Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

When I flip town, and vig, what will the town have gained from today other than knowledge that I'm apparently really bad at this? Just wondering peoples thoughts on possible meaning here. If I do live, i guess i won't shoot anyone tonight, we'll see if somehow I live through tomorrow too, and we can figure out how I should use my shot for that night then.

When I flip town, and vig, what will the town have gained from today other than knowledge that I'm apparently really bad at this? Just wondering peoples thoughts on possible meaning here. If I do live, i guess i won't shoot anyone tonight, we'll see if somehow I live through tomorrow too, and we can figure out how I should use my shot for that night then.

While you can state that as fact, none of the rest of us can.

IF you flip town we'll worry about those questions.

Just because you got lynched doesn't mean you're bad at the game. Far from it.

I mean, it's not like you get lynched day one. Or shot night one. Constantly. You're not pharphis bad.

I'm going to pay for that one later, I think. Totally worth it.

Vote tally Day 3 (8/9):
Noodle - 5 (Moar, AnnualAntAnswers, Caluin Graye, Jcakes, djmbbandie)
IWantToUseNumbersInMyName - 6 (Drixx, korialstraz, kestegs, flubbucket, CoolguyBad, Laarz)
Jcakes - 1 (IWantToUseNumbersInMyName)

Unvote: Numbers

That move a bit too quickly for my tastes.

We need to lynch known variables before lynching guesswork. Do you know for absolute certain that Numbers is scum? If we lynch Numbers today, how many other probable scum should we lynch before we finally remove the neutral?

Since Noodle has already self-admitted to being non-town, there's nothing to be learned about BPC from Noodle's lynch.
So both are telling the truth??

Most people actually said not noodles, because that's a flip they want to see, and others said I simply shouldn't shoot at all tonight. They're voting for me because they're suspicious of my desire to use my shot to help me prove myself as town. It seems to appear to those voting for me that if I were truly town I wouldn't be concerned with confirming myself as town if at all possible. That, coupled with me appearing scummy in general, has led to the votes. At least, that's my understanding of the reasons given. I may have missed some other good reasons.
My reason was needing a lynch instead of no lynch. I do want to lynch a scum not a townie

By talking about it, I put someone else's life on the line tonight, so I'm going to be a bit vague.

There are only two scenarios for two deaths tonight. Scenario A is if I'm one of the victims. Scenario B is not worth discussing today, but might be tomorrow.

All other scenarios lead to either one death or three+ deaths.

What are you saying? I don't understand what this means.

The numbers train reeks of scum to me.

I'm really feeling that way as well, after I thought about the last post I made a bit more I think I'd rather give him another day.

Just because you got lynched doesn't mean you're bad at the game. Far from it.

I mean, it's not like you get lynched day one. Or shot night one. Constantly. You're not pharphis bad.

I'm going to pay for that one later, I think. Totally worth it.

Worth it for sure.

Vote: Noodle

I'll be around to switch my vote at the end of the day if need be.

I'd like to see a breakdown of your scum/town list before day end, please. And it'd be great if it at least had a small amount of detail on why people are where they are.

unvote1: Numbers
vote1: Noodle

Numbers vote counted.

I don't want to lynch Numbers today while we have a confirmed non-townie. We always let those neutrals live too long in my opinion. They will be a distraction each and every day. Should we lynch them today or tomorrow? People will go on and on about it (me included) and it's very easy for scum to hide in that discussion.

And if Numbers kills another town power role tonight?

I agree that Noodle has to go and today is as good a day as any. If whatever CG is talking about + numbers happens, we will have 5 less people tomorrow than right now. Let that sink in a bit.

Unvote: Numbers

I'm going to be around at days end as well, but for the moment I just need some time to unwind with a bit of gaming. I'm going to keep my vote on Numbers as a FOS if nothing else, although I think by now my feelings about him is pretty clear. If someone needs to secure a Noodle lynch though, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Both their flips will be very interesting I think. Noodle for if he flips scum or still neutral, and Numbers because... well his play today has imo been rather odd.

However there is one thing I just realized, and that is I never asked if the new players (new as in first time I play with them) has experience with mafia or not. If he's got very litt mafia experience, that will actually lower my suspicion of Numbers, as his play kinda reminds me a bit of my own plays back when I was new and weird claims and... oh heck I still make a lot of weird places let's be honest. >_>

Forgot to do this: Vote: Noodle

I think, in light of what CG is hinting at but not disclosing... assuming it's not some kind of play or bluff ... that it would definitely be best if Numbers didn't shoot tonight. The potential risk seems greater than the potential reward. We've already lynched 2 scum and with Noodle being a recruitable that almost certainly would end up scum (if he isn't already), putting Noodle down will be 3 for 3. I'm not sure we need to take big risks, considering whatever it is that CG knows that could deal a big blow to us while we're ahead. Just my thoughts though, and yes this time I am suggesting what a claimed power role should do.

I hope in this case you all (especially CG) will agree with me.

@Drixx: 5 less? How did you get that number? Also it seems to me CG has covered pretty much any number possible, by stating we can have 1-3+ kills tonight.

I just did a little fact checking since something was bugging me.

Earlier today Numbers claimed to be Ronald Greer

Looks like a reasonable claim, not that it couldn't be faked or anything, but I can see it at least reasonably fitting within a vig role, but I know nothing about SG lore.

What I find interesting is that Korial and Jcakes had a very detailed conversation about lore regarding Noodle and others, and yet nobody has mentioned anything about Numbers' role. Numbers and Noodle both name claimed very close in time to each other. Jcakes really hasn't done anything this game at all besides talk about lore. They both claim that Noodle's role is potentially very dangerous and yet neither one votes for him. To me it looks like they're intentionally not bringing up info that could be useful.

I hope in this case you all (especially CG) will agree with me.

I do agree, but I'm also not fond of telling others how to use their abilities. Mainly because most people will do the exact opposite of what I'm suggesting anyways.

@Drixx: 5 less? How did you get that number? Also it seems to me CG has covered pretty much any number possible, by stating we can have 1-3+ kills tonight.

Lynching Noodle is the first dead person. The 3 kills post that CG made came when it seemed likely numbers was gonna be lynched which suggests he wasn't counting numbers possible kill. So if it was 3 plus numbers killing someone that's 4 deaths in the night. So we have 15 people now. 1 lynch and 4 night deaths = 5 less people tomorrow.

I just did a little fact checking since something was bugging me.

Earlier today Numbers claimed to be Ronald Greer

Looks like a reasonable claim, not that it couldn't be faked or anything, but I can see it at least reasonably fitting within a vig role, but I know nothing about SG lore.

What I find interesting is that Korial and Jcakes had a very detailed conversation about lore regarding Noodle and others, and yet nobody has mentioned anything about Numbers' role. Numbers and Noodle both name claimed very close in time to each other. Jcakes really hasn't done anything this game at all besides talk about lore. They both claim that Noodle's role is potentially very dangerous and yet neither one votes for him. To me it looks like they're intentionally not bringing up info that could be useful.

Super good point. Why do you think they didn't evaluate Numbers' name and give us feedback on it?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High