What Items are you sick of finding?

I am sick of finding every item that isn't a zod.. (who hasn't dreamed of finding of zod since they first picked up lod?)

since i found my Zod last ladder (yes, i'm still going on about that), my rune finds have been terrible. no HRs since and 2 terrible forges.

I'm sick of finding useless set pieces that get Charsied upon identification by Cain (yes, I know what they are before I identify them). I just like making him "work" for his freedom. :laugh:

Sigon parts, I think those are the items that annoy me more, I keep finding them! and if they drop I dont touch them, maybe I m still traumatized by all the people in pub games spamming "I need Sigon" "gime sigon!" "you have Sigon?" "who has Sigon?" they come back to my mind every time I find a piece...

Sigon parts, I think those are the items that annoy me more, I keep finding them! and if they drop I dont touch them, maybe I m still traumatized by all the people in pub games spamming "I need Sigon" "gime sigon!" "you have Sigon?" "who has Sigon?" they come back to my mind every time I find a piece...

:laughing:

It happens to me too, every time I see a piece of Sigon's set drop.

Hwanin's Justice (Bill). I wish I could leap up with my MF barb and pound it into dust.

Ondal's Almighty and Taebaek's Glory. About as rare as Tal's armor, but guess what I already found 3-4 times in this season and what hasn't dropped so far ? :rant:

Without your PTopazed Shako you will have a hard time finding these. :grin: Is you avatar now wearing Crown of thiefes or Crown of the Ages? I have found some Taebaeks and Ondals aswell. Are you sure, these are as rare as Tal´s Armor?

Ptopazed shako ? Ridiculous ! My sorc wears TAL'S SET now ! :cool: And WT !

Getting my hands on it was the reason for my avatar wearing that shako, although I traded for it. When my excitement has worn off, I will change it back.

BTW, I have two Tal's armors now, as I got another one for free :laugh:

Ondal's Almighty and Taebaek's Glory. About as rare as Tal's armor, but guess what I already found 3-4 times in this season and what hasn't dropped so far ? :rant:

What about failed set archon plates, great hauberks and such? Those can be really disappointing. Got many this season, but no lacquered...

Military Pricks!

Uh... i mean Picks. Especially the green one!

Any kind of this item makes me sick.

Berzerker set pieces. I could run Mephisto 10 times and have 4 such pieces drop. Honestly I don't play barbarians so even as twinkling gear they aren't helpful.

The exact same..
I keep finding the helm.. Sure it helps my weak merc out abit but still.. I don't need 5 zerker helms..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High