made video attacking with normal attack and feral rage. the speed is same, but according to the wereform central, feral rage must be faster (3 fpa vs 4). this malfunction is known for some times on this forum (i guess not on AB).
also i recently noticed wrong calculations for bear assasin.
i have also downloded SSoG altered assasin with 100 ias runic. this assasin attacks at 3 fpa. not 2 fpa as claimed. he admited that his assumptions are wrong.
as i sad, wereform central is god site but have this flaws...

In my screenshots it couldn't be clearer attack speed is faster with feral rage than with normal attack, please explain this.

i give up on you guys. i dont give a damn what you belive.
if you still dont get it i cant help you. and please create one wolfbarb around 100 ias pb on NL europe so i can destroy him with mine grief user (7 fpa, altough central say its 5 fpa, lol).

also i heard that Earth is on big flat board, and when you get to edge of it you will fall over. please explain

:scratch:

and post your discovery of 3 fpa wolfbarb possibility in statistics forum...

Wish you were on NL East vknez lol, id like to pit him up against my griz caddy wolfbaba ;D.

I did some lookin into the 3 frame thing too, its bogus. Just like the 2 fpa bear sin, meteors and ondals stealin exp in baal runs, and that the toothfairy exists.

as for the earth, ill have to do some more research on that one... hmmm...

i give up on you guys. i dont give a damn what you belive.
if you still dont get it i cant help you. and please create one wolfbarb around 100 ias pb on NL europe so i can destroy him with mine grief user (7 fpa, altough central say its 5 fpa, lol).

also i heard that Earth is on big flat board, and when you get to edge of it you will fall over. please explain

:scratch:

and post your discovery of 3 fpa wolfbarb possibility in statistics forum...

give up then, you're obviously so emotionally involved in some pettiness I have no idea of, it's just making you look ridiculous from my standpoint. Why you think I'd be faking the screenshots I have no idea. Of course, I've never even claimed there is a 3 fpa wolfbarb.

'my barb pwns urs u must b wrong' - gg

Wish you were on NL East vknez lol, id like to pit him up against my griz caddy wolfbaba ;D.

I did some lookin into the 3 frame thing too, its bogus. Just like the 2 fpa bear sin, meteors and ondals stealin exp in baal runs, and that the toothfairy exists.

as for the earth, ill have to do some more research on that one... hmmm...

unfortunately not much wolves in europe (real or pixel one). to bad there is no posibility of inter realm contacts. maybe i can visit you on east just to meat you.
ofc gris caddy have some advantages over grief and vice versa. argument about this is,i think pointless (similar to the multi vs strafe...). if i will build another wolf it will be gris user just for change

pic of my wolf with prebuff:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2451/screenshot183gb2.jpg

and btw he never ever died in pvm. i will also try metalgrid (cats eye on him mostly)

I'm going to clear this right now, in all my time playing and doing extensive test myself before even writing this guide, 3 frame attack is not achievable. I've worked with a couple people who were directly involved with Wereform speeds. Sorry to burst your bubble, it's remained 4 in Normal Attack and in Feral Rage.

vknez: wow, your life is amazin, but your ar seems a little low to me. I hit around 23k+ with my set ups but thats mostly since my charms focus alot on max dmg and ar so my life is around 7k atm (dont have all those nice perm'd 3/20/20's as everyone else on nl lol).

And just like you said, if i was to remake him id give grief a try lol. Ive heard and seen good things.

Retro: Thanks for the comment retro, i know you did do quite a bit of testing of this char (hence why you wrote such a great guide lol). Good to see that you still visit the forums :thumbsup:

I'm going to clear this right now, in all my time playing and doing extensive test myself before even writing this guide, 3 frame attack is not achievable.

What tests were those?

I'm going to clear this right now, in all my time playing and doing extensive test myself before even writing this guide, 3 frame attack is not achievable. I've worked with a couple people who were directly involved with Wereform speeds. Sorry to burst your bubble, it's remained 4 in Normal Attack and in Feral Rage.

Do you believe feral rage and normal attack use exactly the same ias bps to reach exactly the same fpa?

Do you believe feral rage and normal attack use exactly the same ias bps to reach exactly the same fpa?

