X-men mafia game thread

@Goldtru, so, you were busy or something, and this is your first chance to get caught up. Then, instead of being contributive to the topics on hand, you come in completely OT and spam the place up?

Vote: Goldtru

HEY! I am so mad at you right now! You are NOT allowed to vote for me for being silly. That's what I do. Just to show what a saintly angel I am, I will refrain from an OMGUS vote. FOR NOW. Hmph. *slaps Logout

Yeah, I agree. I am surprised there hasn't been much heat on you. Did you ever say you were not the hitman? I know you said you didn't us an ability, but I don't generally think of nk being an ability.

You've played with me long enough to know by now that I don't feel it necessary to point out the painfully obvious.

I'm sorry, I posted too quickly, and I don't think I explained myself well enough.

Someone posting rapidly, without even discussing what is going on, is the most dangerous thing for us right now. Scum are going to nitpick her, and the entire end of the day is going to flood with useless posts that get us nowhere. Even if she is town, we can't afford to spend 3 days spamming like we did last game. This is the singlemost biggest threat to hit town thus far.

With a claim of Magneto, i think that deserves an instant lynch. I just cant see that being town.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

How do you go from here:

First off, Drixx, leave out the stops. They are a formatting nightmare. They caused un-natural line breaks in the text, and even prevented me from adding line breaks where I wanted to place them. It only takes a few seconds to add spaces to the words, don't mess with a good thing.

Second, I don't think I agree, that he as hounding you specifically to fabricate a false claim. I see how you come to that conclusion, but, I don't arrive there with you. I think he is just panicking and throwing hail Mary's.

What os town need with an NK immune? Doesn't that auto-win for town? Granted, I could be lynched, but don't do that. Also, I could be killed in broad daylight, since this is a "PR heavy" game, it's safe to assume that there are kill shots on all sides of the proposed table. (town, anti-town, neutral, alien, human, whatever...)

To here:

@Goldtru, so, you were busy or something, and this is your first chance to get caught up. Then, instead of being contributive to the topics on hand, you come in completely OT and spam the place up?

Vote: Goldtru

Shouldn't your vote be on the person you think is panicking?

Also, your NK immune claim smells like just as much bs as your claim last week. What good does it do to anyone to throw that out on D1? Does it help mafia from using an NK on you? That is about all I see.

You dont recall correctly. My vote is on Pharphis.

Okay, sorry then. un"Hi scum!": BPC

How do you go from here:

To here:

Shouldn't your vote be on the person you think is panicking?

Also, your NK immune claim smells like just as much bs as your claim last week. What good does it do to anyone to throw that out on D1? Does it help mafia from using an NK on you? That is about all I see.

Well, I think he is panicking for a different reason than you. I don't think he is mafia, though it is still a strong possibility. I think he is town, and panicking because he is going to be lynched. If not him, then me.

If I explain my reasons for my claim, it'll just be spun anyway, so, forget it.

I think he is panicking fo a different reason than you think he is panicking, or you a different reason than you assume I am thinking**

Just to clarify, I don't think you are panicking.

Lynching a clained Magneto will help us in a number of ways.

It can help clear up who is scum in terms of character names, by showing us whether it is Magneto and his brotherhood or something different.

It could also get us scum, of course.

A Pharphis lynch, to me, sounds like the best course of action.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High