X-men mafia game thread

hh mhh hh hhh hm mmh hmh h h hh mhhh h hmhh hh h hhhm h m hhhh hm m hmhh mmm mmh mmm hhm m hmm hm hhh hhm mh mhh h hmh hhmh hm hh hmh hmhh mhmm hhhh h hm hhhm mhmm hhh mhmh hmh hhm m hh mh mhmm hm mh mhh hmm mmm hhm hmhh mhh mm mmm hhh m hmhh hh mhm h hmhh mhmm hhhh hm hhhm h mhhh h h mh hmhh mhmm mh mhmh hhhh h mhh m hhhh h mhh hm mhmm hmm hm hhh hmhh h hhh hhh m hhhh hm mh hhhh hm hmhh hhmh mmm hhhm h hmh hm m m hhhh hm m m hh mm h hm hhh hmm h hmhh hmhh

idisagreeibelievethatlogoutwasunderfairlyheavyscrutinyandwouldmostlikelyhavebeenlynchedthedaywaslessthanhalfoveratthattimeaswell"

?hhh hhhh hhm m hhm hmmh mhh mmm mh mh mhmm

"shutupdonny"

("A no lynch may be a good idea")

I was not kidding when I stated that I am forcing the issue. A no-lynch is not possible today. It's either me or Logout.

I would not have put us in this situation if I did not firmly believe that he was scum. Should he flip town, then I'll be very surprised and will be the first to vote for myself tomorrow.

BINGO!!!!!! What's my prize? I filled up that mafia bingo card exceptionally fast. I also loved the CG special "I aint giving you no damned names or roles cause i donts be feeling like it" (may or may not be paraphrasing)

I think CG deserves to be lynched just on the principal of fighting someone. A huge portion of the game now comes down to his judgement (if he is town) which is just a terrible play. Not to mention the fighter role in itself should be mafia and town 50/50 of the town because them always being town is redundant and stupid.

Will probably end up voting for logout, but just dumb.

Wasn't logout on the natural path to a lynch as it was? Instead of using an important role to actually benefit the town in a positive way, CG uses it on someone who was going to most likely be lynched regardless who could be town?

Vote: logoutzero

Despite all that, here ya go. If he's town, I will not accept anyone but CG for a lynch tomorrow, and if CG is town and the town loses a close game I will blame the entire outcome basically on this.

Happy Holidays!

Love,
The Grinch

Logout, I may be revealing too much, but, what made you choose the name colossus?

For my own reference, as I am getting ready for bed, and want a good starting point for in the morning, when I get back.

Fight votes:
Noodle, post #633 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
Goldtru, post #642 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
crawlingdeadman, post #644 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
Zokar, post #656 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
Pyro's ruling, post #667 (no votes prior to this post count)
logoutzero, post #672 : Caluin Graye
crawlingdeadman, post #674 : Unvoted me
Caluin Graye, post #676 : me
Valhauros, post #689 : Caluin Graye
Drixx, post #692 : Caluin Graye
crawlingdeadman, post #725 : me
Bad Ash, post #744 : me
Coju, post #745 : me

Unofficial count as of this post:
me 4, Caluin Graye 3

Logout, I may be revealing too much, but, what made you choose the name colossus?

I had to come back to this, my shower is running this minute, and I'm standing here in a towel.

Let me guess. You're a namecop too? lol

For my own reference, as I am getting ready for bed, and want a good starting point for in the morning, when I get back.

Fight votes:
Noodle, post #633 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
Goldtru, post #642 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
crawlingdeadman, post #644 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
Zokar, post #656 : me (but not counted due to Pyro's ruling)
Pyro's ruling, post #667 (no votes prior to this post count)
logoutzero, post #672 : Caluin Graye
crawlingdeadman, post #674 : Unvoted me
Caluin Graye, post #676 : me
Valhauros, post #689 : Caluin Graye
[highlight]Drixx, post #692 : Caluin Graye[/highlight]
crawlingdeadman, post #725 : me
Bad Ash, post #744 : me
Coju, post #745 : me

Unofficial count as of this post:
me 4, Caluin Graye 3

Okay, going to bed for real this time, but, I think Drixx unvoted me at some point. Check this first.

A huge portion of the game now comes down to his judgement (if he is town) which is just a terrible play. Not to mention the fighter role in itself should be mafia and town 50/50 of the town because them always being town is redundant and stupid.

Will probably end up voting for logout, but just dumb.

As to the first statement, I don't know that I agree. At least in terms of impact. If this was closer to end game I'd likely agree, but second day with the mafia godfather dead, I'm significantly less bothered about that specific aspect.

As to the rest of what you said... wut? Can't decipher that mess at all.

As to the first statement, I don't know that I agree. At least in terms of impact. If this was closer to end game I'd likely agree, but second day with the mafia godfather dead, I'm significantly less bothered about that specific aspect.

As to the rest of what you said... wut? Can't decipher that mess at all.

Yea it didn't make sense. It's supposed to be an examination of how it's such an obvious townie role that it can be a broken one unless it's paired with anti-town at least 50% of the time.

Anyway, over dramatic observation of the fight, just didn't make any sense for CG to activate it and will hurt the town and their momentum if logout is town, although I am having my doubts (hence my vote) especially with logouts " lemme guess you're a rolecop too?" post last page.

To the players who interrogated Jcakes or called him scummy but have since changed their tune: Why? What was it about Jcakes claim or behavior that caused the change or opinion?

A fight eh?

@CG - Did you try to get logout lynched without using the fight? Was anyone else under consideration?

@logout - Do you think CG is scum? Or are you voting him because you don't want to be lynched.

@Jcakes - Do you think your Eye Lazors holder used Eye Lazors last night? Do you think your non-standard Elite Bodyguard shot killed a hitman going after Drixx?

Oh. Anyone want to take bets that one of the night killed was Cyclops?

Nope cyclops is still alive. I am not going to reveal who he is, but if he wants to he can.

@Jcakes - Do you think your Eye Lazors holder used Eye Lazors last night? Do you think your non-standard Elite Bodyguard shot killed a hitman going after Drixx?

I find it unlikely that he would use Eye Lazors given that it is NOT an ability, it is a morph power. Whether or not he used his ability I don't know.

This is the last time I am going to make this post, I find morph powers NOT abilities. As far as I can tell Morph Powers are distinct from Abilities. Look at pharphis's flip, he has the Morph Power of "Metal control" his ability is "Godfather+Name/mutant power cop".

Nothing said so far indicates that the elite bodyguard protection kills those who attempt a night kill on a protected target. Why do you think that it would?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High