I do

Great to see you Retro!

I am kinda hoping you can explain the difference in distance between the holy bolts in the 2 screenshots I posted then summerfun, no-one else has tried to.

I whish i could.
I cant even say that those pic are photoshopped, what would be calling you a liar!:lipsrsealed:

You want the .d2s emailed to test yourself..? I don't understand the 'ignore the evidence to the contrary' thing going on here at all.

Phool, I don't believe they do, I know they do. There is no difference in speeds, Feral Rage is just giving you damage modifiers to go along with the speed which makes it better than Normal Attack.

So why have I received no pms requesting the char file I used or attempts to explain the clear difference in speed evident in my incredibly simple test (other than an entirely laughable suggestion I am for some inexplicable reason faking the results, in an extremely difficult way no less:rolleyes:), other than intellectual cowardise?

If all you can come up with is user error or, hilariously, faking the results, my offer still stands.
You want the .d2s emailed to test yourself..?
Of course, if you can demonstrate there's a procs cap hidden deep in the code with certain attack skills or whatever, great :thumbsup: That's what I'm after here; an explanation.

In the meantime, I really don't see how you guys can have the arrogance to presume yourselves authorities on so related a subject. Vknez's latest suggested method of '(dis)proof' in particular is a complete discredit to his/her intelligence and maturity. Pretending contrary evidence doesn't exist just doesn't cut it these days, unless you happen to be religious.

Phool, I don't believe they do, I know they do. There is no difference in speeds, Feral Rage is just giving you damage modifiers to go along with the speed which makes it better than Normal Attack.
Is this meant to cut it - who are you supposed to be? When you have RTB's reputation here I'll pay more attention to such an empty statement. I have no idea how damage is relevent to my test but +1 for trying...

So why have I received no pms requesting the char file I used or attempts to explain the clear difference in speed evident in my incredibly simple test (other than an entirely laughable suggestion I am for some inexplicable reason faking the results, in an extremely difficult way no less:rolleyes:), other than intellectual cowardise?

If all you can come up with is user error or, hilariously, faking the results, my offer still stands.Of course, if you can demonstrate there's a procs cap hidden deep in the code with certain attack skills or whatever, great :thumbsup: That's what I'm after here; an explanation.

In the meantime, I really don't see how you guys can have the arrogance to presume yourselves authorities on so related a subject. Vknez's latest suggested method of '(dis)proof' in particular is a complete discredit to his/her intelligence and maturity. Pretending contrary evidence doesn't exist just doesn't cut it these days, unless you happen to be religious.

Is this meant to cut it - who are you supposed to be? When you have RTB's reputation here I'll pay more attention to such an empty statement. I have no idea how damage is relevent to my test but +1 for trying...

I see your point but....
In my eyes, Retro has about the same reputation as RTB regarding this build.
I just personally take Retros words (cause i know he's not just guessing) over your words and in this case allso your test.

I dont know if your way of testing is good enough to be a proof.

do not call out my maturity (cause i'm 12 years older then you boy) or my intelligence cause i didnt disrespect you by any means. you dont know who i am, neither do i know who you are.

my video test shows 4 different frames during single attack sequence (normal attack/feral rage). this video is made on bnet without altering with game mechanics. what is happening with your test i dont care (and i think most of the rest also) cause you have altered the game code.

and please do not mention my name in any way in this topic again.
i dont want, that this fine thread get closed 'cause of this argument

I do not have any 3pps running excluding windows itself and was using vanilla diablo, external influence (for example if I'd been spamming screenshots... you can actually use the lag from doing this to get infinite skill points in an old TQ patch lol) cannot have affected the test results. The fact the item used cannot spawn legitimately is irrelevent to the test, it's no more likely using an editor to make the item would affect the result than having fraps running would. There are no hidden properties. I can't discuss item generation but the program used does list non visible properties, such as +dura on duriel's shell, as does ATMA.

Let me ask to clarify here, are you trying to prove results that a 4 Shael'd Grisworld Caddy is capable of performing 3fpa with Feral Rage or are you trying to prove that it's acheivable by non-legit means? Also I do not believe videos or screen shots are acurate ways to determine attack speeds since there are so many lag and frame variables involved in capturing motions.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High