Show off your Zon here!

Hmm. Whats highest max damage on a gc? Is it 13 ?

Im thinking about getting as many 13 max damage gcs that will fit in my inventory, then fill in the open spots with 4/20's. That'll be a huge amount of phys damage.

cool! but, uh, only one pic? c'mon! we need more info...she's obviously well decked out what being 97 and all....give us more! please
hmmm k

action shot
titan's
griffon's
gloves
enigma
spirit
cta/spirit switch

pvm only. all gc's are java skillers, 2 of them have 12fhr. 3 of the sc's are 20life, other 3 are 5res. 18/20 torch, 15/20/9 anni, 27 mara's, 6/6/1 cta. rings are soj and ravenfrost. 60% block, base strength. i occasionally use tstroke and a faceted shield for hardcore baaling or dlcone killing. belt is tgod's and boots are treks (duh), 13/12. i think that's about all...pure lightning build, 1 point away from having all my synergies maxed. wreaks havoc.

very similiar to mine(currently lvl 93 but soooon to be 94), but i use an um'd ss instead of the spirit and highlords or catseye for ammy, all my skillers are lifers except one with 12fhr. i also use a rare 24 fhr belt with nice resist and life mods. need 1 more lite die for my 20/20 shield as well - mines a pvp build

My pvm Amazon - Single player

-20% griffons with ruby jewel of fervor(the resi kind)
Coh
Jewelers monarch of deflecting with 4 perfect facets
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot023gh9.jpg
Rare resi boots
Stat/ml ring and perfect raven
3/20 gloves
Thundergods
Highlords
8 skillers with life and one with fhr
10 sc's with resi and of vita mod

8.8k CS/3.8k LF
1.5k life before bo

Will post pics later

Androdameia, bowzon lvl99 pvm single

i put 20sp in magic, guided and strafe. 13 in ms. none in elemental.after gear all this skills have +10 more points.rest into passive tree, mostly in penetrate and valk.

faith gmb
coh fleece
rare diadem
loh
razortail
wartraveler
ravenfrost
rare +res dual leech ring
cat's eye

well i am quite lame and use some "forbidden" items on my bow amazon:

2/3/15 in 15ed gmb
45/120 76 life tiara
1.5life/30 res forti dusk
bugged nosferatus coil i mean Siggards stealth (+1 sk, 5% dual leech,25dex, 15str, 20 all res, 20% dr)
highlord
ravenspiral rare ring (148ar/7ml/6ll/13dex/15 all res) pre lod ring
245/20dex raven
3pm/20ias gloves (still trying to cube a 20ias/2pm knockback gloves xD)
wt

and inventory: 11x32020 scs, 4x legit 3/1x/17-19 scs, 3/xx/5frw scs, 5res/5frw scs, a few legit all res/life, 20/16 anni and 20/17 torch

on weapon switch 192/9 upgraded eth titans and stormshield(um)

act1 merc with perf damage harmony, mavinas diadem and coh dusk

still trying to find 30frw 3s tiara and even better charms

and believe me or not she is a pvm bow ama xD

Androdameia, bowzon lvl99 pvm single

i put 20sp in magic, guided and strafe. 13 in ms. none in elemental.after gear all this skills have +10 more points.rest into passive tree, mostly in penetrate and valk.

faith gmb
coh fleece
rare diadem
loh
razortail
wartraveler
ravenfrost
rare +res dual leech ring
cat's eye

not meaning to sound rude but what's the point? we could all post lvl 99 chars from single player with perfect gear. they'd all look the same and have same stats/gear/damage/blah blah blah.

also, where's the pics?

not meaning to sound rude but what's the point? we could all post lvl 99 chars from single player with perfect gear. they'd all look the same and have same stats/gear/damage/blah blah blah.

also, where's the pics?

hahaha my single player bow ama is soooo much better than that she is invincible xD

by the way is it possible to make ladder only runewords in single player games? i just edited an upgraded lycanders and gave it lvl 31 fana aura xD

Last edited:

also, where's the pics?

dude i would like 2 post the pics but tell u da truth...i don't know how 2 do that!:cool:

hahaha my single player bow ama is soooo much better than that she is invincible xD

by the way is it possible to make ladder only runewords in single player games? i just edited an upgraded lycanders and gave it lvl 31 fana aura xD

it is possible 2 have ladder only runewords in sp. kiyja (or somethin like that) gave me link 2 program that gives the possibility 2 make ladder only in sp.

Here's a thread anyone on SP should read:
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=468882

"RWM - Runeword Mod (Adds the realm only runewords to SP.)"

Just follow the link at the bottom to get to the download page.

oh pfft with an editor you can make some amazing items on sp and of course thats what makes it really boring :p so i suggest you people who are playing sp to start on the realms and have fun with the rest of us :grin:

Editor?

The RWM isn't via an editor...it's just use of the Realm .txt files in the .mpq directories.

You don't even need an editor to make overpowered items in SP, for the record, just Excel and Notepad and a tad of knowledge. =P

Also it is possible to play sp without the use of editors , maybe you just can't ?

Also most of the people at the spf play single player becuase they got sick of the realms

Also it is possible to play sp without the use of editors , maybe you just can't ?

Also most of the people at the spf play single player becuase they got sick of the realms

ooo what an insult :laugh: well if you really don't want to have any contact with any other players you can still play on the realms just make all your games with passwords... and by the way how do you mule items on sp? maybe there is a mod for it? by the way i think this thread is about showing players amazons on the closed realms not sp...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High