What Items are you sick of finding?

Whendoram

Jun 21, 2007
www.enicks.net
What Items are you sick of finding?

Nothing warms me over more than seeing that green or gold name on an item, and nothing makes my heart sink more than reading the words, Long Sword.

It seems not a day goes by when I don't find one of these four things

Arctic Binding
Clegclaw's Tooth
Isenhart's Lightbrand
Isenhart's Case

What other worthless set or unique items do you guys find on a seemingly daily basis?

Set rings I guess
I think that Arctic's Binding is not that useless, although most of my mules are wearing one by now

1os elite polearms

LOL. I almost fell out of my chair when I read this. It is exactly what I was going to type.

(How many times does the thing get picked up and dropped again during some Baal run? And tell me you can't resist having a look for yourself even though you just watched 4 others drop it...:p)

Good thread :)

Isenhard´s Case is the worst. We even had competions last ladder who could find the most in one hour.

Nokozan Relic...every time Meph drops one i poo my pants thinking it might be a good drop after all (rest is junk set or magic) but nooooo...:rant:

Venim Wards. I have about 60. (Single player muling :rolleyes:)

undead crowns

havnt found any this ladder, but last ladder there was a stretch where i was finding one or two a day

Healing potions, when you're in an area where there are healing potions of much higher grade that are dropped more often.

This did make me sick for a while: 65ed eth vortex. With three sockets.

The item that's making me sick for the last days is arioc's needle. Found about 10 of them (and I don't run bosses much). Baal, would you mind dropping a little golden corona?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High