What Items are you sick of finding?

I've found two blue Crown of Ages.
Way back when I was hitting up pindleskin with my necro I found 3 wormskulls in succession.

Ort runes, why not Rals!! I'm sick of all those Orts recently, no use for me. Have too much of them, but can't resist of picking them up for further cubing up (Single player, easy to stash them.)

What comes to items, green Heavy Belt, seen tons of them in last week. About 15.

Neksja

Ort runes, why not Rals!! I'm sick of all those Orts recently, no use for me. Have too much of them, but can't resist of picking them up for further cubing up (Single player, easy to stash them.)

What comes to items, green Heavy Belt, seen tons of them in last week. About 15.

Neksja

i also have found far to many orts

well, isenharts case last ladder season about drove me up the wall!!! As far as what most of you are saying, most of my mules are decked out in low lvl set stuff so if you are playing UWEST NL SC send them my way!!

*bb1336

probably mentioned earlier but any set amu that's not tal's... i'm somewhat superstitious and i believe if i id the amu while hoping/thinking about tal it won't turn out like that, but it's hard not to think about it when set amu drops. if i'd honestly hope for angelic for example it would turn out tal's no question about it. this thing goes to every other item too. found soj because last ladder cause i really hoped for raven ^_^ oh and this season mara when i hoped for highlord

-Cppo

And Bonehews also drop by the hundreds. Doesn't really piss me off though.

I got two Suicide Branches within two hours. That was pretty annoying. And one was eth too, but that's not really a big deal.

Cleglaws shield. I just did my baal quest in normal with my zealer, and he dropped not one, but TWO Cleglaw's shields... along with a Hand of Zakaram scepter, which should carry my pally on through nightmare nicely :)

Isenhart's Case and Cleglaw's Tooth. They drive me up the wall.

Then there are those rares that turn out to be 3-mod wonders, especially the rings/amulets.
Example: +1 max damage, half freeze duration, +## max stamina

I have to agree with the set rings. I think I could fill a full account with cathan's seal.

For whatever reason, I keep finding Serpent Lord, the unique Long Staff, this ladder season. I've now found it on every non-mule character (~6) that I've made in this ladder. And the thing is utterly useless.

Mostly, I'm tired of finding items that suck. :laugh: Cathan's ring has to be number one on my list, I can't say I've ever had a problem with finding most of the normal uniques. Some I've very rarely, if ever, found and I find that annoying. I don't think I've ever found Hotspurs, for instance. :undecided:

Hurlbats. I find more Hurlbats and Franciscas than you could ever dream. I think the best name for this game would be Hurlbat 2: Lord of Francisca.

Hurlbats. I find more Hurlbats and Franciscas than you could ever dream. I think the best name for this game would be Hurlbat 2: Lord of Francisca.

that made me lol

I am sick of finding every item that isn't a zod.. (who hasn't dreamed of finding of zod since they first picked up lod?)

seriously though magic/noneth/rare threshers cryptic axes and cvs, I find 4-5 every game and not one has been plain eth or 4os eth.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High