What Items are you sick of finding?

I think Io is worse, but getting Lums all the time is probably annoying as well. :azn:

Thinking of yesterday ...
2 x nm Forge = Lum + Lem ( above average, so fine )
2 x hell Forge = Hel + Io ( pain )

sigs, tancred, vidala, and isenharts are always hated. unfortunately i always find them...everywhere...

im also sick of finding el runes lol.

hell pindle keeps dropping me el runes and lenymo sashes :( ..
he prolly forgot the 0 in lvl90!!
and what is up with nm forge? 4xdol, 1xhel and 2 scams :(

*sigh*

2 more chars, two times crap on the forges.

No. 1 ) Shael on nm, Lum on hell.
No. 2 ) Io on nm, Io on hell.

No. 2 ) is btw the second worst combination possible in my book. Only Dol, Io is worse. Low not useful runes.

last season on classic ladder i found 8 rattlecages in 1 week
and i think blizzard purposely makes isenharts case drop every other game just to make us mad

:rant: I still keep gettin mad about bad forges. Yesterday the fifth bad forge in a row. Dol on nm and Ko on Hell.
*starts to paint a pentagram on his floor and looks at his cat* :grin:

Btw. 2000th post. Cookies for all.

It's hard to say mmmm, i guess set rings for sure, because at least set ammys can be tals, but set rings well there's only 2 and they aren't good.

Last night I found 12 "green full helms", of which 5 in the same game!
I did some runs in nm with my necro killing all act bosses. I don't know what the odds are for this but apparently they are better than finding a HoZ :tongue:
Also "green bill" is haunting me, and also green rings are everywhere. Strangely enough, not a single "green breast plate" as of yet, that was my most common sight last ladder.

In august i've found around 15 Duriel's Shell Cuirasses.. I really don't want to see a single one more of those drop under my nose! Glad thing is that all the newbies want it, so it won't stay on ground!

on another note.. I've seen 6 gazes drop this month, and I haven't got to pick one up; not even one of them!!!

I second that one. I'm actually looking for the Angelic ring, but I have found Cathan's about 5 times in the last week.

I feel your pain, brother. Green rings are the pits... Also hate finding set amulets. Each time I'll be praying for a Tal's just before ID'g it and it turns out to be a Tancred or Civerb. Pffffttt...

i'm sick of finding rare spiderweb sashes on hell meph, wtf........

also naj's circlet, gris armors, set cuirass. Please meph, no more sets form you, PLZ

what about LOW % items?

check my luck:

151% eth hoz

1 open socket COA, with 15 dr OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8% nightwings

159% eth titans

and 3 ctas, 1 bo, 2 bo, 1 bo.

Today I was proceeding my baby fishy along in hell, had 2 white shakos drop, then a blue one, and bright yellow.
By the time I got to Mephisto I was kind of excited... Just what IF..
Meph then promptly dropped golden dirk and 4 or 5 blue items. Needless to say, I was very D'uh!

:rant: I still keep gettin mad about bad forges. Yesterday the fifth bad forge in a row. Dol on nm and Ko on Hell.
*starts to paint a pentagram on his floor and looks at his cat* :grin:

Ha, my vodoo did the trick. Gul, Ist, Gul from the next three forges, so I won´t be complaining anymore ... at least for a while.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High